What's new

“Udhar tum, idhar hum”: When Bhutto pushed Bangladesh to the edge of Pakistan

You wish you had a strong leader like Hasina.

After Jinnah....it has been only getting worse one by one. I do respect the man Jinnah was though. But your leaders after him...are all disastrous. None are fit enough to even clean the shoes of Hasina.
He have but a Real leader
PTI-Chief-Imran-Khan-784x441.jpg

I understand a bit when spoken.....written even when done using English alphabets is hard for me.
They are saying I am not nice :(

Well Thanks to Bhutto... wouldn't rejoin Pakistan even for a trillion US dollars.
Dear @Mage ,,,,,,,,,, For Bangali nationalist in East Pakistan it was never about Pakistan!!!!!!!! They wanted Bangladesh from day one ……. First they used language , then declining Industries or you can call it economic growth … Their agenda was clear ,,,,,, They wanted all the powers to them...… just like you ,,,,, … you gave data of spending by yourself which is 30% according to you and east was 1 province but ………
Well you have your country now get over with obsession of Pakistan and start blaming Pakistan for every thing.
by the way I m still waiting for 3 million killings prove …… Is it 3 million or 300000 ????/

Ab ghario se apne dost @JohnWick Ke complain karo ge?
Dost Dost na raha :(:(:(:(

Imran Khan is honest...and a man to respect...but it's too soon to judge him as a pm....
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/khadim-rizvi-under-house-arrest.588356/page-19#post-10965548
Look at this post I wrote regarding Hasina in your Siasat. Ans see how many wise guys in pdf agree with it.

Sometimes you need a leader to rule with an iron fist.
Imran khan is honest that's what we need in our country as of now , atleast he won't plunder us.

Dear @Mage ,,,,,,,,,, For Bangali nationalist in East Pakistan it was never about Pakistan!!!!!!!! They wanted Bangladesh from day one ……. First they used language , then declining Industries or you can call it economic growth … Their agenda was clear ,,,,,, They wanted all the powers to them...… just like you ,,,,, … you gave data of spending by yourself which is 30% according to you and east was 1 province but ………
Well you have your country now get over with obsession of Pakistan and start blaming Pakistan for every thing.
by the way I m still waiting for 3 million killings prove …… Is it 3 million or 300000 ????/
Bengalis fought for the creation of Pakistan. Bengalis voted for the creation of Pakistan.

The union was unnatural and without autonomy of each wing, it was never going to work out. Hence autonomy was asked from our side.

Back
Top Bottom