What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Two state solution is dead. Arabs have to accept apartheid status in a greater Israel.
The Israelis just said they won't annex. Still, I said IF for a reason. It is a big IF but if it happens then we should do it.

Iran is inadvertently teaching its chief enemy how to defend itself; both cannot compete with Israel for long because not only Israel is tech-savvy to begin with but also receive much assistance from USA. Israel prevented Iran from becoming a nuclear power as well.

Geopolitics grounded in EMOTION are bound to fail. It is better to choose your battles wisely.
My dear...
Afghans taliban defeated Russia and then NATO and america using just ak47 and rpg. No air cover no electronic info and no tech at all.
Sorry bro (much love) but I dont agree with you.
Historically muslims have always faced heavy odd and never have they been the most advanced than the enemy in terms of military tech

The Israelis just said they won't annex. Still, I said IF for a reason. It is a big IF but if it happens then we should do it.
Why don't you believe Israelis but you believe lying Palestinian leadership?

Recognise Israel once they reach peace deal with Palestinians.

This has been the wrong thinking for decades.

It hasn't worked. Now they're working from making alliances first and THEN comes pal state.

Won't annex at this time. Things change. My guess is that there will be a greater Israel including Lebanon in a few years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom