What's new

UK divided: Islam used as scapegoat in extremist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam has problem...Islamic scriptures has good amount of verses which encourages its followers to commit terrorism..The sunnah of mohammed (who waged good number of offensive battles, ordered to kill his critics, beheaded 900 jews, ethnic cleansed villages...) is good role model to extremist muslims to follow..Isn't it ? Every extremist muslim quotes from Quran to justisfy his terrorism....How much more proof one needs to accept Islam is the problem ? The sooner the world accepts this and try to find solution for this, there will be peace..Western leaders try to wrap this hard facts of Islam under carpet and hoping that Islam will somehow change itself and come out from its 7th century....That is day dreaming of impossible to happen....

Hey, stop spreading controversial thoughts when you don't know about your own religion ... Don't you know that the whole Ramayana and Mahabharata talks about killings and rapes only...?? Seems like you have no knowledge of your own religion & you are blaming someone else's..... mother of god :pissed:

& tell me, how will you define terrorism..??? killing one British or American citizen is terrorism, but killing hundred and thousands of innocent Iraqis, Vietnamis, Afgans is not a terrorist activity...!!! How funny the world is becoming day by day...

I can tell you some of the mass killings

1. The First World War 17 million dead (caused by non-Muslims)
2. The Second World War 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslims)
3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200,000 dead (caused by non-Muslims)
4. The war in Vietnam over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslims)
5. The war in Bosnia / Kosovo over 500,000 dead (caused non-Muslims)
6. War in Iraq (so far) 1,200,000 deaths (caused non-Muslims)

& if you still believe Islam is the problem, I have no word to define your thinking....

P.S: I am strictly against any type of killings of innocent, may he be a Hindu or a Muslim or someone else...

UK has this coming for years now, those who deny this fact must havr been living under the rock. Prior to this govt. rift was seen between muslims abd edl/bnp likes. and thus was not only limited to muslims but black community too. We can blame the economic turmoil, budget cuts and cuts on benefits along with unemployment all became a receipe for thus disaster.

Come on guys they feel bored and stressed they need some one to blame. don't be so harsh of these skin headz lovers of there pathetic monarchy which been killing and terrorizing people for hundreds of years.

Islam has problem...Islamic scriptures has good amount of verses which encourages its followers to commit terrorism..The sunnah of mohammed (who waged good number of offensive battles, ordered to kill his critics, beheaded 900 jews, ethnic cleansed villages...) is good role model to extremist muslims to follow..Isn't it ? Every extremist muslim quotes from Quran to justisfy his terrorism....How much more proof one needs to accept Islam is the problem ? The sooner the world accepts this and try to find solution for this, there will be peace..Western leaders try to wrap this hard facts of Islam under carpet and hoping that Islam will somehow change itself and come out from its 7th century....That is day dreaming of impossible to happen....

I am sure it appears that way to you because most non muslims do have a tendency of thinking they know about Islam or Islamic history through useless sources which are not even authentic. More than half, if not all, offer verses without their context to claim that Islam orders non Muslims to be murdered. Same goes with your treatment of the sunnah cherry picking things to malign a religion is a disgusting act i can give a long list of non Muslims including Christian and Hindu extremists but i can't say that Christianity or Hinduism teaches its followers to slaughter people. Islam does not allow any innocent human being to be killed under any pretext whether you think its the case or not thats the stance of Islam and please just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean you have to ridicule it.

Banned guns for police or civilians?

Wouldn't have helped in either case. They jumped the guy with knives and killed him fast, it's not like having guns around would have saved him. Civilians don't carry guns around on the street in any case.

Lax gun laws would have just made it easier for the killers to have access to guns.

With machete they could kill only one at a time. Tens of people would have died if the terrorists had access to guns.

Ḥashshāshīn;4353588 said:
Banning arms has reduce the homicide rate substantially in the UK. Only rednecks like to believe guns reduce crime.

Ḥashshāshīn;4353631 said:
Cannot be serious. :girl_wacko:

E-11561-chart5.jpg

UK homicide rate is less than half of the US.

ijwRrXV.jpg

It's not fair to compare a small country like the US to the UK. Very different circumstances. Instead compare the homicide rates by gun death with another small country that has massive amounts of armed civilians such as Israel. Everyone and their mother here has guns (multiple guns even, I don't know anyone with less than 5+ guns per family member) and we have one of the lowest rates (by far) of any developed first world country.

ijwRrXV.jpg

It's not fair to compare a small country like the US to the UK. Very different circumstances. Instead compare the homicide rates by gun death with another small country that has massive amounts of armed civilians such as Israel. Everyone and their mother here has guns (multiple guns even, I don't know anyone with less than 5+ guns per family member) and we have one of the lowest rates (by far) of any developed first world country.

Israeli society is very different from US. crime rate in general is lesser. so they use guns just for self defense.

Banned guns for police or civilians?

Wouldn't have helped in either case. They jumped the guy with knives and killed him fast, it's not like having guns around would have saved him. Civilians don't carry guns around on the street in any case.

Lax gun laws would have just made it easier for the killers to have access to guns.

With machete they could kill only one at a time. Tens of people would have died if the terrorists had access to guns.

Ḥashshāshīn;4353588 said:
Banning arms has reduce the homicide rate substantially in the UK. Only rednecks like to believe guns reduce crime.

Israeli society is very different from US. crime rate in general is lesser. so they use guns just for self defense.

My point is that there is no negative correlation when it comes to gun ownership and crime rates. Israel is living proof of that.

My point is that there is no negative correlation when it comes to gun ownership and crime rates. Israel is living proof of that.

I would argue that Israeli society itself is the reason why why Israel has a low rate of violent crime.

Canada has loads of guns too but and also have a low rate of violent crime.

Whereas a country like Columbia or South Africa, they have the highest murder rates in the world and the guns certainly don't help.

The UK is somewhere around the middle.

I would argue that Israeli society itself is the reason why why Israel has a low rate of violent crime.

Canada has loads of guns too but and also have a low rate of violent crime.

Whereas a country like Columbia or South Africa, they have the highest murder rates in the world and the guns certainly don't help.

The UK is somewhere around the middle.

My uncle has two hunting rifles - he has to keep them locked in a gun cabinet the ammo has to be locked and stored separately. Not to mention the government inspections.

Absolutely useless in any home invasion scenario.

Jews have a high degree of solidarity. I for one cannot picture "Jew on Jew crime", like I can with Whites, Blacks, Muslims etc.

You do not even dare to face with it within your own islam, you let other outsiders to face it???

BTW, there is no laws of god. We have no idea what the heck that is.

Laws are developed by human, states, countries throughout history.

Dragon

How do people who cannot obey the laws of men ever obey the laws of God? On this forum, very many people including some mods, do not understand that the enemy is not islam the religion of faith in God, but IDEOLOGY of Islam-ism, this ideology must be confronted at every turn, forcefully, intelligently but what is important is that it be confronted

You just have no idea that China would have never built a strong relationship with Pakistan based on religion.

Religion has never been a matter.

Opps you just hurt your Iron brothers in Pakistan.

But then you don't give a damn to them do you :lol:

To them Islam is a racial monolith, and such news an excuse to indulge in an old english favorite; "P-ki Bashing" (look that up).

So why give them the excuse and then cry raccissstttt ?

Hey, stop spreading controversial thoughts when you don't know about your own religion ... Don't you know that the whole Ramayana and Mahabharata talks about killings and rapes only...?? Seems like you have no knowledge of your own religion & you are blaming someone else's..... mother of god

If you could only get killings and rapes from Ramayana and Mahabharatha, the fault is not with them but in your own mind. How many verses in Mahabharatha or Ramayana talk about killing "kaffirs" and striking terror into hearts of Unbelievers ?

You hear plenty of muslim terrorists who justify their action by directly qupting verses from Quran..how many hindus/jews/xtians do that by quoting from Gita/Torah/bible ?

How many people of other religions come out in thousands worldwide and go apeshit destroy properties, burn buildings, kill people just because some random youtuber made a video ?

You hear about Sharia zones in UK and all of Europe,.do you hear about Mahabharatha zones or Bhagavad Gita zones there ?

You always hear about muslim gangs rioting for silly reasons - like recently in Sweden, do you hear any other religious groups doing that there ?

Whenever we hear a bombing the most common word accompanying it seems to be Allahu Akbar these days.

And after all this, there is the joke of "Religion of Peace". Gotto be kidding me.

See this video,

They should have got their ***** kicked for spreading **** in their host country like that.

The first step in solving a problem is accepting that there is a problem in the first place. There is a huge problem of extremism in Islam these days which is only getting worse with each passing day. Without that simply living in denial and screaming "bleddy islamophobes" will not get you anywhere.

Come on guys they feel bored and stressed they need some one to blame. don't be so harsh of these skin headz lovers of there pathetic monarchy which been killing and terrorizing people for hundreds of years.

Funny that they are all so pathetic, yet muslims trip head over heels to migrate there.

Why dont you live in your land of milk and honey rather than migrating to those "pathetic monarchies" inhabited by skinheadz lovers and then whine about that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslims in Britain do have a problem, the quicker they realize it and fix themselves, the better for every muslim on the planet.

I am sure it appears that way to you because most non muslims do have a tendency of thinking they know about Islam or Islamic history through useless sources which are not even authentic. More than half, if not all, offer verses without their context to claim that Islam orders non Muslims to be murdered. Same goes with your treatment of the sunnah cherry picking things to malign a religion is a disgusting act i can give a long list of non Muslims including Christian and Hindu extremists but i can't say that Christianity or Hinduism teaches its followers to slaughter people. Islam does not allow any innocent human being to be killed under any pretext whether you think its the case or not thats the stance of Islam and please just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean you have to ridicule it.

Religion of Peace...amirite guise..GUISE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom