What's new

Featured UAE president to arrive next week on two-week visit

We will bend over and shamelessly roll out the red carpet for them.

And recognising Israel will probably be on the agenda (or at least on theirs).
There is no doubt Israel recognition is on the agenda.

I wish we had recognised Israel 8-10 years ago. That would have been perfectly timed to extract maximum benefit and leverage.

Now, at the behest of these false kings?? When our idiot politicians will achieve NOTHING in return for such a hefty act?? No way.

There is no doubt Israel recognition is on the agenda.

I wish we had recognised Israel 8-10 years ago. That would have been perfectly timed to extract maximum benefit and leverage.

Now, at the behest of these false kings?? When our idiot politicians will achieve NOTHING in return for such a hefty act?? No way.

Even now better late than never. Israel has the worlds most advanced salitinization water plants which allow salty sea water to become drinkable and usable for agriculture. With the gulf nation drying up rapidly they need such technology to simply survive as a basic nation. Many other reasons to benefits as the Gulf states are doing.

Even our best allies such as China and Turkey recognize Israel and maintain close relations :D

I mean't that I am not surprised he is coming for hunting.

intransitive verb. If you say 'That figures' or 'It figures,' you mean that the fact referred to is not surprising. [informal] When I finished, he said, "Yeah. That figures."

Got you. I was being a bit sarcastic and that's my bad.
Someone will have to play a role of their chauffer to make them happy :)

That was very cheap but still, nothing can ever beat the phraand doland trump welcome that POTUS called him Chee wala but still, spoke very good for Pakistan. Off you go.
And recognising Israel will probably be on the agenda (or at least on theirs).

Pakistan has no other thought in regards to occupying Israel and just settlement of Palestinian issue. However, a king or president etc can try, as they would have been trying but no change in Pakistan policy which is clearly stated by PM and very well backed by Military in precise and loud manners. Therefore, let everyone (Pakistani or foreigner) try and cry for such a thing which will help us further to know their real faces as well as true intents.
Even now better late than never. Israel has the worlds most advanced salitinization water plants which allow salty sea water to become drinkable and usable for agriculture. With the gulf nation drying up rapidly they need such technology to simply survive as a basic nation. Many other reasons to benefits as the Gulf states are doing.

Even our best allies such as China and Turkey recognize Israel and maintain close relations :D

Remember Pakistan stance, the reason and fundamental against Israel which needs no reference of any country whether brotherly or friendly. Those so-called Israeli offers will come on the cost of Palestinian blood and Pakistan's basic stand which was clearly stated by father of the Nation. Just don't try to sell Nation's conscience that cheap for few techs and that's it. Do you know this is a Muslim majority country and how could a believer will then think that he/she will answer on the day of judgment? Don't preach without knowledge of real issue and reasons for not recognizing Israel.

Last edited:
The days of Sheikh Zayed and Shah Faisal of KSA are long gone. Pakistan needs to offload this burden. UAE certainly doesn't behave in our interests. KSA is borderline.

Sigh, you're right bro. I am thankful that I saw the times of such men. Alas the next generations have fallen far from the tree.

The days of Sheikh Zayed and Shah Faisal of KSA are long gone. Pakistan needs to offload this burden. UAE certainly doesn't behave in our interests. KSA is borderline.
That would be a strategic mistake. We should promote UAE’s food corridor to be built in Pakistan then India. We have hundreds and thousands of expats working in UAE and a source of revenue. Not sure about your thoughts on offload? Jis Thali may khatay ho usee May chaid kurtay ho attitude is a recipe for disaster

instead of hunting them why not take pictures and track them

Here is an ibex horn in my hand. This was an ibex killed by a snow leopard a couple of days earlier. Location near Laila peak base camp. I wouldn't hunt these beautiful creatures but I would love to track them like the snow leopard and enjoy watching them

20190626_122912-01.jpeg

instead of hunting them why not take pictures and track them

Here is an ibex horn in my hand. This was an ibex killed by a snow leopard a couple of days earlier. Location near Laila peak base camp. I wouldn't hunt these beautiful creatures but I would love to track them like the snow leopard and enjoy watching them

View attachment 692415
this is quite a trophy for some
since we talking about sheikh khalifa
let me educate some people and many would agree if they have knowledge on the subject
sheikh khalifa is in my assessment only true friend of pakistan who loves pakistan like really from heart
speaks fluent urdu
has a house in gizri karachi where he used to spend months in his youth life
a gem of a man no less then sheikh zayed
our relationship were rock solid until he got stroke
he even sent a team to asses jf17 but our earlier product was severely lacking in many things
i say we must welcome out dignitaries with full heart
these birds they hunt r migratory birds
of someone doesn’t hunt doesn’t mean we will have more population it just means we r being stupid
its natural cycle every year they come in thousands and wht if some hundreds got hunted it’s nothing
anyway i hope khalifa point project gets started
soo much can happen if we play our cards right
abu dhabi has wealth funds almost biggest in the world close to 2 trillion in cash

Last edited:
So it’s a hunting trip and they’ll pop in to say hello to the political class. Sounds odd. Business is on the cards as well as their hobby.

Why would they hide business affairs unless it's something they don't want to get to public....

Like pressuring on the Palestinian issue.

In my view of International Politics, current circumstances and rapid change in diplomatic areas; nothing is insignificance. However, by looking at their newly formed relations with Israel, I would have rather suggested to deny them entry but then again we do have our shortcomings & constraints.

An action which divides Muslims into two or more groups will be counterproductive. People/States have differences and different interests - yet combining them and keeping one unit is what you are asked an commanded to do by Our Supreme Leader ﷺ. We understand a few Arab states have taken the wrong turn, but every action you take from here should help them connect back and create one stronger unity. Having said that, if denying UAE King would help you create unity, do that - but if it is counterproductive, you know what is the right thing to do.

Nothing to see here folks - it it the usual backbone bending and feet kissing habit of the ruling junta of Pakistan.

UAE president to arrive next week on two-week visit
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Naihan likely to meet President, PM, Army Chief

IHSAN UL HAQ
November 29, 2020

Rahim yar khan - President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Naihan will arrive here next week on a two-week visit. A high-level delegation will also accompany him.

The UAE President, during his visit, apart from houbara hunting, is also expected to meet President Arif Alvi, Prime Minister Imran Khan and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa. To review the arrangements for the royal delegation’s visit to Cholistan, advance parties from UAE are arriving in Cholistan. Rangers have been deployed in five districts adjacent to Cholistan. Punjab Chief Minister Usman Bazdar has summoned three companies of Rangers from the federal interior ministry for the security of the UAE royal delegation.

UAE rulers are coming to Cholistan for houbara hunting since long but due to illness UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed could not come to Cholistan for the last eight years. However, in the meantime UAE Crown Prince Sheikh Muhammad bin Zayed used to visit Cholistan every year with high-level delegations and during last two years his private visit to Cholistan was later given the status of official visit.

According to the sources, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed and Deputy Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum are coming to Cholistan on a personal visit next week with a high-level royal delegation and during the visit they will visit Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalpur. He is also expected to visit Bahawalnagar, Rajanpur and Cholistani areas adjacent to D.G. Khan. To ensure security, three companies of Rangers will be deployed in these districts till March 31, 2021. According to sources, personal visit of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed to Rahim Yar Khan may be longer than two weeks.

This is like we would fu*k you from front, behind and not even pay you properly.
Now these bastards slapping ban on us for apprently no reason just to please isreal or india.
We have no choice but to beg them to come, give them state protocol and would love if they also make the personal visit to kill 90 percent of the birds population into an official one.
I AM NOT CRITICISNG GOVERNMENT OR ANYBODY HERE. JUST THINGS IN GENERAL. WR ARE HEAVILY DEPENDENT ON THEM AND DEPENDENT PEOPLE NEVER MAKE FREE CHOICES OR INDEPENDENT DECISIONS.
THATS REAILTY. PAKISTAN MUST BUTTER THEM HARD. BUT BEAR IN MIND THEY ARE NOT YOUR TRUE FRIENDS OR ISLAMIC BROTHERS.
WORK ON ENDING YOUR REALIANCE ON THEM ASAP...

R u like real?
Are these technologies isreal specific??
No isreal bought or stole it from other countries.. Gulf can try making it own their own or buying from usa, canada, russia, anr god knows where.
There is no such thing right now that isreal can offer. You people make isreal as this technological marvel which it isnt but qn illusion.
Yeah let them pay our 100 billion dollar debt, donate another 50 billion in our reserve as gift. And end all ties with india and lobby against india in us. We would accept them..
Very important visit by all means.

UAE president seldom visits any country.
Can you explain their ranks for me.
Who is the most high?

Last edited:
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Naihan likely to meet President, PM, Army Chief

IHSAN UL HAQ
November 29, 2020

Rahim yar khan - President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Naihan will arrive here next week on a two-week visit. A high-level delegation will also accompany him.

The UAE President, during his visit, apart from houbara hunting, is also expected to meet President Arif Alvi, Prime Minister Imran Khan and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa. To review the arrangements for the royal delegation’s visit to Cholistan, advance parties from UAE are arriving in Cholistan. Rangers have been deployed in five districts adjacent to Cholistan. Punjab Chief Minister Usman Bazdar has summoned three companies of Rangers from the federal interior ministry for the security of the UAE royal delegation.

UAE rulers are coming to Cholistan for houbara hunting since long but due to illness UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed could not come to Cholistan for the last eight years. However, in the meantime UAE Crown Prince Sheikh Muhammad bin Zayed used to visit Cholistan every year with high-level delegations and during last two years his private visit to Cholistan was later given the status of official visit.

According to the sources, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed and Deputy Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum are coming to Cholistan on a personal visit next week with a high-level royal delegation and during the visit they will visit Rahim Yar Khan and Bahawalpur. He is also expected to visit Bahawalnagar, Rajanpur and Cholistani areas adjacent to D.G. Khan. To ensure security, three companies of Rangers will be deployed in these districts till March 31, 2021. According to sources, personal visit of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed to Rahim Yar Khan may be longer than two weeks.

I'd be more happy if Putin visited us.

I don't doubt this at all. My problem is that our naive and borderline immature politicians will extract nothing in return. If it were up to me, I would simply demand explicit economic measures against Hindustan and a full realignment of GCC states against Hindustan. However you and I both know that will N EVER happen. Therefore, my only advice can be that we should reject all attempts to make us have some kind of rapprochement with Israel - it is too valuable a chip to be blown away presently for some idle lip service.

Welcome Mr President. His visit will help in building ties.

Pakistan cannot afford to loose UAE but UAE can. So let's be sensible and think about best Pakistani interest. Yes his trip is for more leisure purpose but still important in today's fast changing international realities. Showing cold shoulder to him will like isolating ourselves just what which India wants.

Another stupid move which this Govt is thinking is to lower down diplomatic relations with France without thinking how much influence they have it on EU issues. I hope Qureshi and IK will play out smart in this fast ever changing world.

Back
Top Bottom