What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Arab hater?... No... Hater of Arab Ignorance and stupid Arab governments.. supporter of Arab causes for justice...

Big difference
You want to sound like you know better than the Arabs themselves.. that is not a good sign of psychological health..

It seems as if modi has converted the Saudi, UAE and GCC ruling elite in to hinduism and sikhism............:lol:

You lame empty rhetoric talk is not even worth an answer.. you complex about the Arabs is very evident.. so go cry in a corner about your own destiny and faith..
There isn't any doubt that like SADDAM, like QADAFI all these morlarly croupt and weak kings of arabain gulf will be hunted down from the holes as it has happened just recent past by thier own peoples!
Look what happened in Iraq, after SADDAM?
who is in control of Iraq?
Same goes to SIRYA?
same is the fate of that stupid Saudi king and his foolish killer son MBS!
don't you feel Thts the lost logical ends they all are heading towards?

It seems as if modi has converted the Saudi, UAE and GCC ruling elite in to hinduism and sikhism............:lol:

Hadith of Prophet Muhammad saws already predicted that naked, barefoot Bedouin will compete with each other building the highest buildings.

He also said that the women of Arabs will again worship pre-Islamic idols. There are reports of secret ceremonies going on in this region.

This is the end for the Arabs, which also has been prophesied. Very few will be left to fight ad Dajjal and to join al Mahdi.

Arabs are diverse people, with varied views. I doubt Palestinians are happy with this development.
Hammas, hizbullaha, PLO all have rejected this deal and are looking these so called weak naive arab jew slaves of dajjal and they will fight the big holly war no matter what USA, ISRAEL ill do destruction is thier future

Stand up for Haq! Always stand up for Haq and justice. Stand up for what is expected from you by Him. ...Not me... Not the Arabs... Not even other Muslims.

I feel sorry for the Palestinian people and wish them well. However, my point is that I feel that Pakistan and Pakistanis are unfortunately not in a position to help them.

There isn't any doubt that like SADDAM, like QADAFI all these morlarly croupt and weak kings of arabain gulf will be hunted down from the holes as it has happened just recent past by thier own peoples!
Look what happened in Iraq, after SADDAM?
who is in control of Iraq?
Same goes to SIRYA?
same is the fate of that stupid Saudi king and his foolish killer son MBS!
don't you feel Thts the lost logical ends they all are heading towards?

In all honesty, I believe that modi has managed to persuade mbs to convert to sikhism.

UAE-Israeli diplomatic relation is the best way to tackle Iranian influence and state-sponsored terrorism in the Region.

Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Morocco, Oman and UAE made right decisions to be friendly with Israel.
Once Mohammed Bin Salman makes the move, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia will follow suit. It's matter of time, it will happen. I can wait for the succession of power by MBS.

LOL

How could we follow Saudi if they are against Palestine interest while currently we are against US interest in Palestine issue. Do you think Saudi has bigger leverage in international politics compared to US ?????

This is from our foreign ministry official website

Indonesia Invites United Nations Security Council to Reject Efforts to Legalize Israeli Settlements in Palestine
20/11/2019 13:25 PM

Indonesia affirms the development of illegal development "Indonesia states that it rejects US approval related to Israel's illegal prohibition policy which is de facto a form of access to the Palestinian territories, and is a barrier to peace based on a two-state solution," stressed Ambassador Triansyah Djani, Indonesia's Permanent Representative to the United Nations in New York. Indonesia also succeeded in issuing a joint commitment of the UN Security Council which requested that Israel decide to cancel the development approved by the United Nations, including resolution 2334 (2016).

In addition, Indonesia also defeated Israel which stopped the fight that had fatalities in Palestine in the Gaza Strip. "Indonesia condemns the resistance to Palestinian civilians, and asks for the full investigation of the Israeli action," Ambassador Triansyah Djani stressed.

https://kemlu.go.id/newyork-un/en/n...-to-legalize-israeli-settlements-in-palestine

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Palestinian people and wish them well. However, my point is that I feel that Pakistan and Pakistanis are unfortunately not in a position to help them.

You are right brother. We have destroyed ourselves, but Allah swt has given us a second chance.

For the Arabs, it seems the chsnces have run out. Some will die proud and attain shahadat, others will sell their souls for money and acceptance.

The Jews in Nazi Germany also had varied responses to them. Some Jews joined SS, while others fought against them in futility. Most just accepted it and lost hope.

When a camel jockey like yourself talks about policy, it bound to have deep void and no substance. More than anything else, countries and people, muslim and non-muslims, abhor Israel because of its below human value policy and actions and aggression. Non-muslim EU and much of the world support Palestinian cause because it is just one, not because it has anything to do with Ummah.

I have noticed that most of the people who want to accept Israel from among Muslim countries tend to be Atheist, Agnostic, and the like.

Arab regimes have betrayed their people and silenced them, otherwise there is alot of anger among Arabs due to these events.

It will come in the streets.

If we can't help ourselves and solve our own problems then what good are we in helping other people solve their problems?..........:lol:
I am not talking about Pakiatan becoming refree and try to solve the palestine issue. Certainly we r not capable right now even future as we r far away from the region. However that does not mean we should get away from our principle instance that Israel as an illegal occupied territory.

Back
Top Bottom