What's new

UK High Commissioner on Eurofighter Prospect for BAF: "Sovereignty Doesn't Come Cheap"

🤣😂😁 It will cold day in hell when Bangladesh buys the tejas, after rejecting it 4 times already and tejas being rejected by virtually every other nation.

Man these ignorant bhakts are here every day, commenting on things inconsequential to them and us.

Don't these people have jobs, lives and families they have to spend their time on? Reminds one of the comment of the great Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius,

"Your energy and time are both limited, so don’t waste them on what those inconsequential to your life are doing, thinking, and saying.”

How peaceful was everyone's life when these people did not have cheap cellphones to comment on PDF....

PDF "ignore" too is great for cutting these people out of your life. Good riddance....

Man these ignorant bhakts are here every day, commenting on things inconsequential to them and us.

Don't these people have jobs, lives and families they have to spend their time on? Reminds one of the comment of the great Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius,

"Your energy and time are both limited, so don’t waste them on what those inconsequential to your life are doing, thinking, and saying.”

How peaceful was everyone's life when these people did not have cheap cellphones to comment on PDF....

PDF "ignore" too is great for cutting these people out of your life. Good riddance....
You are right about the Indians. I usually do not answer to what gibberish they write. Once you answer, it encourages them to send more gibberish.

Better to avoid these slicky/ sly Indians.

Do not please be overwhelmed with Chinese planes flying with WS-10 engines. It still remains very immature. Note what the internet says about it.

"In 2018, Chinese state media reported an increase in engine lifespan from 800 to 1,500 hours due to the increased heat resistance of new third-generation single-crystal turbine blades".

And what should be the desired lifespan? Please read below to get the answer. Internet source:

"Engines on a fighter aircraft typically last between 3,000 and 6,000 flight hours".2022/12/02

So, the Chinese engine WS-10, even though trying to intimidate Japan with a few numbers of flying, still remains immature with limited flight hours and low thrust value.

Even Chinese civilian planes cannot fly without getting parts supplied from America. China is a giant but with a dwarfed technology background.

So, be the next President and withdraw your claim from the South China Sea and from the BoB with help from Burma.
Calm down, don't be so nervous. No one is threatening Japan. It's just that the Chinese navy and air force like to patrol near Japan. According to a Chinese diplomat, 'not targeting anyone'.

Yeah, you're right. BOB is useless. After I become the President of Democratic China, I will cancel it. Democratic China only wants to restore tradition. Let Japan return to China's Tributary system.

And WS-10A has been phased out by China. So China announced its service life. Currently, the Chinese Navy and Air Force use WS-10B and WS-15. The data is not disclosed. according to the military activities of the Chinese navy and air force near Japan. China's engine technology is very mature.

WS-10B TVC in 2018

As for your so-called "thrust value and flight time issue". You proved your amateurism once again.

Of course, I understand your anxiety.

Last edited:
Calm down, don't be so nervous. No one is threatening Japan. It's just that the Chinese navy and air force like to patrol near Japan. According to a Chinese diplomat, 'not targeting anyone'.

Yeah, you're right. BOB is useless. After I become the President of Democratic China, I will cancel it. Democratic China only wants to restore tradition. Let Japan return to China's Tributary system.

And WS-10A has been phased out by China. So China announced its service life. Currently, the Chinese Navy and Air Force use WS-10B and WS-15. The data is not disclosed. according to the military activities of the Chinese navy and air force near Japan. China's engine technology is very mature.

WS-10B TVC in 2018

As for your so-called "thrust value and flight time issue". You proved your amateurism once again.

Of course, I understand your anxiety.
Outstanding performance by J-10. I hope Bangladesh air force buys a few squadrons of J-10 soon.

Back
Top Bottom