What's new

UK divided: Islam used as scapegoat in extremist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof..I listed so much incidents that you can easily verify using google. Or are you too lazy to do even that ?.

Yeah I am lazy enough :sleep: .. kindly read my reply to Tshering22...

Ok then please give me the correct interpretation for "striking terror into the hearts of the unbelievers". I am all ears. Once you give that, I have dozens of such verses from your holy book and from the Hadiths. Lets go one by one.

I don't know from where you got that... definitely you don't know Arabic and you are quoting some 3rd party... I have some quotes from Vedas saying idol warship is prohibited ... should I believe that ..?? Of course not, because I have heard it from 3rd party, until I can explain the lines myself, it would be very unfair to justify one religion

Plus, yeah I dislike Islam..so what ? Why should everyone love Islam ? Is it a scientifically proven fact ?

no one is asking you to like Islam, but I see no reason to spread hatred against a religion

bla bla bla...typical muslim burying of head when cited facts by dismissing them as western-yahoodi-cia-raw conspiracy to defame "innocent" "peaceful" Muslims. This is not even funny anymore.

one example is the anti-Muslim campaign in the American media following the Oklahoma bomb blast, where the press was quick to declare a ‘Middle-Eastern Conspiracy’ behind the attack. The culprit was later identified as a soldier from the American Armed Forces.

Yeah western countries were not searching for oil when islamic invaders were looting and plundering India. Islam has been violent from day one and its hate for idol-worshippers, unbelievers the same. This is not a recent happening. It is institutionalized in the faith.

so here I got why you hate Islam because the hangover of being ruled by Muslim Emperors is not over for you...
but brother, it was a tradition of that time, when Roman Emperors conquered Middle east countries, they spread their religion.. Later after Muslim Emperors got stronger they spread their own ...

Save the drama lady. What is the basic essence of Islam ? It was an arab imperalist strategy (ingenious nonetheless) used by your prophet to unify the warring arabian tribes and conquer territory elsewhere. That is it.

And Islam supports violence is not something that I am saying blindly, the empirical evidence is everywhere. Just that you refuse to see it, while we non-muslims are the ones un-necessarily affected by it.

yeah they were pissed off..so they would say "down down UK", "burn the police in hell","whom are you trying to seduce" all the while living in UK, leeching off the welfare like ungrateful slugs. Yes, EDL are equal morons only that they werent migrants and they are reactionary in nature. You must be sharia shill not to understand that. YOu forget what happened when last time an ethno-religous group pissed off the Europeans ? Holocaust. Lets hope for these stupid muslim's sake that they dont stretch the patience of the Europeans to that limit.

Maybe anyone who tells you you know nothing about the essence of Islam happens to be putting on a show according to you but thats not necessarily the case. If considering Islam as the rootcause of all evils satisfies you do so by all means just don't give a detailed speech about how it supports violence because it doesn't. Violence isn't condoned by any religion and if it does then i"ll tell you that you would find open support for cruelty and violence in a lot of other religions as well maybe thats you blind spot. If i tell you how violent they can be you won't be talking about Islam at all but you won't do it because you supposedly like to act as a victim of islamic oppression.

wow, soo much hate and frustration spilling out by posters here for Islam, well alas you all are pathetic with your logical thinking, try to know about Islam first in real sense then blame whole religion, yes I do agree people who follow islam might have to be blame for this and that's because they don't really know their own religion much they prefer what radical mullahs tell them. Islam is not be blamed here .... Mods I would ask you to regulate this thread now ....

well well well, you look like a man who will understand what I am trying to say.... I am not denying any of the facts neither I am advocating for any terrorist... Killings of innocents is prohibited in every religion, in every society and in every generation & I strictly follow it...
may be killing of innocents are prohibited in every religion, but definition of innocent could be different.like you said before there are verses of killings, revenge and strange un civilized practices( by today's morals ) in all three major religion and it's texts, and that's a fact. so people with some sense will interpret these verses as good as possible to make it look better, they will also ignore the verses which is still ugly even after nicest interpretation possible. people who follow the book word by word pray victim to interpretations which if followed can be disastrous and dangerous.
But you see, " Terrorism " is not a thing that can be stopped through military action or something similar.... It can only be put to an end when people from every religion, every society start to think rationally... both responsible groups and the victim groups.. it can only be done by understanding what actually causes terrorism...
Terrorism should be stopped and one of the method is military action combined with other diplomatic method..both are necessary. *
terrorism is only because of injustice... you can't deny it no matter which religion you belong... whenever injustice is done to a group of people, and no one gives a damn about it, they are left with one option to express themselves... *
Terrorism could be because of many things injustice, poverty etc could be a factor but not the major factor, even injustice does not justify violence, as long as you have options available such as democratic rights, *peaceful protest, police, judiciary , media, etc violent reaction can't be justified. so each case should be judged according to it's merit. * in my opinion major cause of Islamic terrorism is victim mentality, revenge against some nation or religion , struggle *of Islamic rule or state, punishing the other Muslims who they think are not following Islam, etc.
*I am giving you some examples to reason with.. sit tight and think rationally whether I am right or wrong... * for example, consider some widely known groups like LTTE, ULFA and of course the Naxals... why are they killing people..?? why have they taken weapons in hand to express themselves..??? Its only because of injustice done to them.. the LTTE was created *in response to the nation-wide atrocities against the Tamil population... ULFA was founded to create an independent Assam free of Bengali peoples lots of whom migrated when 1971's war was going on... again we see lots of tribal people from Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Bihar, and West Bengal joined the Naxals to express themselves against the injustice like land grabbing and all... if you consider religion, you will find that almost all of Naxals and ULFA are non-muslims and LTTE is a combination of both.. Now if you go through the history, you will find that there was nothing called Israel before 1947-1948 where as the reference of Palestine can be found in both Bible and Quran and is a holy place for both from BC.. now Israeli people are claiming their land and calling the Palestinians 'terrorist' ... something like a guest comes in your home, and after a few days he kicks you out, now when you are asking your home back but no one is listening to you, and when you act desperately, he is calling you a terrorist... * so, how can you say Islam is the only problem when there are lots of other non-Muslim groups doing the same..??? you see, neither Islam, nor Jews nor any other religion can be put to trial for this.. its just one group doing injustice to other group & the second replying with killing innocents and both the acts should be stopped... so stop using ''Islamic Terrorists" cause by that you are creating more people with anti non-muslim mentality... * now I can tell that you know heart in heart where the problem is but you also won't accept it because defensiveness makes you escape from reality.... can't I..?? think it over and again... because the permanent solution for terrorism lies within people's thought, not some military action...
* You have given many examples LTTE- It was one of the org which is formed to fight for the rights of srilankan Tamil and it was a genuine cause, later their own barbaric acts earned them the tag of terrorist org, otherwise their statues could have been different. Israel - is a nation today and their fight is not against Islam but people who happen to be Muslims.I don't know much history all I know is both Palestine and Israel has a right Ty exists. ULFA- was a separatist group for independent assam from Indian union I see no genuine cause there. NAXALS- Again I accept there were injustice just like any other parts of India but I really don't think they were run out of all options so they had to resort to armed struggle.even in armed struggle there are ethics and so far they have shown none. * The problem with Islamic terrorists is that they just need just about anything to call it injustice and blow themselves. they only recognise one thing in a nation or a person that is religion. If America or Britain attack a country, it is attack against Islam for this ****** group, *when in reality it's other political, economical strategic conflicts which is behind the attack. every good thing is claimed in the name of Islam, few days back there was a thread asking which is best Islamic/Muslim navy, people claim Pakistan is the only Muslim nation with nuclear bomb, every Muslim claim he is Muslim first, nationality and other identities comes second only. today Muslims are the largest *group which spread terror in organized manner across the globe, all because x country attacked y *country which happend have Muslim majority, so it's duty of Muslim from another continent to take revenge against country x and it's people.some times Muslims need separate country, shariya law , special rights, banning of cartoon because they are ultra sensitive, can't follow dress codes, etc and if denied what is coming is violent protest and a police lathi charge, few people injured and possible deaths and that's it.."Islam under attack"...and some guy from another country decides it's his turn to take revenge for this in the name of ummah.

yeah they were pissed off..so they would say "down down UK", "burn the police in hell","whom are you trying to seduce" all the while living in UK, leeching off the welfare like ungrateful slugs. Yes, EDL are equal morons only that they werent migrants and they are reactionary in nature. You must be sharia shill not to understand that. YOu forget what happened when last time an ethno-religous group pissed off the Europeans ? Holocaust. Lets hope for these stupid muslim's sake that they dont stretch the patience of the Europeans to that limit.

if i am a legal citizen from a country that i was not born in and i protest i have every right too. they give me that right. right? welfare? maybe some but not all my friend. if you don't remember ill remind you UK was not the friendly country to its immigrants after the Falkland a lot of racist S#hit was going on. until the youth revolted started to make gangs and what not if any thing its the white racist or skin heads fault that they have a monster now. sharia in UK is a bad combination i said that before so don't tell me about it. and what you said as your last statement for the holocaust for muslims ? :lol: trust me remember the cartoons of Muhammad? dose that bring a flash back?

Maybe anyone who tells you you know nothing about the essence of Islam happens to be putting on a show according to you but thats not necessarily the case

I dont need anyone to tell me anything. I can observe things for myself. And believe me as a non-muslim you see things that your mental eye shields as a muslim.

If considering Islam as the rootcause of all evils satisfies you do so by all means just don't give a detailed speech about how it supports violence because it doesn't.

It is not about satisfying me or not. It is whether factual or not. And sadly it is.

Violence isn't condoned by any religion and if it does then i"ll tell you that you would find open support for cruelty and violence in a lot of other religions as well maybe thats you blind spot. If i tell you how violent they can be you won't be talking about Islam at all but you won't do it because you supposedly like to act as a victim of islamic oppression.

Every religion has had its phase of violence..no denying that..but only in Islam it is still ongoing and actually increasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom