What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

You are right brother. We have destroyed ourselves, but Allah swt has given us a second chance.

For the Arabs, it seems the chsnces have run out. Some will die proud and attain shahadat, others will sell their souls for money and acceptance.

The Jews in Nazi Germany also had varied responses to them. Some Jews joined SS, while others fought against them in futility. Most just accepted it and lost hope.

I haven't lost hope and never will be if Pakistan and Pakistanis are too help themselves and other Muslims we seriously need to somehow become even more powerful than Israel. That is the only way, there is no other alternative.

I am not talking about Pakiatan becoming refree and try to solve the palestine issue. Certainly we r not capable right now even future as we r far away from the region. However that does not mean we should get away from our principle instance that Israel as an illegal occupied territory.

Hadith which told us how to take these situations of injustice.

If you can do something with your hands To fix it. Do it.

If you cannot, then use your pen to speak out against it.

If you cannot. Then hate it in your heart. And that is the least level of faith when beholding oppression.

Hadith of Prophet Muhammad saws already predicted that naked, barefoot Bedouin will compete with each other building the highest buildings.

He also said that the women of Arabs will again worship pre-Islamic idols. There are reports of secret ceremonies going on in this region.

This is the end for the Arabs, which also has been prophesied. Very few will be left to fight ad Dajjal and to join al Mahdi.

They're probably conducting those ceremonies in the new mundirs and gurdwaras they have joined.

I haven't lost hope and never will be if Pakistan and Pakistanis are too help themselves and other Muslims we seriously need to somehow become even more powerful than Israel. That is the only way, there is no other alternative.

Israel has pacified the Arabs. Next they will target Iran. Iran is in real danger now. Then they will attack and destroy Turkey (already prophesized.) Afterwards they will target Pakistan.

Until then they will pump up India to attack us via proxy. Even if India loses and breaks, those pieces will keep striking us, until we are forced to put an end to it (ghazwa Hind.)

I have noticed that most of the people who want to accept Israel from among Muslim countries tend to be Atheist, Agnostic, and the like.

Arab regimes have betrayed their people and silenced them, otherwise there is alot of anger among Arabs due to these events.

It will come in the streets.

All Arab countries lost purpose, no direction or aim and willing to sell their soul.

They're probably conducting those ceremonies in the new mundirs and gurdwaras they have joined.

Arab regimes have betrayed Islam. They have destroyed all the past symbols of Prophet Muhammad saws and Sahabah in Makkah, MBS fast tracked it last year. They found some hidden places and demolished them.

There should be no shock that they have allies with Israel and India. That was obvious.

Pakistan is loyal to Islam and Muslims, while those regimes are not

My personal opinion on the seismic events occurs almost everyday....

These are the accelerating Sings of the End Times. No doubt about it.

I think MBS will make the next foolish move to make peace with Dejaali Israel... This will cause and internal conflict in Saudi Arabia as different factions in Saudi fight against eachother...

I feel sorry for the Palestinian people and wish them well. However, my point is that I feel that Pakistan and Pakistanis are unfortunately not in a position to help them.

Then if you feel so disempowered that is fine... But let's not stop others who view life and death from a a slightly different perspective.... so so not use your feelings of disempowerment to discourage others to stand up for Haq.

I used to be more inline with your way of thinking. But I realized it was mostly due to my own regrets of other arabs (especially Gulf Arabs) racism against Pakistani and the failures of other so-called Muslims failure to stand with Pakistan...

Then I realized... It wasn't about them... The Test wasn't about my tit-for-tat response ... It was rather about one and only one thing... The expectations from me by my Creator and the creator of Pakistan and the rest of the universe. He has laid down those expectations very clearly... I have to stand up for Haq (truth), Justice, and suffering of other Muslims irrespective of their dealings with me. So with that guidance... I today voice my outrage at this Dejaali move by UAE government.

My personal opinion on the seismic events occurs almost everyday....

These are the accelerating Sings of the End Times. No doubt about it.

I think MBS will make the next foolish move to make peace with Dejaali Israel... This will cause and internal conflict in Saudi Arabia as different factions in Saudi fight against eachother...

Then if you feel so disempowered that is fine... But let's not stop others who view life and death from a a slightly different perspective.... so so not use your feelings of disempowerment to discourage others to stand up for Haq.

I used to be more inline with your way of thinking. But I realized it was mostly due to my own regrets of other arabs (especially Gulf Arabs) racism against Pakistani and the failures of other so-called Muslims failure to stand with Pakistan...

Then I realized... It wasn't about them... The Test wasn't about my tit-for-tat response ... It was rather about one and only one thing... The expectations from me by my Creator and the creator of Pakistan and the rest of the universe. He has laid down those expectations very clearly... I have to stand up for Haq (truth), Justice, and suffering of other Muslims irrespective of their dealings with me. So with that guidance... I today voice my outrage at this Dejaali move by UAE government.

For the past 3 days, big events kept happening. There was the Kashmir OIC thing, then KSA asking for loans back, now UAE accepting Israel.

It is a major sign, we should not take it lightly.

When the few Makkan Muslims, who were poor Arabs and slaves mostly, accepted Islam and sided with Prophet Muhammad saws, the whole society went against them, they killed them, tortured them, chased them away. Allah swt forbid them to fight back, He was building their courage and testing them.

When they came back to Makkah years later, they conqueres it bloodless with more than 10,000 strong Muslim soldiers.

My point in relating this historical lesson is that never underestimate the power of belief, esp in a cause as great as what they believed.

You never know when you will be chosen to be the ruler of the world. In a few decades, they went from impoverished outcasts to being the rulers of Egypt, Palestine, and Persia.

All Arab countries lost purpose, no direction or aim and willing to sell their soul.

The Arab god is the Almighty $$$... Oil was their test.... They flunked... Now with Peak Oil Demand around the corner.... They still need to get their Fix...

That is why they have made peace with Israel..
They need the $$$ to continue to flow when all their oil wells shut-in... This is the UAE and Saudis guaranteeing their furniture endeavors to Monaco's Gambling Houses, Dubai Whore Houses... And Yacht cocaine parties on the Mediterranean...

They need their Fix...

UAE-Israeli diplomatic relation is the best way to tackle Iranian influence and state-sponsored terrorism in the Region.

Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Morocco, Oman and UAE made right decisions to be friendly with Israel.
Once Mohammed Bin Salman makes the move, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia will follow suit. It's matter of time, it will happen. I can wait for the succession of power by MBS.

are you jews & Hindus born as pathological liars ? As I have no other explanation the stuff you people are coming out on here

better you stop your own exporting business terrorism to your terrorists friend India on Kashmiris. you have no business here neither are there any Iranians in this region. but you know this you lying polish j..

and don’t quote Pakistan too follow Saudi king plans.

There isn't any doubt that like SADDAM, like QADAFI all these morlarly croupt and weak kings of arabain gulf will be hunted down from the holes as it has happened just recent past by thier own peoples!
Look what happened in Iraq, after SADDAM?
who is in control of Iraq?
Same goes to SIRYA?
same is the fate of that stupid Saudi king and his foolish killer son MBS!
don't you feel Thts the lost logical ends they all are heading towards?
Why should I believe that when you take it on you to compare (and insult) A monarchy loved and respected by its people.. to insane Dictators like Qadafi and Saddam to an extent..
God knows better.. so you can stop speculating on who is heading to what..

I never said anything about the Arabs... Just their stupid jahil Governments... Even the Israelis hate you.
It does not seem so for the Usralis.. did you read the OP article..
Still talking rubbish about Governments.. how do you know they are Jahil..when most Arab governments are leading their people in the right direction.. and those who did not survive the Arab spring are all in trouble, like Syria, Yemen and Libya..

Arabs fought Usrael in 5 wars..and tried many things against it..knowing well that we were fighting England and its close allies, as well as France, And the US in disguise in different periods of time from 1948 to 1973.. So we know first hand that we can't defeat the US today.. neither do any others including super powers like Russia and China..

So to be realistic, rational and pragmatic, we are trying peace with Usrael.. we might gain a two state solution for the Palestinians and maybe much more as the status quo is not working nor advantageous.. peace and stability will at least boost the economies of the middle East..
what do we have to lose anyway!

As for Saudi Arabia.. it will be the last to sign an agreement with Usrael.. and only if the two state solution is implemented.. this goes without saying for those who know..

Arabs need a unifier. You are divided into so many states that dividing and conquering the Arab world is easy pickings for a hostile power. Qatar vs Saudi, Morocco vs Algeria etc

I think the GCC "union" project needs to be fast tracked ASAP so that at least the Arabian Peninsula nations present a united front. The 73 Oil embargo is just an example of what an impact the Arab world can have if it presents a united front.

ALSO LETS KEEP THE DISCUSSION CIVIL - FOR ALL MEMBERS

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom