What's new

ÜIke Yönetimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya diyorum fetullahçı adam.. Kasetle geldi sonuçta kim düzenleyebilirdi öyle bir komployu? AKPnin eliyle fetullah tabiki.

Şuan fetö ele geçirmiş durumda chpyi, sizce bırakmak ister mi partinin kontrolünü? Hayatta bırakmaz. Ölene kadar kalır KK.

Az önce yemeksepetinden söylediğim soğansız olması gereken dürüm soğanlı geldi! Lanet olsun bu FETÖye yeter artık!

Diyorum sorum tabanda ve tabanı yönlendiren kesimlerde. Her seçim mağlubiyetinin ardından Yılmaz Özdil yazıları okuyoruz. Bayramlar hani birbirinin aynısı gibi gelir ya, seçim ertesi günleri de aynı o hesap :)

Ana akım sol muhalefeti yönlendiren, genel başkanları getiren, götüren, partilere yol çizen adam bu ama başarısızlığın sorumluları hep başkası! :)

Chp tabanı böyle adamları okuyup, dinledikçe başarı onlar için hayal. İnce makul bir adam, umarım makul da bir ekip kurar ve bağnaz CHP tabanını dönüştürmeyi başarır ve iktidara gerçek bir alternatif olur. Türkiye bunu hak ediyor.

Chp tabanı böyle adamları okuyup, dinledikçe başarı onlar için hayal. İnce makul bir adam, umarım makul da bir ekip kurar ve bağnaz CHP tabanını dönüştürmeyi başarır ve iktidara gerçek bir alternatif olur. Türkiye bunu hak ediyor.
Maybe İnce should establish a brand new party, and leave every rotten thing from CHP at his back.

CHP isn't a property of PKK scums such as kk, sezgin tanrıkulu, eren erdem vb. It's a fuking party, that supposed to run for victory. Does KK run for victory? Lmao his only aim is to stay there until full CHP=>PKK transformation is done and if Erdoğan tries to close CHP, foreign governments will have a "dictator" card in their pocket to use and interfere in our politics, maybe even justify aggressive actions against Turkey by showing anti-CHP policy.

CHP has to be cleansed from PKK before it's so late.

Hello.Good day to all. I know this isn't the right place. But where can I find turkish torusim thread or topic in this forum?I'll be visiting turkey in 2 months time. Hoping I can get some information and help from Turkish members here :)
Thanks

Hello.Good day to all. I know this isn't the right place. But where can I find turkish torusim thread or topic in this forum?I'll be visiting turkey in 2 months time. Hoping I can get some information and help from Turkish members here :)
Thanks

You should go to reddit.com for that. You can find much more information over there. Take care.

CHP isn't a property of PKK scums such as kk, sezgin tanrıkulu, eren erdem vb. It's a fuking party, that supposed to run for victory. Does KK run for victory? Lmao his only aim is to stay there until full CHP=>PKK transformation is done and if Erdoğan tries to close CHP, foreign governments will have a "dictator" card in their pocket to use and interfere in our politics, maybe even justify aggressive actions against Turkey by showing anti-CHP policy.

CHP has to be cleansed from PKK before it's so late.
Why should Erdo close that party, KK benefits him the most.

Why should Erdo close that party, KK benefits him the most.

Maybe not closing, but arresting mps like they do to hdp mps. Erdoğan is dependent on MHP and Bahçeli, his party already lost %8 to MHP in this elections. He cannot let terrorist run around in parliament for a long time since he may lose even more vote to MHP if he lets.

Maybe not closing, but arresting mps like they do to hdp mps. Erdoğan is dependent on MHP and Bahçeli, his party already lost %8 to MHP in this elections. He cannot let terrorist run around in parliament for a long time since he may lose even more vote to MHP if he lets.
Nah...it would be a blessing for CHP if it gets cleaned from those elements. Those MPs are tarnishing already ruined image of the CHP and causing people vote for AKP.

Nah...it would be a blessing for CHP if it gets cleaned from those elements. Those MPs are tarnishing already ruined image of the CHP and causing people vote for AKP.
They already arrested FETÖ member CHP mp, and you see that impossible to arrest PKK supporter CHP members? It's going to happen anyway if CHP couldn't be saved by İnce or any other person with nationalist mind. That would cash more vote to Erdoğan actually. If he doesn't touch them, as you see AKP lost %8 to MHP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom