What's new

Featured UAE president to arrive next week on two-week visit

uae president is very ill that is why you wont see him at media... i highly doubt that he would visit pakistan just for hunting .... rest is just media firework

So many points.
1. For people who are ok with Pakistan recognizing Israel, understand that on an international level, the Kashmir Issue and the Palestinian issue are on equal footing (foreign occupying power of different ethnicity forcibly encroaching on a native population's lands). By pakistan making nice with Israel, it undermines its credibility vis a vis Kashmir. That said, I recognize no movement is likely on either issue no matter what Pakistan says.

2. For people asking why be upset regarding KSA or UAE recognizing Israel and not China or Turkey, understand that Turkey recognition of Israel is long standing and they arent the self proclaimed arbiters of what Muslim countries should do (KSA tries to play that role). Furthermore, neither China nor Turkey is trying to dictate to Pakistan what it should and should not do vis a vis Israel (they are not cutting or downgrading ties as the GCC has done). Also, turkey and China have offered full throated support to Pakistan with respect to Kashmir, the KSA and UAE support in last 5 years has been tacit at best and treacherous at worst.

3. Those thinking Pakistan owes something to KSA and UAE based on financial support forget that for the last 30 years, Pakistan has been the ultimate guarantor of the royals in the Gulf, from the stationing of a division in Riyad to protect the royals to the intervention of Pakistan's Army in Bahrain during the Arab Spring.

4. KSA and UAE are trying to start another war in Pakistan's backyard with Iran which will end up being far worse for Pakistan than even the Afghan war was. Pakistan will inevitably be forced to choose sides so as to bring a swift end to the conflict next door and believe me, it wont likely be with Iran.

5. KSA and UAE are both at odds with one of Pakistan's most ardent strategic allies (Turkey). They seek to split Pakistan from Turkey at a time when Turkey is its biggest supporter on the world stage at times more bluntly and full throatedly than even China.

6. On a purely logical basis, the Houbara Bustard is an endangered species which these arabs come and kill in the hundreds of thousands. Their comes a point where you need to protect your nations natural resources and not give in to the wholesale (literally) slaughter of your nations iconic animals. What's next? Allow them to butcher snow leopards? Markhor? Indus Dolphin?

Sheikh Houbara Bustard lecture.

Are you going to serve tea when Sheikh will hunt houbara bustard?
If I have to feed my family and my chut*** country and its Govt. is not providing me job. I'll more than happy to serve tea.
and Our print and electronic media is DALAL of iran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom