What's new

Featured UAE suspends issuance of visit visas to 12 countries including Pakistan, says FO

M.SAAD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The United Arab Emirates has temporarily suspended the issuance of visit visas to a dozen countries, including Pakistan, until further notice, Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri confirmed on Wednesday.
uae.jpg

This is big 😳

The United Arab Emirates has temporarily suspended the issuance of visit visas to a dozen countries, including Pakistan, until further notice, Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri confirmed on Wednesday.

This is big 😳
Why Pakistan every time.
Have the Zionist Arabs suspended visas for their new bum chum Israel as well???

Lol... Losers.

Nothing big.

This is temporary to control spread of COVID-19 in UAE.

Does it list America, the epicenter of the pandemic?

Silly shenanigans, will cause more pain for these camel jokies. Pakistanis are not dumb, we know what's going on.

Leaving west bloc comes with more pain then help for Pakistan. I wonder time to rethink foreign policy. Other camp is too weak and future seems very timid as well. I personally support to ally with West ditch sinking China and Turkey.

Leaving west bloc comes with more pain then help for Pakistan. I wonder time to rethink foreign policy. Other camp is too weak and future seems very timid as well. I personally support to ally with West ditch sinking China and Turkey.

Brother you are wrong.

GNA+ Turkiye have already defeated Haftar + Egypt + Russia + France in Libya.

Turkiye has defeated Russia +Arabs + Kurds + Iran in Syria

Turkiye + Pakistan have defeated Russia + Iran in Azerbaijan

Turkiye has defeated France + Greece in East Mediterranean

Pakistan + Taliban have defeated US in Afghanistan

Islam is back with a bang thanks to the leadership of Turkiye and Pakistan.

China is the superpower of the 21st Century while US is a declining power.

China + Turkiye + Pakistan will rule the world in the 21st century.

Throughout its history Pakistan was in the 'western' block and look at all the good it did it, regardless of all the sacrifices it made, it was always used as a scapegoat. Even now so, but we are now more adamant on remaining neutral, which we should have done so decades ago. Pakistan is open for business with anyone who is able and willing (including the west), picking sides would be shooting itself in the foot i.e. ditching its most reliable partner [China].

Last edited:
yes India and BD are in that list too but Hindu media wont tell you that

can I get a source on it ?

I have seen 10 countries.. According to media reports, the UAE government has also suspended the issuance of visit visas to Turkey, Iran, Yamen, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, Libya, Kenya and Afghanistan among others. All airlines have been informed about the decision. https://tribune.com.pk/story/227270...of-visit-visas-to-pakistan-11-other-countries

So the above are 9+1=10

I don't know about the 2 remaining countries but to be honest , I don't think this is covid related.

All these countries have cases that are not even close of western and indian infection rate. I think the reason is something else which FO is not telling .

Excellent news. I welcome this and hope it's a permanent move. Pakistan should reciprocate immediately. We don't need emiratis coming here hunting our wildlife for trophies.

Time to learn to live without dependency on Arabs or anyone for that matter. It's in our own interests. Believe me on this.
A dozen Emarities including members of royal family are on hunt here in Baluchistan these days.

The only affect this should have is on corrupt politicians and elite who used Dubai as means of their ayashi. However in future if UAE changes labour laws baring Pakistani labor than it will have significant impact on Pakistan economy which is why i think we should stop relying on remittances and instead focus on industry that can employ our own workforce should GCC decide to teach Pakistan a lesson over its refusal to accept Israel.

This is big 😳
Who is visiting UAE now?
Hardly any flight. Empty hotels. No jobs.
Its empty.
Oh their masters the zionist Jews are their guests

Back
Top Bottom