What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Today am Sad.
If am in a position will start a war that never ends till the evil dies n everybody knws who is the evil Israel.even my kids parents all blood relations country muslims die...
Weak peoplr cannt achieve anything

Why? Unlike Pakistan, EVERY other nation on earth does all it can to promote and further their interests, economy and prosperity. The UAE is doing what's best For UAE which is why they have one of the highest standards of living in the world and Pakistan is one of the most poorest nations on earth. Even the suffering Palestinians are richer than Pakistanis and have a higher standard of living than we do.

Fascinating news coming from someone who isn’t directly connected one way or the other.

One doesn’t have to be in love with a country, Or agree with everything they do.

But I see nothing wrong with cultural exchanges, or at the very least doing commerce.

Maybe even help with peace negotiations.

uae is a sick Puppy dog. And don’t be shocked Netanyahu receiving UAE highest nations medal like modi ( India) did

say goodbye to AL-AQSA masjid now.gulf Arabs have sealed Jerusalem fate for ever

I don't believe in Greater Israel, and neither do I believe that those are their motives.

There are only two conclusions:

Deal Done; maybe, west bank is not annexed, we get an actual finality in which Palestine and their people are saved... or...

Deal not done; west bank annexed anyway.

Which one you rather take, because there is literally no other option apart from these. Israel has US backing.

let's agree to disagree because I don't believe in may be if or that or might be. I see them doing so and how Palestine vanishing off the map slowly by the time. Not just that, look at how M.E is on fire. I will rather connect the dots. Peace my friend. Such moves aren't ignored to gamble instead, one should see it closely, observe and read the history as well.

Regards,

Why? Unlike Pakistan, EVERY other nation on earth does all it can to promote and further their interests, economy and prosperity. The UAE is doing what's best For UAE which is why they have one of the highest standards of living in the world and Pakistan is one of the most poorest nations on earth. Even the suffering Palestinians are richer than Pakistanis and have a higher standard of living than we do.
Highest standards...sorry bro but that's laughable.
They have lived long enough of oil. Dubai has none left and now its economy is diving. The Emirates have no education and manufacture next to nothing. The house built on sand is just that.

One of the purposes of Pakistan, after it came into existence, was to support and assist the legitimate freedom struggle of Muslims around the world. This was said by our Quaid; that's why Pakistan has the stance that it has.

let's agree to disagree because I don't believe in may be if or that or might be. I see them doing so and how Palestine vanishing off the map slowly by the time. Not just that, look at how M.E is on fire. I will rather connect the dots. Peace my friend. Such moves aren't ignored to gamble instead, one should see it closely, observe and read the history as well.

Regards,

My question is, what other choice do you have if not to gamble?

uae is a sick Puppy dog. And don’t be shocked Netanyahu receiving UAE highest nations medal like modi ( India) did

say goodbye to AL-AQSA masjid now.gulf Arabs have sealed Jerusalem fate for ever

They plot and Allah plots.. dont worry. You will see how things change in your life

Arabs are against turks and iranians. Perhaps pakistan pakistan should join turks and iranians but only if arabs are a threat to pakistani interests.

We have nothing against arabs or turks or iranians if they don't work against us. We should he neutral as long as possible. But it seems they are workikg against pakistan.

Highest standards...sorry bro but that's laughable.
They have lived long enough of oil. Dubai has none left and now its economy is diving. The Emirates have no education and manufacture next to nothing. The house built on sand is just that.

And us Pakistanis are in a far worst state than that. We are so poor that we have to go in our millions to the UAE and other GCC nations. The same nations that are now allies with Israel.

On a side note, the coalition against Iran is complete. The US and its allies will launch a proper war against Iran soon I believe.
No one destroys Iran better than Ayatulas.

One of the purposes of Pakistan, after it came into existence, was to support and assist the legitimate freedom struggle of Muslims around the world. This was said by our Quaid; that's why Pakistan has the stance that it has.

We are one of the most poorest nations on earth. We are not in a position to even help ourselves let alone other Muslims or anyone else for that matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom