What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Apparently the above edl worshipping sikh has been on the run from the police since 2013 for robbing an indian shop keeper in nottinghamshire................... :disagree::

@PAKISTANFOREVER If you manage to run into Indians in your daily life, how do you usually interact with them? I really doubt you go on your usual tangents about how subhuman and racially inferior Indians are and all that if you encounter one.

@PAKISTANFOREVER If you manage to run into Indians in your daily life, how do you usually interact with them? I really doubt you go on your usual tangents about how subhuman and racially inferior Indians are and all that if you encounter one.

I bet he does which makes him even funnier imo. :lol:

Where I work there are mainly Muslim and white people around with a few blacks and East Europeans. There are no indians. Throughout my life, I have never really interacted with many indians face-to-face but I have seen many in London, UK. The very few times I have, I was very civil and professional with them. That's it. I don't really want to know or speak to any of them. There is something very dirty, disgusting, sick and repulsive about indian people including the so called "Muslim" ones. I can't really put my finger on it but it's always there. Anything or anyone indian makes me feel like vomiting.

Same here but you have to realise that they see civility and kindness as a weakness and will take full advantage of it. You always gotta watch your back when you interact with one

I wasn't kind to them. I spoke to them in a stern, professional but not rude manner. Also, I only interacted with them in passing. Just a one off and I wasn't going to ever see them again.

I wasn't kind to them. I spoke to them in a stern, professional but not rude manner. Also, I only interacted with them in passing. Just a one off and I wasn't going to ever see them again.

I’ve had good experiences with South Indians of all religions and also Nepali hindus.

The rest of the Indians are really weird, I agree.

I’ve had good experiences with South Indians of all religions and also Nepali hindus.

The rest of the Indians are really weird, I agree.

Yes cow-belter Sanghis from BIMARU states IMO are the worst, especially uneducated morons with new money in the family. They have something to prove.

But I tell these morons, don't try to eff with people in Tower Hamlets area. You will learn your lesson, very quickly.

1661989393882.png

Bro, he was throwing all 15 indians of his arms with ease. ALL 15 indians could not harm or even subdue him........................:lol:.....................In all seriousness, the physicality and strength of a fully grown indian adult male is the same as that of a 11-12 year old non-indian male.................:lol:

Chicken legs and skinny girly arms....with bellies full of tapeworms.

Why do they go into fights? This is not their specialty.

After cheating in their UP or Gujju board exams, they should apply to Wipro or TCS to get an H1B slavery job. No questions asked. We train - you slave...

Leave the fighting to Pakistanis and to some extent Bangladeshis.

From this thread I guess UK is a really different and wild place

I don't think north American or Australian diaspora can relate to this one bit
Nab bro, UK desis all lower class youth acting like some gangsters.
Meanwhile American mostly educated class.

Meanwhile in Brampton/Canada our Sikhs are having sword fights in the middle of streets....cant beat that 🤣

Yes cow-belter Sanghis from BIMARU states IMO are the worst, especially uneducated morons with new money in the family. They have something to prove.

But I tell these morons, don't try to eff with people in Tower Hamlets area. You will learn your lesson, very quickly.

View attachment 875270
Looks like a ghetto, why would anyone whos not ghetto wanna step in that shyt...

I am inviting you to my place to put your money where your mouth is , instead of boxing, you seem interested in doxing.. After all, you are the one flexing? ...Surprised to know the obsession that people here go looking for me.
First time I have seen a lone Indian making a threat but alas it is behind a computer screen.

ALL indians are the same people. They are all a very strange and weird type of people.

Look at this BIMARU practice, no comment necessary.

First time I have seen a lone Indian making a threat but alas it is behind a computer screen.

And that is where they will remain. :lol:

Any more - then uska underwear barbaad ho jaiga....

Most of the British Indian army Muslims were Pakistani, it helped us a lot when shit hit the fan
My ancestors would not serve British Indian army if they paid a billion pounds a day ... I know mostly Pakistanis served it making you instrumental in bringing Ottoman Empire down, the creation of Israel and other middle eastern problems.

My ancestors would not serve British Indian army if they paid a billion pounds a day ... I know mostly Pakistanis served it making you instrumental in bringing Ottoman Empire down, the creation of Israel and other middle eastern problems.
Very interesting perspective. Pakistanis should now start claiming the credit for creating Israel. Btw I don't think it was most Pakistanis at all.

Back
Top Bottom