What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

My dear...
Afghans taliban defeated Russia and then NATO and america using just ak47 and rpg. No air cover no electronic info and no tech at all.
Sorry bro (much love) but I dont agree with you.
Historically muslims have always faced heavy odd and never have they been the most advanced than the enemy in terms of military tech
Much thanks for brotherly love - same from my side.

But bro, try to understand a few things.

Israel can do to Lebanon what Hitler did to Jews. Israel can do the same to Gaza and West Bank as well. However, humanity and international factors come into play. Egypt, Jordan, USA among others prevent this from happening through diplomatic efforts. Israel does not lack in military might and zeal otherwise.

American mission in Afghanistan was about dismantling Al-Qaeda Network and introducing political reforms in the country. This wasn't about exterminating Afghanistan or something. USA can do so in a matter of minutes tops.

Hezbollah and Afghan Taliban are asymmetric forces with political legitimacy in their respective domains but far from being an unstoppable force on the ground and neither a security model to emulate.

Come on man, in war its all about objectives at start of it. Any battles won in between don't matter in overall context. I just told you what were the main objectives of both sides. Pakistan to get parts of Kashmir, India to defend those parts. Its pretty clear who won even though India faced much more losses... meaningless at the end of the day if we didn't achieve our objective.
Yet you forget..
We will drink tea at Lahore gymkhana

We should not follow Arabs as they are not sincere with islam.they have thier own interest.pakistan should take their own decisions.Muslim botherhood is nowhere except in few thousands mind.
KSA UAE are already having diplomatic ties.
Deal of the century...all these are evolve even eypgt to

i am sure there must be more than the halt in annexation of lands.

There's no way jews can be kicked out from that land without an all out war.. which no Muslim country is ready for.. So there's a need of coexistence... Muslims from all over the world should be allowed to pray in Bait ul Muqaddas, and Christians and Jews can visit the sites dear to them.. Embargoes and encirclement of Palestinians should end. The suffering of palestinians is immense..

We, sitting in a God given country, can't understand the sufferings.. In Pakistani school here, there was a palestinian teacher who taught arabic to Pakistani children. Her husband and daughter had to visit Palestine on a short visit 25 years back (if I correctly remember).. that's when Israel put a ban on travel to and from Palestine..

I met her a couple of years back.. She told me she hasn't seen her husband and daughter for the last 25 years.. imagine her pain when she told me this.. She was literally crying like a child.

It's easier for us to say that we will help Palestinians.. Fact is that US has secured Israel.. and there is a hostage situation in Palestine. Just imagine the suffering of people..

I am taking a neutral position here guys.. don't start abusing me.

It is a humanist position, something has to be done for them. Be it a war, but something. Standing by for 70+ years and not coming to the table, has done nothing so far, and a war will do worse than 48 and 67, now.

Today am Sad.
If am in a position will start a war that never ends till the evil dies n everybody knws who is the evil Israel.even my kids parents all blood relations country muslims die...
Weak peoplr cannt achieve anything

Much thanks for brotherly love - same from my side.

But bro, try to understand a few things.

Israel can do to Lebanon what Hitler did to Jews. Israel can do the same to Gaza and West Bank as well. However, humanity and international factors come into play. Egypt, Jordan, USA among others prevent this from happening through diplomatic efforts. Israel does not lack in military might and zeal otherwise.

American mission in Afghanistan was about dismantling Al-Qaeda Network and introducing political reforms in the country. This wasn't about exterminating Afghanistan or something. USA can do so in a matter of minutes tops.

Hezbollah and Afghan Taliban are asymmetric forces with political legitimacy in their respective domains but far from being an unstoppable force on the ground and neither a security model to emulate.
I agree with all you said....constraints and limitations in the eyes of the world is what stops bullies from doing unimaginable things. Yet America deployed MOABs in afghanistan and israel white phosphorus in built up areas.

Here, there isn't a choice. Nothing is stopping Israel from annexing the West Bank. They have the concern of fostering enmity with surrounding Arab states which can seriously threaten its future existence.

So, no deal; west bank gets annexed.
if deal is done; maybe west bank does get annexed, but the same hostility before the deal will return, perhaps more since they would be turning their backs on the leaders they signed the agreements with.

It is the better bet as long as the deal is pre-67 borders in its finality, in my opinion.

These attempts are nothing less than buying some time for the greater Israel. the new world order map will be enforced while the weak countries in the M.E will falling like domino affect. After all, nothing left in Iraq, Syria, Libya and many more coming soon. These papers and so-called promises are just the deceiving tactics. Palestine is already shrunk on the map that one can easily see it. It was, is and will always remain a religious thing however, not spoken like this openly. No matter how much people try to turn a blind eye but Israeli plans are always religious for them and will pursue the suite till end of themselves. The strategical references and people well being, the business and cooperation; all are a cover towards the very end.

I think uae and saudi public come on streets this time

Political opinions are banned in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, unless they're in favor of the Government. If someone protests, they're jailed. There are no surveys on it. Right now, literally no one knows what is the representative political opinion of their populations. They're given a good life by their states, that is all they care about, a good and easy life.

So racist apparently that Arabs are not leaving Israel. Why don't we see Arab refugees leaving Israel and escaping to Europe? where do we see Arabs and Muslims escaping from? oh yeah, from Arab and Muslim countries. Not from Israel.

They seem to like it there :tup:
If they leave they would surrender their claim to land and lose the demographic battle. Israeli's bring in Jewish immigrants from Russia and now USA to replace them weakening Arab claims on the land. This was done in 1948 as well for the lands that everyone says is Israel today.

@PakSword
just see the google map to see how Palestinians and Jews are living together, All of the Palestinians are pushed out of their land dear.they are living in other countries. Just see at least once the google map to see the reality which is far worse for Palestinians. then be neutral Sir.

These attempts are nothing less than buying some time for the greater Israel. the new world order map will be enforced while the weak countries in the M.E will falling like domino affect. After all, nothing left in Iraq, Syria, Libya and many more coming soon. These papers and so-called promises are just the deceiving tactics. Palestine is already shrunk on the map that one can easily see it. It was, is and will always remain a religious thing however, not spoken like this openly. No matter how much people try to turn a blind eye but Israeli plans are always religious for them and will pursue the suite till end of themselves. The strategical references and people well being, the business and cooperation; all are a cover towards the very end.

I don't believe in Greater Israel, and neither do I believe that those are their motives.

There are only two conclusions:

Deal Done; maybe, west bank is not annexed, we get an actual finality in which Palestine and their people are saved... or...

Deal not done; west bank annexed anyway.

Which one you rather take, because there is literally no other option apart from these. Israel has US backing.

If they leave they would surrender their claim to land and lose the demographic battle. Israeli's bring in Jewish immigrants from Russia and now USA to replace them weakening Arab claims on the land. This was done in 1948 as well for the lands that everyone says is Israel today.

Oh yeah, that's why they're staying because of some imaginary demographic battle you've created in your head. But they leave all the other Muslim and Arab countries and flee to Europe for a better life.

Why are you lying to yourself? :lol:

when will pakistan wake up and follow own interests ? did UAE asked pakistan before recognizing Israel ? keep blindly folowing arabs you pakistanis will loss no one else.
Correct, Frankly it is about time Pak woke up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom