What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

when will pakistan wake up and follow own interests ? did UAE asked pakistan before recognizing Israel ? keep blindly folowing arabs you pakistanis will loss no one else.

Thank UAE and Saudis who planted this Wahabi/salafist infestation in our country. These Emarati and Saudi fuckwads destroyed entire countries via their proxies because they wanted relations with Israel and now doing the same like shameless pricks. Funny thing is all wahabi madrissas are still being run by money being funneled in by GCC.

Where? Go check the ground reality first.
People talk about economy life style bullshit.this is not for what we are sent.how can a Muslim live in peace if their bro sis mother Muslim is in pain.? Just answer this simple question
The same way these Muslims sleep well, while Uighers suffer or Yemen went hungry and no one batted an eyelid. How many of you’re advocating breaking ties with China? They’ve a separatist movement going on too. :)

Pakistan became a part of Arab wars, when it shouldn’t have. Israel at that point had not hurt Pakistan directly. And since then has had the opportunity to mend the relations but hasn’t.

KSA should recognize Israel next, Turks already do, China does, now with almost all GCC following suit too - it will just leave Pakistan as an emotional outlier. Our insistence upon emotions, failure to recognize our own interests will keep us costing.

And now, we are trying to be pals with Iran - a state that was in direct collaboration with Indians against pakistani interests. They were the first to send nuclear fuel signature to IAEA reporting AQ Khan network to legitimize their nuclear program at our cost. Charbahar would have been operational if not for the lousy Indians. But we are pals now. All water under the bridge. :)

Every single nation on God’s green Earth looks out for its own interests except the stupid old Pakistanis.

Well it certainly depends on which part of Pakistan, and which sub-group you're talking about.
In terms of help; diplomatic help.

Sorry, we can't help ANYONE. Our resources and defences are tied up in defending Pakistan against an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia. An enemy state that calls for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. Nothing left for anyone else I'm afraid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

Very interesting - As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

I wonder what this means? Could the normalising of ties as a carrot, be a way to secure the pre-67 borders, if Arab countries can provide assurances of the dismantling of Palestinian militant groups?

It is just a ruse to placate detractors.

Israeli annexation machine won't stop. They will continue and add Lebanon and Jordan in the near future as well.

Last edited:
Actually bro I do not agree.
Us pakistani speakw with two tongues.
We spend many many lakh to go there yet same money could be used to make good business in pakistan..
But mind set is

Nokri Karni hai

EXACTLY! We NEVER do. So we remain one of the most poorest nations on earth who can't look after themselves let alone anyone else.

Sorry, we can't help ANYONE. Our resources and defences are tied up in defending Pakistan against an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has the full backing of the West and Russia. An enemy state that calls for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. Nothing left for anyone else I'm afraid.

I want you to think in your head. Why is there so much noise in each of your answers.

You asked how we can help...
I said diplomatically. What does voting NO on Israeli annexation in UN have to do with West, Russia, India or anything. It makes no difference to them if what we vote.

I knw no Ummah thing exist today btwn muslims...but whts our duty our obligation to Allah.
E
The same way these Muslims sleep well, while Uighers suffer or Yemen went hungry and no one batted an eyelid. How many of you’re advocating breaking ties with China? They’ve a separatist movement going on too. :)

Pakistan became a part of Arab wars, when it shouldn’t have. Israel at that point had not hurt Pakistan directly. And since then has had the opportunity to mend the relations but hasn’t.

KSA should recognize Israel next, Turks already do, China does, now with almost all GCC following suit too - it will just leave Pakistan as an emotional outlier. Our insistence upon emotions, failure to recognize our own interests will keep us costing.
Pakistan will never recognize.our interest is AlAqsa our heart .we dnt need anything Go To Hell all those who support interests over Al Aqsa.life style over muslim bro n sis n mothers n elders.

I don't like the fact that people are belittling the Ummah concept in Islam.

What happened to "Tera Mera Rishta Kya?"

What I like about Pakistanis is that they have so much sympathy for other Muslims. A Pakistani village boy without having access to water or education will tell you that he is ready to fight everywhere on earth where a fellow Muslim is opressed. Pakistans strong Islamic identity made us like that. And this is beautiful.

BUT

Please tell me what did we get from our slavish like attitude towards the Arabs? They treat our expats badly and don't support us diplomatically regarding our foreign issues. And many Arabs think that they are superior to other races (LOL IKR) and they are more "muslimish" than others due to their ancestry (if they knew something about Islam they wouldn't bring up ancestry, skin color and so forth as prove for being a Super-Muslim but this is a story for another time).

The Arab-Israeli conflict is a NATIONALIST one, not an Islamic one. Why should we suffer or fight in wars for some desert people? What did we get in 1967? Pakistans army is not the private property of a dictatorial royal family.

My suggestion:
You don't have to necessarily recognize Israel as state, but stop making this a Muslim-Vs-Non-Muslim-Conflict. It's an Arab-Nationalist-vs-God-Knows-Conflict. Just make sure that Muslims have access to their holy sites in Israel/Palestine and be done with it. Palestinians are not our friends either. They can dream their NATIONALIST dream on their own. No need to drag Pakistan into it.

Poor Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas hugging Modi:

Do you know what the Ummah needs? The mindset of our founding fathers! But for this we need a strong Pakistan with a big economy, a big military and strong diplomatic relationsships (you get only relationsships if you are an economic and military power).

Think global (save the Ummah) but for gods sake act LOCAL. Pakistan should be our main concern, you first check your own house, after you cleaned the mess at your space you can go abroad and help others to handle their problems.
some people here say no matter what happen we will keep fighting even all the world recognise israel or move to moon our afghani/pakistnai jihad will never stop :lol: we are our own kind of rare breed of muslims :P

So after making us shah se ziada shah ke wafadaar, the Arabs themselves are normalizing relationship with Israel.

Truck ki batti ke peeche lagaya hua hai.

It is time for Pakistan to chart its own foreign policy.

We need to expedite golden ring.

Not only that, the Arabs left Pakistan high and dry on Kashmir too.

I hope this is a sincere move towards peace for Palestinians and NOT a pre election maneuver by Trump and Bibi.

No. The Palestinians have disavowed this. They even use the phrase that the UAE is using this as a 'fig leaf' to justify the recognition.

I want you to think in your head. Why is there so much noise in each of your answers.

You asked how we can help...
I said diplomatically. What does voting NO on Israeli annexation in UN have to do with West, Russia, India or anything. It makes no difference to them if what we vote.

But why should we do that when the Palestinians back india's stance on Kashmir?

We can not recognise IsraelI state

As India follows IsraelI method with our occupied Kashmiris. For this Price its to much will harm our legitimate stance on Kashmiris

UAE others are free to do what is fine with them.

I knw no Ummah thing exist today btwn muslims...but whts our duty our obligation to Allah.
E

Pakistan will never recognize.our interest is AlAqsa our heart .we dnt need anything Go To Hell all those who support interests over Al Aqsa.life style over muslim bro n sis n mothers n elders.

Yes. Exactly why Pakistan would remain an outlier, the nation at large lacks simple common sense to find its way out.

And spare the emotive outburst. Your uigher brothers and sisters are suffering too. When do you begin the war on China? Do you not have any duty towards them? The real world is a different place from a regular Pakistani mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom