What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

What a stupid remarks. What is the relationship between our economic failures with recognition of Israel? Only stupid can claim such thing.

Regarding islam talk about yourself. U r not a judge. How can pasa a judgement of your thinking on all Pakistanies ?

If we can't help ourselves and solve our own problems then what good are we in helping other people solve their problems?..........:lol:

you know how it is. Support narrative or get a false flag certificate. Discourse is discourse. :D

I have watched this ID for some time before making that judgment, for which I have reported it to mods.

I do not apply this to everyone I disagree with. Now if the PDF Indians are still in your ears, get them out.

You aren't convincing anyone here with this lame argument, this Pathetic so called peace deal will do nothing except providing more oil to regional proxies fire. more, extremism, terrorism and so on. Arab World right now need populist decision if they want to stand against Iran (the top enemy of Arab fiefdoms although Hadith mention Zionists as top enemy of Islam) , The moral of the people is already low, look at Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and to some extent Jordan (hit by economic problems), all neighborhood of Israel is in depression and desperation, this move will add to their humiliation and it will result in chaos and destruction of chief fiefdom if not all fiefdoms.

so called peace deal, it give nothing to Palestine, we all know this is backdoor deal and Gulfies were trying to normalize relations to counter Iran and KSA will fall in line soon, so don't try to play that they did this to stop the annexation or anything, Oman did the right way, it didn't even pretended to give a fk about Palestine.
You lame empty rhetoric talk is not even worth an answer.. you complex about the Arabs is very evident.. so go cry in a corner about your own destiny and faith..

Has that strategy helped you guys with respect to America and it's support of Israel and the continued expansion of Israel???.

.. Perhaps you should lick the boots harder of the USA and perhaps they will then realize the importance of the two state solution (Palestine and Israel)???

Well at least now you have two boots to lick... American and Israeli... Boots.

Seems like Israel won.. Arabs lost. I wonder why..
Sill the lame ignorant talk from an Arab hater with too many complexes..

Allah makes one powerful or prosperous. I ask my question again, "what will you say when you are in Front of Allah one day and you are asked about you're statement, Pakistan Fist, not the plight of Muslims First"??? ... What will be your response then?

How can we help others when we are one of the most poorest nations on earth who is fighting an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia?........:disagree:.....in fact we are facing a far bigger threat than the Palestinians yet the vast majority of non-Pakistani Muslims don't give a damn.........:lol:

If we can't help ourselves and solve our own problems then what good are we in helping other people solve their problems?..........:lol:

Brother, but it has no relation to the Islamic concept of Ummah. It was Prophet Muhammad saws who named us an an Ummah, he gave us the designation and taught us how we should behave with each other.

Now if some Muslims sold their souls, then Allah swt will judge them based on that.

Remember the Ummah of Muhammad saws is one of Mu"mineen (who are true believers) and whom only Allah knows who they are.

When we die, you will find many who claim to be Muslim thrown into the flames of hellfire for betraying the Islamic cause.

When we look at the orphan in Palestine, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Syria, Iraq, or Burma, do we scorn them or embrace them?

It is our duty to guide the flock of the Muslims, you are right though that we start at home, but we can atleast give verbal condemnations against the oppressors of our brothers and sisters for now.

When we are strong, then we can decide on more concrete action, in sha Allah.

How can we help others when we are one of the most poorest nations on earth who is fighting an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia?........:disagree:.....in fact we are facing a far bigger threat than the Palestinians yet the vast majority of non-Pakistani Muslims don't give a damn.........:lol:

So your response to Allah will be..
You made me too weak and poor to stand up for what is right and for me to support the suffer of Muslims??... What do you think He will say back to you?

Remember I'm asking about your responses to Allah when you are standing and facing Him after death... Not to me or all hundreds or thousands reading this online.

Sill the lame ignorant talk from an Arab hater with too many complexes..

This is why we have lost so many Arab members. You are getting involved in unnecessary back and forth.

Focus on the topic and understand what is being said, instead labelling Pakistanis here.

When Pakistan was first proposed, Muslims were in an even greater abject poverty. Hindus and Sikhs massacred us again and again to deprive us of Pakistan and to force us to give up the claim.

As I said earlier, my grandparents walked barefoot to get to Pakistan, they left lands back home. We sacrificed our lives for this country. The whole way they kept saying, "Pakistan ka Matlab kya? La ilaha ila Allah."

EXACTLY!

I am from the same background as you as well.

When we were suffering in August 1947, NONE of the other Muslims came to our rescue or tried to help us. We had to fight the indian genocide against us ALL BY OURSELVES. The Palestinians are going to have to do the same. I feel sorry for them but unfortunately there is NOTHING Pakistan and Pakistanis can do to help them.

Arab hater?... No... Hater of Arab Ignorance and stupid Arab governments.. supporter of Arab causes for justice...

Big difference

Many Arabs have scathing criticism against these Arab states for betraying Palestine, and even Kashmir, so it should come as no surprise when Pakistanis have the same opinions.

It is because we love Arabs that we lamblast these developments, it will lead to more suffering and give legitimacy to an illegitimate entity.

So your response to Allah will be..
You made me too weak and poor to stand up for what is right and for me to support the suffer of Muslims??... What do you think He will say back to you?

Remember I'm asking about your responses to Allah when you are standing and facing Him after death... Not to me or all hundreds or thousands reading this online.

Okay then, so what is it that you EXACTLY propose that Pakistan and Pakistanis do in order to help the Palestinians?

EXACTLY!

When we were suffering in August 1947, NONE of the other Muslims came to our rescue or tried to help us. We had to fight the indian genocide against us ALL BY OURSELVES. The Palestinians are going to have to do the same. I feel sorry for them but unfortunately there is NOTHING Pakistan and Pakistanis can do to help them.

Palestinians were going through the same thing as us at the time. Irgun and Haganah Jewish gangs were massacring their villages, like Deir Yassin.

EXACTLY!

You seem to be stuck in human relations... As a Muslim you aren't responsible for your responses to other Muslims... You are responsible for your responses to the duty bestowed upon you by Allah. Do you understand that bit?

Back
Top Bottom