What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pakistan should do the same on UAE sponsoring terrorists against Gawadar port.

I am sure the needful was done when needed.

If at all you want to help, you should tell your government to treat Pakistanis with respect. Pakistan was there to help when UAE was building itself. I in no way want to defend those who are miscreants but give them some respect at the airports. Westerners do whatever they want and yet they are treated with respect whereas Pakistanis are being looked down upon.

You don't have to defend UAE on social forums but create an environment where people dont bad mouth you. Respect others and get the respect. I am sure those who are expats in your country from Pakistan would never speak so openly as they are scared to get thrown out. Command respect not by iron hand but by giving respect.
Sir I am from UAE and because of this thread I have to create an account on this forum just to reply you, I am living in UAE and I face no discrimination at any level by citizens or Govt of UAE please visit UAE once and see with your own eyes. Indian trying hard to create misunderstanding between the two brotherly countries and as for as Baluchistan was concerned matter is solved.

One has to know that just like ANY other nation in the world, the UAE has various centers of power and influence. Whilst the Royal family has one head, there are various princes and voices within it. Not so much bickering as much as projecting one's own interests(or potential business links).

There are both Pro-Pakistan & Anti-Pakistan voices within the UAE and not all anti-Pakistan voices are from India.
True but voices against Pakistan is because of Pakistani decisions the promise to vote 2020 for UAE but on last minute they change their vote for Turkey.

Everyone watches their own interest. Its only we idiots who have wasted ourselves on the slogan of brotherly country.

We are still wasting ourselves. Arabs brainwashed us for decades via madrissas they sponsored. I pitty the mind set of most of fellow pakistanis who are ready to bend their arse backward for Arabs without question. You will see that in near future GCC will openly support india against pakistan merely to cut our economic arm which is spreading due to CPEC. If anyone thinks that Arabs are happy with a developing pakistan then they are bunch of bloody fools.

Please do refer, and provide complete details. I will personally look in to it, and take it up at the highest level.

The UAE has never supported officially or unofficially ANY group against Pakistan.

Like Nawaz or Zardari?

UAE doesnt support but few individuals do but again they r not Emaratis at all but few bad people residing in UAE especially indian community which is bent on creating a misunderstanding between Pakistan and UAE & Saudis

We are still wasting ourselves. Arabs brainwashed us for decades via madrissas they sponsored. I pitty the mind set of most of fellow pakistanis who are ready to bend their arse backward for Arabs without question. You will see that in near future GCC will openly support india against pakistan merely to cut our economic arm which is spreading due to CPEC. If anyone thinks that Arabs are happy with a developing pakistan then they are bunch of bloody fools.

here i m sensing somebody who is arab hater but the fact is iranians too support few madrassah not few but mmany madrassahs in Pakistan. but again it is not arab or iranian fault, it is purely our fault. why dont we use our brain ?? why do we have to b blind followers only???

here i m sensing somebody who is arab hater but the fact is iranians too support few madrassah not few but mmany madrassahs in Pakistan. but again it is not arab or iranian fault, it is purely our fault. why dont we use our brain ?? why do we have to b blind followers only???

Look let us just leave CPEC out of the Pakistan and UAE relation. CPEC is not the issue for UAE. CPEC will provide UAE with more business looking at UAE's economy. The thing that is hurting UAE is something else.

Look let us just leave CPEC out of the Pakistan and UAE relation. CPEC is not the issue for UAE. CPEC will provide UAE with more business looking at UAE's economy. The thing that is hurting UAE is something else.
And what is that ?

Sir I am from UAE and because of this thread I have to create an account on this forum just to reply you, I am living in UAE and I face no discrimination at any level by citizens or Govt of UAE please visit UAE once and see with your own eyes. Indian trying hard to create misunderstanding between the two brotherly countries and as for as Baluchistan was concerned matter is solved.
My friend reasons for your comments are already there in my earlier post. I have been to UAE and I have seen how my countrymates are treated there. My words were not sweeping statement but were based on physical observations.

There is a very convenient fact that you missed in your post, the reason our rulers accept diktat from UAE in many matters is because UAE provides them sanctuaries and safe havens when accountability comes knocking. UAE has been creating a mess in Baluchistan for the last many decades, Dubai specially, and understandably too. I mean, honestly, when Gawadar becomes the next Singapore, only bigger and better, what will be the use of Dubai to the world?

That becomes especially true if Gawadar is made totally autonomous, provides visa free travel to many countries, has top notch infrastructure, security and crime free environment conducive to trade and business. The location is more convenient than Dubai. The pros are just too much for Dubai to be able to compete and hence their reactions.
Couldn't agree more.

We all due respect we are treated good even in bad times or good times. It's our own Pakistan's who spoiled their Image they were the first to be given opportunity especially by the late sheikh zayed May Allah bless him. Many of my friends are in jail or deported. In high profile case money exchange robbery etc. Or drugs realted. We shoot ourselves in the foot and blame others. My own people represent themselves in negative away what more can i complain. ANDnd wether you agree or disagree its up to you + i was born and raised here. Lastly the beauty of a person should be judge by its tongue which as a Pakistani we lack
My friend your point already highlighted in my post not explicitly but I did say that I in no way defend miscreants

I have heard this kind of claims / accusations a lot of times before too but none has come forth with some evidence. Is it possible that we are buying into some propaganda by our ill-wishers so that we have more enemies than friends?
Sometimes state interest and sometime personal interest have obscured the truth.

Attack Happened in Afghanistan
UAE rethinking ties with Pakistan and not Afghanistan?
Quoted by an Irish source

Damn the Indians are desperate

And what is that ?
I don't know but CPEC is not a problem for Saudia or UAE or any middle east country. Every one buys chinese good already and CPEC will reduce cost and those countries will get goods cheap

http://www.irishsun.com/index.php/sid/250898433

Dubai [United Arab Emirates], Jan. 13 (ANI): The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is reported to be seriously having a rethink on its relations with Pakistan post the killing of five of its diplomats and six senior Afghanistan Government officials in a brutal terror attack inside the Kandahar Governor's compound on January 10 this year.

Following the attack in Kandahar, which is indirectly being blamed on Islamabad, the writing on the wall is clear, that Pakistan would need to and must take immediate steps to use its influence with terror groups such as the Haqqani Network, to stop these terror-related strikes if it wants to maintain its diplomatic relevance and utility with key countries such as the UAE.

Tuesday's blast in Kandahar was one among three terror attacks that took place in Afghanistan, all on the same day. The other two attacks, in Kabul and Herat, resulted in the death of 38 and 11 people respectively.

Interestingly, the Afghan Taliban took responsibility for the Kabul and Herat attacks, but denied having any role in the Kandahar incident, blaming it instead on what it called ''internal local rivalry''.

The UAE delegation, led by Ambassador Juma Mohammad Abdullah Al Kaavi, was in a meeting with Kandahar Governor Humayun Azizi when the bomb, suspected to have been hidden in a sofa, detonated.

Kandahar's Police Chief Abdul Raziq, however, told media categorically that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and the Haqqani Network were behind the incident.

It is a well known fact that Haqqani network leaders have been provided sanctuary by the Pakistani security agencies and that this is one of the reasons for ties between Pakistan and the United States souring, with the latter charging the Pakistani military leadership of dragging its foot insofar as taking action against the Haqqani network in Afghanistan.

Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rasheed Al Maktum, the Prime Minister of the UAE and Dubai's ruler, while offering condolences to the families of the dead, said, ''There is no human, moral or religious justification for the bombing and killing of people trying to help others.''

This was the first time UAE nationals were targeted inside Afghanistan, and therefore, has raised questions about why the UAE continues to invest so much in its relations with Pakistan, both politically and economically.

The UAE has always been among the first countries to deliver humanitarian relief and assistance to Pakistan in times of need. In 2011, it launched the Pakistan Assistance Programme for building schools, colleges, hospitals etc. in Pakistan.

Simultaneously, entrepreneurs from Pakistan are warmly welcomed in the UAE, with many of them having prospered in the country's favourable business environment.

Recently, the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development funded UAE-Pakistan Friendship Road, linking North and South Waziristan, was also inaugurated in FATA. The list is long.

In return, Pakistan's commitment to the relationship has been less forthcoming, especially in the last few years. In 2013, the UAE government was taken aback when Pakistan did not support Dubai's bid to host the EXPO 2020 inspite of receiving official assurances to this effect from Islamabad. In 2015, Pakistan refused to join the Saudi-led operations in Yemen. This suggested that as far as the Gulf region is concerned, Pakistan could not be trusted to provide support in times of need, even if it compromised the security of its allies. (ANI)

Why these things are usually posted by Indians?? Why not by concerned country members??? Indians so obsessed with 7 times small Pakistan. :D

I don't know but CPEC is not a problem for Saudia or UAE or any middle east country. Every one buys chinese good already and CPEC will reduce cost and those countries will get goods cheap

CPEC is not concern but Gawader is for UAE, if developed properly it will take good business from UAE.

Excuse me, I'm also sitting in UAE but I'm not here to please some sheikh whatever

UAE has harmed Pakistan previously and that's a fact

a

ok wat is hurting them??? if its not cpec then wat???

ok wat is hurting them??? if its not cpec then wat???
I----R-------A-----N.

They can fight Iran and they want to throw us in the war.

CPEC is not concern but Gawader is for UAE, if developed properly it will take good business from UAE.
It will take nothing. explain how?

What type of business it will take away from UAE. CPEC is reducing cost of Chinese goods for the middle east and what we will get is our share of reducing that cost business from that trade route. We will earn the spending of those chiese who will use this route and companies will open offices here to assist their trade we will have more employment and so on

:crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol: after aall cloud computing country hahahahaahaahahhaaha

I----R-------A-----N.

They can fight Iran and they want to throw us in the war.

It will take nothing. explain how?

What type of business it will take away from UAE. CPEC is reducing cost of Chinese goods for the middle east and what we will get is our share of reducing that cost business from that trade route. We will earn the spending of those chiese who will use this route and companies will open offices here to assist their trade we will have more employment and so on

It's complicated issue, but businesses will move to Gawader and tourism too if we can develop and maintain it on par of international standards, remember due to havin base in Gawader tax free zone they will have access to areas which UAE cannot provide, Pakistani concerned quarters understand this but don't want to ruin relationship with UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom