What's new

UK Hindutva youth shout abuse at Pakistan in UK. Leicester

Yes tower hamlets is a ghetto and some rough Bengali’s there . The Hindus have no chance anywhere in UK to act tough unless with fellow Indians .
But they’re mostly good people and are here to work & stay away from trouble but the big Hindu companies are money launders and are the best at they’re job .

I remember in Tower Hamlets area (or somewhere nearby) the Bangladesh youth "groups" had huge fights with the National Front people and even created "no-go" areas other than locals. This was at least a decade ago or even earlier...

You sure? Jodi ichha hoy to appnar ticket arrange koriye dichhi?

Dada maramari kortey geley Bangladesher lokjoner shathey parben-na.

Oshombhob beyara prokritir lokjon. Ramda ar hockey stick regular use koray - aaj kal semi-automatic weapons er use o common.

Talking about civilians, not even military or para-military.

Internet-e lafalafi kore jan - apnar kono dharona nei. Apnader cow vigilante oder kacchey nosshi.

Bollywood ar Netflix dekhey India-tey kicchu loker matha gublet hoye gachhey.

Apni bhodrolok, bhodro thaken...keyboard e ja likhben, likhey jan.

Khamokha nijer mathar opor bipod dekey eney ki laav? Eshob dombhokti'r maney nei...

@Wergeland, dada khepey giechhen.....

Dada maramari kortey geley Bangladesher lokjoner shathey parben-na.

Oshombhob beyara prokritir lokjon. Ramda ar hockey stick regular use koray - aaj kal semi-automatic weapons er use o common.

Talking about civilians, not even military or para-military.

Internet-e lafalafi kore jan - apnar kono dharona nei. Apnader cow vigilante oder kacchey nosshi.

Bollywood ar Netflix dekhey India-tey kicchu loker matha gublet hoye gachhey.

Apni bhodrolok, bhodro thaken...keyboard e ja likhben, likhey jan.

Khamokha nijer mathar opor bipod dekey eney ki laav? Eshob dombhokti'r maney nei...

@Wergeland, dada khepey giechhen.....
Taa shob to jaani ni, bhoy to kaoki e paina, tumi ja comment likho cho, neje eshe test kore nao. simple enough? aasha jawa shob probond aami kore ddebo? ki bolo?

Pakistanis in the US never faced systemic racism like the ones in the UK did. So there was never a need to form gangs on the scale that the UK Pakees did. The only racism we faced was after 9/11 but even then it was mostly sikhs getting beat up.

This led to Pakistanis getting money through education and businesses.

Not to take anything away from UK Pakees, but let’s be honest..UK police treats people with kids gloves. Cops in the US don’t **** around and Pakees here would never be able to get away with half the shit UK Pakees do unless there were also strong enclaves and ghettos of Pakistanis.

Living in and around NYC from the 90’s to late 2000’s Pakees from mini Pakistan in Coney Island Brooklyn would go to Queens in Jackson Heights and bully Bhartis by taking their girls and stomping them out for a fun night out. But it was never anything more than that.

That’s when the Sikhs in NYC started disassociating themselves from Indians and saying their identity is Punjabi ect ect. Even bhartis started the whole ‘we’re all desi bro‘ thing just so they wouldn’t get beat up. :lol:

On a whole, interaction between Pakistanis and Indians in the US is very minimal. Indians avoid us like they’re scared and Pakistanis tend to just ignore them because we don’t really have that much in common.

Respect to the UK pakees for representing though. UK Pakees may be a lot of things but you’ll never hear anyone say they’re pussy. Also they always rep Pakistan no matter what.

Jackson heights store ownership is almost all Bangladeshi now, Indians mostly gone, not just from grocery store ownership but also from clothing and jewelry stores. The younger generation has a strong sense of community and civic leadership. Many of them are rather educated, being lawyers and politicians locally, and the area has local political representation.

On the flip side, I hope they start gentrification soon to improve the neighborhood, it looks too much like Bangladesh lower middle class neighborhood which is where these folks came from - but improvements have indeed taken place.

Taa shob to jaani ni, bhoy to kaoki e paina, tumi ja comment likho cho, neje eshe test kore nao. simple enough? aasha jawa shob probond aami kore ddebo? ki bolo?

Dada apnar family tey ki ochena lokjon key "tumi" boley shombodhon korey?

Apnakey ami jodi tui-tokari kori, kamon lagbey apnar?

Chhotolok are bhodrolok er tafaat janen? O brikkho tor nam ki? Foley porichoi.

I think you need to start fresh, learning some manners.

Khepey giye manners bhuley giechhen.

Just having a conversation - chill.....

Last edited:
It was these ghetto guys who made the UK a safe place for the old men and ladies from sub continent to walk in peace with no racist swears or attacks . Freshies have it easy and should always be thankfull for the struggle the first second generation in uk went through for them to walk safely

Yes there were quite a few murders starting in the seventies in Bethnal Green and Tower Hamlets area by the National Front crazies. Indians would have turned tail and ran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bangladeshis_in_the_United_Kingdom#Racial_violence

When the gangs were formed - the NF thugs backed off. They usually gang up on Bangladeshis 50 to 1. Ambushes usually as they know Bangladeshis hold the numbers card...

But Bethnal Green and Tower Hamlets is called Banglatown now. So there you go.

Guys, just heard that those that were attacked were not Pakistanis but indian Muslims. I know a few guys who live in Leicester.
Not true. I live 20 mins from Melton Road where this happened and have lived on Melton Road for 15 years. The guy who got beat up was definitely a Pakistani. His uncle owns a fruit and veg shop not very far from where this happened.

Not true. I live 20 mins from Melton Road where this happened and have lived on Melton Road for 15 years. The guy who got beat up was definitely a Pakistani. His uncle owns a fruit and veg shop not very far from where this happened.

Thing is, he wasn't really beaten up. He was not even subdued. He was attacked by at least 15 indian adult males and he was just throwing them off his arms. His shirt got ripped but all their punches and kicks combined could not bring him down. That must have been embarrassing for the attackers.........:lol:...........the attackers didn't even have the strength and physicality of 11-12 year old non-indian boys...........:lol:

I know what it means. Indian PDF'ers use the term too much....

Just keep the thread clean...
Dude! My statement was for that exact purpose, keeping the thread clean. Did you actually get what I said in the first place?

Thing is, he wasn't really beaten up. He was not even subdued. He was attacked by at least 15 indian adult males and he was just throwing them off his arms. His shirt got ripped but all their punches and kicks combined could not bring him down. That must have been embarrassing for the attackers.........:lol:...........the attackers didn't even have the strength and physicality of 11-12 year old non-indian boys...........:lol:
Dude, I've see the video the guy was bleeding like anything.

Btw, not that I condone this behaviour. These were people from Daman, India. They're fishermen and aren't normally timid and meek like other Gujaratis.

Lot of them migrated to the UK in 2010s because Daman (along with Diu and Goa) had Portugese rule and all they had to do was prove their grandparents lived under Portugese rule at some point.

Also, if you were to believe everything on pdf you'd think you're more likely to come across a unicorn than a skinny and/or short Pakistani. 😆 😂

Dude, I've see the video the guy was bleeding like anything.

Btw, not that I condone this behaviour. These were people from Daman, India. They're fishermen and aren't normally timid and meek like other Gujaratis.

Lot of them migrated to the UK in 2010s because Daman (along with Diu and Goa) had Portugese rule and all they had to do was prove their grandparents lived under Portugese rule at some point.

Also, if you were to believe everything on pdf you'd think you're more likely to come across a unicorn than a skinny and/or short Pakistani. 😆 😂

Are you really suggesting he was bleeding profusely???......... :lol:.......cuts and bruises yes but "bleeding like anything?".......:lol:.......I have seen the video too.........:disagree:

So over 15 "strong indian fisherman" could not subdue or bring down one non-indian man?????............. :rofl:...........what should they do next time?..........bring 20 "strong indian fishermen?...........:lol:

Most non-indians would find it embarrassing attacking someone 3 to 1 but according to your standards, 15 indian men unable to take down or even subdue 1 non-indian man makes them "strong fishermen".......... :rofl:

Lol!!!!!
Chanting death to Pakistan when there are no Pakistanis around, right outside Bombay Banqueting Hall of all places.

Attack one man, identify unknown maybe Pakistani, it could be someone telling them off.
But 15-1, LMAO! I have never seen such a man survive a huge number of so called males attacking him.
What a pathetically weak bunch of rats these lot are.

From Delhi to Leicester

It is the same story

Act tough when you have numbers in favor of 15-1

And when you don't have that number then simply bow down and hold your ears

Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

Yes, that's what I'm saying. By the way there are 4-5 different videos circulating.

Fishermen* and I never said that.

I think the whole incident unfolded as below:
1) Indians provoked and chanted anti-Pakistan slogans
2) when a Pakistani objected, a bunch of Indians bashed his head in
3) Pakistanis on pdf struggling to process the ordeal.

So basically what you're saying is:

Bhartis are pussies..

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom