What's new

UAE government appoints former ISI Chief Pasha as advisor

@Spring Onion : wierd I can't seem to find any ? may be poor google skills.....
If it is true than he should be held accountable

may be they also quoted the blog.

but it also has some inside sources according to my knowledge.

Though i personally believe that on some matters some elements within reach of the blog person/s use him for own agendas

Last edited by a moderator:

express and jang urdu newspapers reported this news

express and jang urdu newspapers reported this news

Last edited by a moderator:
In baseball parlance; Pasha is the bench warmer/ pinch hitter for another Great Warrior soon to lose his 'extensive employment' if elections actually are prosecuted in Pakistan. We may see such 'Greats' join Team Pasha soon!

Oh a little overhead bird tweets that Pasha's first advice to his new masters was to get rid of people who just happen to have domicile in a 'specific' agency in Tribal badlands of the fabulous republic of Pakistan.

Cheers.

In baseball parlance; Pasha is the bench warmer/ pinch hitter for another Great Warrior soon to lose his 'extensive employment' if elections actually are prosecuted in Pakistan. We may see such 'Greats' join Team Pasha soon!

Oh a little overhead bird tweets that Pasha's first advice to his new masters was to get rid of people who just happen to have domicile in a 'specific' agency in Tribal badlands of the fabulous republic of Pakistan.

Cheers.

Wait .... WHAAaa ??

What on earth he has to do with health affairs but for intelligence yes he can help them a lot and if they want to form their own or retrain them he give lot of help and advice to them on this

I believe he has had a good working relationship in the past with some of his counterparts in the KSA/UAE

Cheers.

What in Gods good name have you been smoking on . . . .

Cheers.

This is an amusing post to say the least. :D

"This is an amusing post to say the least."

I aim to amuse. And sometimes I get some on the big board but you won't know it yet would ya? So let us wait....

I do apologize for being tardy....been busy.

Here comes why not saudi why iran attitude. I have met hundreds of Arabs who come here in UK and they are as rotten to their core as i imagined. They give you hours of lectures on morality and religion but still at the end of the day you will going to find them in Pubs and Clubs. They are not shy of their hate for non Arab Muslims. If you just known what they say in Arabic while standing next to you then you will know.

I Don't Know What Arabs You Are Talking About.I Have Had A Great Acquaintance Myself with Them and Have Found Them To Be Pretty Decent People.The Elite Ones Are A Bit Arrogant I Admit But Most Of Them Are Good People

"This is an amusing post to say the least."

I aim to amuse. And sometimes I get some on the big board but you won't know it yet would ya? So let us wait....

I do apologize for being tardy....been busy.

Et tu brute :woot:

I Don't Know What Arabs You Are Talking About.I Have Had A Great Acquaintance Myself with Them and Have Found Them To Be Pretty Decent People.The Elite Ones Are A Bit Arrogant I Admit But Most Of Them Are Good People

There is vested interest in falsifying Arabs, despite the fact that they are building bridges, schools and hospitals in Pakistan.
Where as some neighbors are only shelling Pakistan, but lot of us want to send $ to them.

There is vested interest in falsifying Arabs, despite the fact that they are building bridges, schools and hospitals in Pakistan.
Where as some neighbors are only shelling Pakistan, but lot of us want to send $ to them.

No webby this is The most amusing Post.

Back
Top Bottom