What's new

Cameron to Scotland: Don't break away and erode UK's global clout

there is a referendum.. most probably scots will vote no ..to separation..
but according to a survery it all boils down to money, if scots are 500 gbp better off being independent, yes will be majority.

If the Scots vote yes, then they will regret it in the long-term.

Last edited:
Pakistan would have done the same if they were exactly in the same position, but they only wish.

Then you dont know history mate, go do some research.
pakistan wouldn't do the same. pakistan doesn't need to wish for anything but peace and quiet.

i know history pretty well and i think the british were the worst in history.

If the Scots vote yes, then they will regret in the long-term.
voting yes will hurt them more than the rest. but nobody in the world ever regreted independence... and scottish people are a bit nationalist.

pakistan wouldn't do the same. pakistan doesn't need to wish for anything but peace and quiet.

i know history pretty well and i think the British were the worst in history.

Pakistan have done much worse in her very short history.

Killing thousands of its own people/ Turning its own people into extremists/ Turning schools into madrass.

All for little money or a Visa:D

Do you want me to continue?

Stay on topic

No need for that. And anyway, there were many other Terrorists before Pakistan. KKK, IRA etc etc

He is just being silly.

Killing thousands of its own people/ Turning its own people to extremists/ Turning schools into madrass.

All for money

Killing thousands of its own people/ Turning its own people to extremists/ Turning schools into madrass.

All for money

yes please name more lmfao.
pakistan never killed thousands of its own people, pakistan simply was trying to put down a rebellion.
the british went into other countries where the locals had nothing but spears and exterminated 95 percent of their population.

a madrassa is a school you brit.
but some madrassas tend to be used to recruit terrorists. they anti pakistan elements they have nothing to do with pakistan.

all for money? wtf is you on about? that money pakistan receives is used against terrorism

voting yes will hurt them more than the rest. but nobody in the world ever regreted independence... and scottish people are a bit nationalist.

That's not exactly independance. Its separation.

I am sure secretly Cameron doesn't mind too much if Scotland gains independence. As if it happens that pretty much spells the end of the labour party in England.

I am sure secretly Cameron doesn't mind too much if Scotland gains independence. As if it happens that pretty much spells the end of the labour party in England.
they can make a comeback if they reform. No chance in next election though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom