What's new

Uighur Muslim Kicked from Home Over Niqab

Really funny pic:
Uighur%20Muslim%20Evicted%20From%20Home%20Over%20Niqab.jpg

Words on the seal is "团结路社区居委会 瓷厂社区居委会封,二〇一三年8月18日",means "Closed by Tuanjie community committees Porcelain Factory community committees, 2013.08.18 "

Why I said that this is funny, community committees in China has no right to close anything and made such "+seal", community committees just as rural area village committees, only has assist-right on health, population, family planning and employment, if some one can post the retail of the paper on the door will see real reason

1.Who has right to put such "cross seal" in China??? only the departments who has Enforcement powers,
Only Courts, the fire department(to any factory or shop and other Business premises), Press and Publication Bureau(to Pirated factory),Trade and Industry Bureau,Health Bureau,Environmental Protection Agency

The community committees have nothing Enforcement power, and it putting such cross seal is a joke, just as I print a seal on my neighbors' door.
2.The real cross seal must with a "red circle offic seal" ,
see the red seal on the right part by fire department

101532062393.jpg

and must with another reason paper with same red seal on the door
00218543fe410faee3c820.jpg

without the red seal, it's a funny, as a Contract without Signature and official seal

a court seal with red seal
2008325164536142.jpg

it does seem weird, I thought the street "police" are just old ladies, freaking annoying, but powerless to move a brick.

Still some shameless hypocrite taking about Indian muslims not about China ..... Every one know the reason :lol:

Just stop being thekedar cause no one give you damn .... So many war in muslim world by west no one even asking you for anything.

Please go kill yourself. How does a veiled woman being evicted from a certain commercial zone, equate to Indian Army raping Kashmiri women on a regular basis?

Easy picking on women, isn't it?

You guys are cowards.

Please go kill yourself. How does a veiled woman being evicted from a certain commercial zone, equate to Indian Army raping Kashmiri women on a regular basis?

Easy picking on women, isn't it?

You guys are cowards.

This topic is about muslims in China .... But I know you are incapable to comment in this thread on topic that's why behaving like cowards and posting off topic posts :lol:

And for army case just look at your army s work in Bangladesh in 71 and currently in Baluchistan.... This will give you more then a reason to feel shame.

LOL. Hindutva trolls circle jerking on this thread.

Every country hates you dark skinned and dark hearted people. Even Sri Lanka shits on India. Everybody in the region hopes your slum dog continent drifts away. Unfortunately, you slum dogs are still here to rape your women, and make Asia look like a shithole. Indians, please rejoin your brothers in Africa and enjoy your golden showers there.

Every country hates you dark skinned and dark hearted people. Even Sri Lanka shits on India. Everybody in the region hopes your slum dog continent drifts away. Unfortunately, you slum dogs are still here to rape your women, and make Asia look like a shithole. Indians, please rejoin your brothers in Africa and enjoy your golden showers there.

Keep quoting each others you two loosers to balm each other's ego.:lol:

I don't need any lessons from mindwashed semi-illiterates in english at least.:cuckoo:

Come to Brooklyn flatbush avenue.I dare you to come fight me in person. Stop talking and start doing something in person.

no its not.. and women cooperate when asked to show there face.. why should we learn bad things from chinese.

Why Its a bad thing, even thekedars of Islam does not think Its a bad thing.

I have already dared you in this thread itself
Keyboard warrior I don't pick fights online. You quoted me first,Now let's settle it in person.

Feeling better??

Back
Top Bottom