What's new

UK to block all online **** by default later this year

it has not reduced rape in pakistan, even after blocking.. :cheers:
what happened to 60000 site that a pakistani researched... :yay:

Hey, get the number right, it took a long time, it was 5,60,000. Mashallah!

Anyways, these sites keep growing, we need to keep blocking them.

Should block any site with keywords ****, sex, etc :)

It got in the news...and anyways, since youtube and a couple of gossip sites are blocked, **** sites would be blocked too.

As a test case, I'll check right now.:D

Oyeeee.... Ramadan mein yeh sab nahin karthe bhai......:)

yeah sure, then you will create a sex hungry population. i told you this, because this is something i noticed. people from conservative cultures tend to be sex hungry. they behave like starving men seeing food when they see a girl.

how would you know you are doing it right... I use it mostly for my own educational purpose :smokin:
let me ask u a question !!!!! do watch **** randomly like the gang used to in how i met ur mother ????? :D

can you send the list of sites along with specialization.. am doing research on effect of various **** on human male mind.

how would you know you are doing it right... I use it mostly for my own educational purpose :smokin:

sex is a matter of trial and error, as I read in a book, our forefathers did not take lessons from **** stars

let me ask u a question !!!!! do watch **** randomly like the gang used to in how i met ur mother ????? :D
watch in a gang? that I did only once (or twice) in junior college hostel....

sex is a matter of trial and error, as I read in a book, our forefathers did not take lessons from **** stars

sorry.. I am here to learn from other's mistakes..:D

can you send the list of sites along with specialization.. am doing research on effect of various **** on human male mind.

Sent to your email :)

yeah sure, then you will create a sex hungry population. i told you this, because this is something i noticed. people from conservative cultures tend to be sex hungry. they behave like starving men seeing food when they see a girl.

That is a lie. I have never had the urge to go rape a woman and have never watched **** in my life. These are lies spread by people who want to watch this atrocity.

That is a lie. I have never had the urge to go rape a woman and have never watched **** in my life. These are lies spread by people who want to watch this atrocity.

but you feel a bit rapey if you see women not fully covered.. :azn:

Same thing applies to me. Honestly I watched **** since i was young and never had the urge to rape anyone. As I said, that's something I noticed both in Sri Lanka and UK. Here I've met Afghan and Pakistani people who migrated recently. They tend to be very sex hungry.

Same thing applies to me. Honestly I watched **** since i was young and never had the urge to rape anyone. As I said, that's something I noticed both in Sri Lanka and UK. Here I've met Afghan and Pakistani people who migrated recently. They tend to be very sex hungry.

Depends on the person. Anyone who realises that loving God is greater than any woman is a fool

Not at all. I'm engaged anyways :P

how do you know? does it also apply to their women too.. lolz..
I mean is it possible to know from facial expression or something...:cheesy:

how do you know? does it also apply to their women too.. lolz..
I mean is it possible to know from facial expression or something...:cheesy:

sorry, only men and i know because i participated in some project where i met them. hahaha they go and touch every single girl and talk about sex and girls with other boys all the time.

yaar bad people can be influenced by anything but that doesn't mean that 1 should wear appealing clothes.... u know if i'm walking on a street and for a moment i see a very beautiful person may it be a man or a women , i may look twice at them.. but if the women is wearing modest clothes and a scarf than i'll never throw a second glance out of respect :)

i came from pakistan because **** was blocked there

now **** is blocked in UK Hahahaha :lol::lol:

:woot::suicide::suicide:

Back
Top Bottom