What's new

Uighur Muslim Kicked from Home Over Niqab

You also need understand more than 99% Chinese do not cover their faces. What about in Rome, observe Roman's way???

China is a multi religous country so shut up.

During the Qing dynasty and Governor Yang Zengxin's rule, in the Tarim Basin (southern Xinjiang), the local Mullahs would enforce the wearing of veil. The Mullahs controlled the entire education system and helped the government fight against separatists.

The Niqab is not banned in the tarim basin (southern Xinjiang). It's not even banned in Dzungharia (northern Xinjiang) except one city (Urumqi) because of security concerns. There are Uyghur woman who freely wear Niqab in their hometowns in the Tarim.

Everyone, put ephone and the Indians on your ignore list.

During the Qing dynasty and Governor Yang Zengxin's rule, in the Tarim Basin (southern Xinjiang), the local Mullahs would enforce the wearing of veil. The Mullahs controlled the entire education system and helped the government fight against separatists.

lol, halfgrain, is this another one of those arguments where you claim evidence for current events from an event that happened in the past, like claiming autobiography from Ms. Kadeer contains evidence of her involvement into last weeks incident?

Kido, take a good look around, where in the world do you see mullah controlled education working? Yeah, that's right, nowhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Topic: kudos to China for embracing the problem head on, unlike in some other places where we are all too much ready to indulge in the whims of backward people.

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, it, a.k.a. wholegrain, such a S.O.B., cannot get the hell off my comments???

Every time, you dump such a big pile of unrelated garbage on and on. What the hell does Qing dynasty have anything to do with the topic at all??? Where does my comment remotely have any reference to that as well???

What an idiot.

The Niqab is not banned in the tarim basin (southern Xinjiang). It's not even banned in Dzungharia (northern Xinjiang) except one city (Urumqi) because of security concerns. There are Uyghur woman who freely wear Niqab in their hometowns in the Tarim.

Everyone, put ephone and the Indians on your ignore list.

Shut up rapist yindoo.

Feel tough picking on girls, don't ya?

Oh Hey Razpak How are you buddy ^_^ Seeing you post after a long time been busy?

And on topic yea good on China. No place for face veils in progressive and modern society. Keep Veils in the deserts of mid east where that disease originated.

Purple is your favourite isn't it ??
Most of the bachebaj love that colour.
Sigh! The NFL vikings,The ravens and even the NBA lakers wear that color.There's even a book named after that color.Looks like you have some issues.

I didn't knew muslim were race, till now I knew it at religion only, thanks for enlightening me.
:omghaha: Enjoy your ban soon.

@SwAggeR mate don't fall for their trap, they are trying to get the thread closed. Avoid personal attacks and retorting to personal attacks, doesn't achieve much.

Had no idea this thread would ruffle so much feathers.

@SwAggeR mate don't fall for their trap, they are trying to get the thread closed. Avoid personal attacks and retorting to personal attacks, doesn't achieve much.

Had no idea this thread would ruffle so much feathers.

Except that you obviously did know. :rofl:

And don't worry, I don't expect the mods to close this thread.

I gave up reporting these kinds of threads a long time ago, the moderators obviously don't care.

chup be dogle katue , girl who dons ninja uniform in markets and college will come to my bed at 1:30.

Indian, I have no idea wtf you are saying.

If you are talking about raping girls, I hope one of the bhartees here with some manhood report your rapist @$$ to the police.

As usual, Indians and their obsession with China. China or Chinese Muslims are not Indian Hindu's problems. Indians should concentrate on solving their own problems, including problems with their own Muslims first, before pointing fingers at others.

Except that you obviously did know. :rofl:

And don't worry, I don't expect the mods to close this thread.

I gave up reporting these kinds of threads a long time ago, the moderators obviously don't care.

I mean i was expecting the Chinese not liking it, but not the other reactions. And anyways why would you want them to close this thread, its legit news, with proper sources backing it. Just cause you don't like somethin doesn't mean it should be closed.

As usual, Indians and their obsession with China. China or Chinese Muslims are not Indian Hindu's problems. Indians should concentrate on solving their own problems, including problems with their own Muslims first, before pointing fingers at others.

Bit rich coming from a Pan Islamist.

Indian, I have no idea wtf you are saying.

If you are talking about raping girls, I hope one of the bhartees here with some manhood report your rapist @$$ to the police.

This bhartee keeps trying to claw his way through a argument he can't win.Plus john the stutterer speaks better English than him. I suggest you ignore him and let the MoDs handle it.

I mean i was expecting the Chinese not liking it, but not the other reactions. And anyways why would you want them to close this thread, its legit news, with proper sources backing it. Just cause you don't like somethin doesn't mean it should be closed.

OnIslam.net is a proper source? Since when? :lol:

How does this Islamic blog have such great insider information on what happens inside Xinjiang? Where is the logic?

So the mods should close it, because this is Pakistan defence forum, and this is bullsh*t propaganda trying to paint China as being anti-Islam.

But the mods won't close it. Why?

Because they like these kinds of threads.

The mods here even banned me for trying to argue against a thread like this. Ask a mod to check my ban history and see.

So I don't care anymore, I won't even report it.

OnIslam.net is a proper source? Since when? :lol:

How does this Islamic blog have such great insider information on what happens inside Xinjiang? Where is the logic?

So the mods should close it, because this is Pakistan defence forum, and this is bullsh*t propaganda trying to paint China as being anti-Islam.

But the mods won't close it. Why?

Because they like these kinds of threads.

The mods here even banned me for trying to argue against a thread like this. Ask a mod to check my ban history and see.

So I don't care anymore, I won't even report it.

most Indians doesn't think full face cover dress(burqa) is necessary if there is security concerns burqua should be banned ,if there is a need of showing a womens face to judge or security or anybody else for any purpose, then it must be enforced.so up to that level we are supportive of Chinese actions, so intend of this thread is something else and I think you will understand that if you read few posts.

Back
Top Bottom