What's new

UK church bans yoga classes from its premises

Probably afraid of the competition i know which i would rather be doing.

Q621069d.jpg

stress-management-yoga.jpeg

It actually is a part of Tantric Buddhism.

I don't know about Sikhs and jains though.

However now it has come out of faith and become a global well being exercise.

Yoga influence is also present in Zen followed by Japanese Buddhists.

May be the Fitness industry was suffering due to Yoga. People not going to gym but doing yoga.

Also the Pharmaceutical industry worth billions. The Europe has among the highest cases of mental diseases, disorders and stressed people. You can imagine the market and how Yoga will be affecting these industries.

Is it a conspiracy...:azn:

Catholic priests. They are morons. I mean the pope (poop :lol: ) bans use of condoms :rofl:

When they are that stupid, you cant expect them to understand yoga :lol:

Apparently some Americans have found alternatives to Yoga.Its called Christoga.

PraiseMoves%20dvd%20cover.jpg

Christian-yoga.jpg

UK church should try this.:lol:

Ban on condoms was to increase the birth rate of Christians as Muslims have higher than theirs and Church is still against Islam.

Its all about demographics. Look at Russia.

The kind of yoga practised in common has nothing to do with any religion. Moronic misconception.

I dont know why some Hindus themselves are shy of it to admit that Yoga is very much a part of Hinduism.

In fact I lol when I see some yoga guru's saying it in public that Yoga is not attached to any religion, just to get more students an earn money. I dont say that it cant be practiced by non hindus or practicing it efects his religion..but yoga is very much a part of hindu religion.....or else how come you justify the chanting of mantras like in Transcendental Meditation , pranayam or surya namaskar etc. It is very much Hindu and Hindus should stop saying otherwise just to sell their product. If that was something in sikhism I would have proudly spread the word and take pride in calling it a part of sikhism, without worrying aboutthe fact tha it may be disliked by some religious mad dog...if people like it they will do it, if the dislike it they wont. simple.

^ offcourse it's root lies in hinduism. Its a clear fact. But what we practise in general is just physical exercise and very little spiritual. As said earlier, it has different layers which are exercised only by rarest of the rare.

nothing wrong in banning it from church premises, but if a Christian is comfortable and like yoga he can do it as a exercise, Jesus christ would not mind that I guess:p:

Following Yoga is not everyone’s cup of tea.. Even if it is from India, I am sure not more than 1% people in our country do Yoga on a daily basis...

Tabloid news..

Yoga is older than Hinduism

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom