What's new

Featured UAE president to arrive next week on two-week visit

In my view of International Politics, current circumstances and rapid change in diplomatic areas; nothing is insignificance. However, by looking at their newly formed relations with Israel, I would have rather suggested to deny them entry but then again we do have our shortcomings & constraints.

If diplomatic relationship with Israel is criteria you should be denying entries to Chinese, Turkish, Indian and American leaders too

More Libido and testosterone will results in better diplomatic relations... :p:

Houbara Bustard diplomacy...

Oh, well.. those were the days.

EoSYe6jXcAA3j1o

Imran khan used to shout and jump up and down at shiekhs hunting in Pakistan. He said he will ban all hunting and many more BS but where is he now? Isnt there a brave journalist to ask him about this U turn among many? Ghairatmand insan apni baat pe qaim rehta hay.

As PMIK has mentioned he came under pressure from certain countries to recognize Israel, the same can be said for the UAE. There was the threat of being put on to the FATF grey list. Being a smaller country and heavily reliant on the West for a large part of it's economy it wilted under the pressure.

oh bhai do t comment on something u have no information about
no wonder our country is in situation as it is now

Isn't UAE in bed with Israel?... Every Tom Dick and Harry recognizes it. Isn't UAE more pro-Indian?... Every Tom, Dick and Harry recognizes it.

But every slave Pakistani Tipu, Daud, and Hasan wants us to ignore the facts.

1607015237602.png

Newspaper photo showing a pair of Ilyushin Il-76 cargo aircraft sitting at Chandna airfield some fifty kilometers away from Rahim Yar Khan.

The aircraft brought vehicles, tents and equipment for hunting vulnerable houbara bustard by United Arab Emirates (UAE) ruling family members.

Isn't UAE in bed with Israel?... Every Tom Dick and Harry recognizes it. Isn't UAE more pro-Indian?... Every Tom, Dick and Harry recognizes it.

But every slave Pakistani Tipu, Daud, and Hasan wants us to ignore the facts.
turky also recognized israel
whtever uae does or does not is there internal matter
do we not recognize indian

Indian army cheif is visiting SA and UAE is coming in pakistan . Something is big cooking in Arab world.

WR ARE HEAVILY DEPENDENT ON THEM AND DEPENDENT PEOPLE NEVER MAKE FREE CHOICES OR INDEPENDENT DECISIONS.
THATS REAILTY. PAKISTAN MUST BUTTER THEM HARD. BUT BEAR IN MIND THEY ARE NOT YOUR TRUE FRIENDS OR ISLAMIC BROTHERS.
WORK ON ENDING YOUR REALIANCE ON THEM ASAP...

Remember when You had a go at me a while back when I pretty much said the same thing?... 😑

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom