What's new

UK divided: Islam used as scapegoat in extremist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you.

How come other religions or cultures never get into light like this? This article is saying that every other religions and cultures around the world, whether major or minor, are against Islam. Which cannot be the case.

Muslim members, please don't get angry and introspect why everytime this has to come to light. Because only you can change yourself and the image your faith has got.

This is not about just USA or UK or the proverbial "Western alliance"; it has been a problem even in the most different and non-western countries of the world as well such as Southeast Asia and Africa as well.

Please come forward to undo this damage because it is only antagonizing everyone against you all and needlessly creating tensions.

West meddled with modern Muslims only during CIA's alliance with Taliban. Things went downhill after that between them.

None of the eastern countries were involved in USA's war whether it is you Chinese, us Indians or the Thais, Khmers, Burmese etc. But still muslims attacked all these countries including yours.

So indeed you and we didn't have any choice.

Come on man. You're telling me that dozens and dozens of non-Muslim countries are misinterpreting? Where does it make sense?

What are you trying to do here???? Muslim will follow the syndrome "Because I am Muslim"

Azharuddin used it, SHahrukh used it, Sanjay Dutt used it, Imran Hashami use it... trust me , its work..

Try to play this muslaim card you will be rewarded...

If you could only get killings and rapes from Ramayana and Mahabharatha, the fault is not with them but in your own mind. How many verses in Mahabharatha or Ramayana talk about killing "kaffirs" and striking terror into hearts of Unbelievers ?

You hear plenty of muslim terrorists who justify their action by directly qupting verses from Quran..how many hindus/jews/xtians do that by quoting from Gita/Torah/bible ?

How many people of other religions come out in thousands worldwide and go apeshit destroy properties, burn buildings, kill people just because some random youtuber made a video ?

You hear about Sharia zones in UK and all of Europe,.do you hear about Mahabharatha zones or Bhagavad Gita zones there ?

You always hear about muslim gangs rioting for silly reasons - like recently in Sweden, do you hear any other religious groups doing that there ?

Whenever we hear a bombing the most common word accompanying it seems to be Allahu Akbar these days.

And after all this, there is the joke of "Religion of Peace". Gotto be kidding me.

They should have got their ***** kicked for spreading **** in their host country like that.

The first step in solving a problem is accepting that there is a problem in the first place. There is a huge problem of extremism in Islam these days which is only getting worse with each passing day. Without that simply living in denial and screaming "bleddy islamophobes" will not get you anywhere.

Funny that they are all so pathetic, yet muslims trip head over heels to migrate there.

Why dont you live in your land of milk and honey rather than migrating to those "pathetic monarchies" inhabited by skinheadz lovers and then whine about that ?

First of all you define terrorist....?????

I think you should stop telling bullshits.... you can't give a single proof about all the things you are screaming.... you are just a parrot who is reciting the bullshits his ancestors have blindly followed... What you are telling me, the same applies for you too... If you get "kaffirs" and striking terror into heart of unbelievers , it is a problem with your mind cause its not rational ... you have misinterpreted the verses & of course you will, because your heart and mind is full of hatred and you can't see any things with just...

almost all the incidents you have mentioned above, all of that you have heard through some media controlled by the governments involved in stealing oil from Middle Eastern Countries... But you won't accept that, why should you..?? You are just a jealous fool... you just need some **** to scream on and show hatred against Muslims that has been buried in your heart and faith...

the first step of solving a problem is to find the root cause of it.... to try to understand it... but you guys blindly follow what the western media says & it says so only to justify the mass killing of innocents for gaining control over oil rich countries which is a open secret...

All these hypocrisy reminds me of the pre WWII agenda "whatever may be the problem, Jews are responsible" which has now turned to be "Whatever is the problem, Muslims are responsible" .. .

Only god can save the world ...

Islam has problem...Islamic scriptures has good amount of verses which encourages its followers to commit terrorism..The sunnah of mohammed (who waged good number of offensive battles, ordered to kill his critics, beheaded 900 jews, ethnic cleansed villages...) is good role model to extremist muslims to follow..Isn't it ? Every extremist muslim quotes from Quran to justisfy his terrorism....How much more proof one needs to accept Islam is the problem ? The sooner the world accepts this and try to find solution for this, there will be peace..Western leaders try to wrap this hard facts of Islam under carpet and hoping that Islam will somehow change itself and come out from its 7th century....That is day dreaming of impossible to happen....
I believe your source is Ali Sina(Understanding Muhammad - a book). Muslims must never read it. will gain them "heart attacks".

The first step in solving a problem is accepting that there is a problem in the first place. There is a huge problem of extremism in Islam these days which is only getting worse with each passing day. Without that simply living in denial and screaming "bleddy islamophobes" will not get you anywhere.

Admitting a problem is seen as demeaning Islam. as simple as that. Only Murtad,Atheists can do that and only if they sit comfortably in a western country which gave them protection.

in a rigid Islamic(Muslim-Sunni) society, you cannot question extremists and religious clerics. they are seen as Islamic-Political leaders and you can die a horrible death if you question radical clerics or extremist movements inside Sunni Islam.
you cannot modify Koran.
there is no way what @KS said is achievable.

What are you trying to do here???? Muslim will follow the syndrome "Because I am Muslim"

Azharuddin used it, SHahrukh used it, Sanjay Dutt used it, Imran Hashami use it... trust me , its work..

Try to play this muslaim card you will be rewarded...

I am asking that there has to be some level of introspection if people from the US to as remote countries as Thailand and Philippines are getting affected by the actions of muslim communities. It is then certainly not a string of isolated cases but something fundamentally wrong in which the youth are being moulded.

It is upto the elders in their community to get their youth in the right path.

All these hypocrisy reminds me of the pre WWII agenda "whatever may be the problem, Jews are responsible" which has now turned to be "Whatever is the problem, Muslims are responsible" .. .

My friend, playing the victim is the reason why their community is in the lurch. Instead of accepting reality, you are also going after living in denial because a few individuals you may have met are good people. People as individuals are different from communities as a whole.

Please understand that.

There is nothing wrong in what KS said. Can you counter a single question he said about Swedish riots, the anti-islam movie, the sharia zones etc? No you can't.

Because you know heart in heart where the problem is but you also won't accept it because defensiveness makes you escape from reality.

Instead you run around talking about west when nowhere has he mentioned anything about WOT or any other military western campaign.

Living in denial won't get you anywhere.

Another victim mentality thread ,Muslims have to come out of their victim mentality.

Religion of Peace...amirite guise..GUISE ?

For people who have already formed an opinion and are too stubborn to acknowledge their lack of authentic knowledge on the subject it might definitely appear so but to others its not the case. Disagreeing with something is fine as long as one has the grace to do so respectfully and people who choose to say that Islam supports violence are either unaware of the basic essence of Islam or choose to believe so because of their hate filled minds ready to pick and choose what they want to while leaving the rest aside.

They are lucky they are in U.K. You know what happens if those bastards try that stunt in China.

If you could only get killings and rapes from Ramayana and Mahabharatha, the fault is not with them but in your own mind. How many verses in Mahabharatha or Ramayana talk about killing "kaffirs" and striking terror into hearts of Unbelievers ?

You hear plenty of muslim terrorists who justify their action by directly qupting verses from Quran..how many hindus/jews/xtians do that by quoting from Gita/Torah/bible ?

How many people of other religions come out in thousands worldwide and go apeshit destroy properties, burn buildings, kill people just because some random youtuber made a video ?

You hear about Sharia zones in UK and all of Europe,.do you hear about Mahabharatha zones or Bhagavad Gita zones there ?

You always hear about muslim gangs rioting for silly reasons - like recently in Sweden, do you hear any other religious groups doing that there ?

Whenever we hear a bombing the most common word accompanying it seems to be Allahu Akbar these days.

And after all this, there is the joke of "Religion of Peace". Gotto be kidding me.

See this video,

They should have got their ***** kicked for spreading **** in their host country like that.

Funny that they are all so pathetic, yet muslims trip head over heels to migrate there.

Why dont you live in your land of milk and honey rather than migrating to those "pathetic monarchies" inhabited by skinheadz lovers and then whine about that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

maybe your really stupid or just an idiot or your a proud supporter of EDL. any one of them. i was born in Canada moron. and monarchies are a bad idea in any society. especially a monarchy that has enslaved people in the past. and the video that you posted up! should i post up videos of the EDL i think not! its where she interviewed the crowed and they where pissed off. but all they are allowed too protest. they have a right too. plus Britain i think has some sort of sharia law which is stupid too much religious freedom like that is toooooo much. especially in a Christian dominated country.

They are lucky they are in U.K. You know what happens if those bastards try that stunt in China.

ONLY IN UK , they will ban Ad's which have skinny models but will allow Islamist terrorist promoters and sympathizers freedom of speech. :cuckoo:

For people who have already formed an opinion and are too stubborn to acknowledge their lack of authentic knowledge on the subject it might definitely appear so but to others its not the case. Disagreeing with something is fine as long as one has the grace to do so respectfully and people who choose to say that Islam supports violence are either unaware of the basic essence of Islam or choose to believe so because of their hate filled minds ready to pick and choose what they want to while leaving the rest aside.

Save the drama lady. What is the basic essence of Islam ? It was an arab imperalist strategy (ingenious nonetheless) used by your prophet to unify the warring arabian tribes and conquer territory elsewhere. That is it.

And Islam supports violence is not something that I am saying blindly, the empirical evidence is everywhere. Just that you refuse to see it, while we non-muslims are the ones un-necessarily affected by it.

maybe your really stupid or just an idiot or your a proud supporter of EDL. any one of them. i was born in Canada moron. and monarchies are a bad idea in any society. especially a monarchy that has enslaved people in the past. and the video that you posted up! should i post up videos of the EDL i think not! its where she interviewed the crowed and they where pissed off. but all they are allowed too protest. they have a right too. plus Britain i think has some sort of sharia law which is stupid too much religious freedom like that is toooooo much. especially in a Christian dominated country.

yeah they were pissed off..so they would say "down down UK", "burn the police in hell","whom are you trying to seduce" all the while living in UK, leeching off the welfare like ungrateful slugs. Yes, EDL are equal morons only that they werent migrants and they are reactionary in nature. You must be sharia shill not to understand that. YOu forget what happened when last time an ethno-religous group pissed off the Europeans ? Holocaust. Lets hope for these stupid muslim's sake that they dont stretch the patience of the Europeans to that limit.

I think you should stop telling bullshits.... you can't give a single proof about all the things you are screaming....

What proof..I listed so much incidents that you can easily verify using google. Or are you too lazy to do even that ?

you are just a parrot who is reciting the bullshits his ancestors have blindly followed...

Care to elaborate that ? What was the "bullshits that my ancestors followed" ?

What you are telling me, the same applies for you too... If you get "kaffirs" and striking terror into heart of unbelievers , it is a problem with your mind cause its not rational ... you have misinterpreted the verses & of course you will, because your heart and mind is full of hatred and you can't see any things with just...

Ok then please give me the correct interpretation for "striking terror into the hearts of the unbelievers". I am all ears. Once you give that, I have dozens of such verses from your holy book and from the Hadiths. Lets go one by one.

almost all the incidents you have mentioned above, all of that you have heard through some media controlled by the governments involved in stealing oil from Middle Eastern Countries... But you won't accept that, why should you..?? You are just a jealous fool... you just need some **** to scream on and show hatred against Muslims that has been buried in your heart and faith...

bla bla bla...typical muslim burying of head when cited facts by dismissing them as western-yahoodi-cia-raw conspiracy to defame "innocent" "peaceful" Muslims. This is not even funny anymore.

Let me guess you also consider the recent azad maidan riots as western-indian conspiracy haan ? They were all hindus wearing skull caps and going bersek right ?

Plus, yeah I dislike Islam..so what ? Why should everyone love Islam ? Is it a scientifically proven fact ?

the first step of solving a problem is to find the root cause of it.... to try to understand it... but you guys blindly follow what the western media says & it says so only to justify the mass killing of innocents for gaining control over oil rich countries which is a open secret...

Yeah western countries were not searching for oil when islamic invaders were looting and plundering India. Islam has been violent from day one and its hate for idol-worshippers, unbelievers the same. This is not a recent happening. It is institutionalized in the faith.

First of all you define terrorist....?????

I think you should stop telling bullshits.... you can't give a single proof about all the things you are screaming.... you are just a parrot who is reciting the bullshits his ancestors have blindly followed... What you are telling me, the same applies for you too... If you get "kaffirs" and striking terror into heart of unbelievers , it is a problem with your mind cause its not rational ... you have misinterpreted the verses & of course you will, because your heart and mind is full of hatred and you can't see any things with just...

y dnt u teach those to u r muslim brothers to be rational , mingle in the society of the host country , confine the religious beliefs to self , stop demanding for sharia in the host country.. respect other religions....

My friend, playing the victim is the reason why their community is in the lurch. Instead of accepting reality, you are also going after living in denial because a few individuals you may have met are good people. People as individuals are different from communities as a whole.

Please understand that.

There is nothing wrong in what KS said. Can you counter a single question he said about Swedish riots, the anti-islam movie, the sharia zones etc? No you can't.

Because you know heart in heart where the problem is but you also won't accept it because defensiveness makes you escape from reality.

Instead you run around talking about west when nowhere has he mentioned anything about WOT or any other military western campaign.

Living in denial won't get you anywhere.

well well well, you look like a man who will understand what I am trying to say....
I am not denying any of the facts neither I am advocating for any terrorist... Killings of innocents is prohibited in every religion, in every society and in every generation & I strictly follow it...
But you see, " Terrorism " is not a thing that can be stopped through military action or something similar.... It can only be put to an end when people from every religion, every society start to think rationally... both responsible groups and the victim groups.. it can only be done by understanding what actually causes terrorism...

terrorism is only because of injustice... you can't deny it no matter which religion you belong... whenever injustice is done to a group of people, and no one gives a damn about it, they are left with one option to express themselves... I am giving you some examples to reason with.. sit tight and think rationally whether I am right or wrong...

for example, consider some widely known groups like LTTE, ULFA and of course the Naxals... why are they killing people..?? why have they taken weapons in hand to express themselves..??? Its only because of injustice done to them.. the LTTE was created in response to the nation-wide atrocities against the Tamil population... ULFA was founded to create an independent Assam free of Bengali peoples lots of whom migrated when 1971's war was going on... again we see lots of tribal people from Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Bihar, and West Bengal joined the Naxals to express themselves against the injustice like land grabbing and all... if you consider religion, you will find that almost all of Naxals and ULFA are non-muslims and LTTE is a combination of both..
Now if you go through the history, you will find that there was nothing called Israel before 1947-1948 where as the reference of Palestine can be found in both Bible and Quran and is a holy place for both from BC.. now Israeli people are claiming their land and calling the Palestinians 'terrorist' ... something like a guest comes in your home, and after a few days he kicks you out, now when you are asking your home back but no one is listening to you, and when you act desperately, he is calling you a terrorist...

so, how can you say Islam is the only problem when there are lots of other non-Muslim groups doing the same..??? you see, neither Islam, nor Jews nor any other religion can be put to trial for this.. its just one group doing injustice to other group & the second replying with killing innocents and both the acts should be stopped... so stop using ''Islamic Terrorists" cause by that you are creating more people with anti non-muslim mentality...

now I can tell that you know heart in heart where the problem is but you also won't accept it because defensiveness makes you escape from reality.... can't I..??
think it over and again... because the permanent solution for terrorism lies within people's thought, not some military action...

y dnt u teach those to u r muslim brothers to be rational , mingle in the society of the host country , confine the religious beliefs to self , stop demanding for sharia in the host country.. respect other religions....

If you are a Muslim, then you tell your brothers about that, its not my business to teach just one religion... I can fight for Hindus of Bangladesh, Muslims of Burma, Tamils of Sri Lanka .... where ever injustice lies, I will fight it without sitting under AC and abusing a minority religion because they can't do anything...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom