What's new

UAE’s Indigenous Weapon Developments Accelerate

@Wilhelm II
Did I tell you the Saber cruise missile will get terrain mapping to fly at low altitudes and a thermal seeker for terminal engagment?

The body of the missile is also stealthy, and will avoid radar detection.
5507b408-f973-4e60-bbfd-5d6e9f261038.jpg

It will be as good as JASSM or Storm Shadow but the warhead is only 200kg unforuntately.

@Wilhelm II
Did I tell you the Saber cruise missile will get terrain mapping to fly at low altitudes and a thermal seeker for terminal engagment?

View attachment 798312

It will be as good as JASSM or Storm Shadow but the warhead is only 200kg unforuntately.
You know that earth quick warhead made for Iranian underground facilities
UAE need something long range to carry it so ballistic missile or cruise missile are choices I don't think air launch is an option because Tehran is far
If UAE develope cruise missile for that then we have a long range heavy missile but it's just my think
I'm sure engineers and heads know it so we should wait for completed missile and other projects

You know that earth quick warhead made for Iranian underground facilities
UAE need something long range to carry it so ballistic missile or cruise missile are choices I don't think air launch is an option because Tehran is far
If UAE develope cruise missile for that then we have a long range heavy missile but it's just my think
I'm sure engineers and heads know it so we should wait for completed missile and other projects
They will develop a ballistic missile for it with reentry speed of 800 to 1200 meter per second. Diameter will be 400mm or 500mm. They gained the ability to produce rocket engines indigenously from research and development.

The range they list for export is lower because of MTCR which limits what you can export. The real range is higher than what they can list for export.

@Wilhelm II

View attachment 798312

200kg is not bad by all means tho unless you wanted something much bigger

Back
Top Bottom