What's new

UAE firm introduced armed drone at Dubai air show

Yes, Arabs should be smart enought to resist US pressure to kill each other in the region. I don't want to see Arabs against Iran, it would be unacceptable definitely. I know a bit you are Anti-Iranian for some reasons ......and NeutralCitizen is Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Arabs, Anti-Russia, Anti Egyptian himself.

Let's chill and communicate to clear misconception.

We already said we do not want a military strike on Iran at all but you people jumped screaming "Liars Liars" And frankly naturally when a country threatens mu country I will hate it. it is as simple as that.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

First I get accused of being an Anti Russian no I'm Anti Zionist, Next Saudi hater next anti Pakistan etc etc, what was trolling about it when it's true ? what propaganda due tell.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

LOLZ I was accused of being a zionist when I'm an Anti Zionist I get accused of being anti Russia and Anti Pakistani when I'm just stating the facts I'm not anti anything unless it's Zionism :azn:

Please cut the Crab will ya. We have come to know you around here you hate all Muslims with a passion. You are an Anti-Zionist yeah right. You can keep "YOUR" facts to yourself when someone looks at anything with the eyes of hatred he will not see clearly and that my friend is your case.

We already said we do not want a military strike on Iran at all but you people jumped screaming "Liars Liars" And frankly naturally when a country threatens mu country I will hate it. it is as simple as that.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Please cut the Crab will ya. We have come to know you around here you hate all Muslims with a passion. You are an Anti-Zionist yeah right. You can keep "YOUR" facts to yourself when someone looks at anything with the eyes of hatred he will not see clearly and that my friend is your case.

LOLZ please show me where I have posted anti Muslim Hate ? Show me believe what you want. again you do not answer my question. please show me where I have posted the Crap you talk of ?

LOLZ please show me where I have posted anti Muslim Hate ? Show me believe what you want. again you do not answer my question. please show me where I have posted the Crap you talk of ?

In the Saudi eyes thread anyone is free to go look up there for this guy's posts.

LOLZ I was accused of being a zionist when I'm an Anti Zionist I get accused of being anti Russia and Anti Pakistani when I'm just stating the facts I'm not anti anything unless it's Zionism :azn:

You learn your lesson, you have been banned before. Don't post anti-Pakistan stuffs here or twisting. You were cheering US bombing on Pakistan. Otherwise, you will be gone for good.

You learn your lesson, you have been banned before. Don't post anti-Pakistan stuffs here or twisting. You were cheering US bombing on Pakistan. Otherwise, you will be gone for good.

sorry I was never cheering about USA bombing pakistan however I was applauding when Terrorists were getting killed, through I'm not anti pakistani i see indians here posted it daily so I will take my chances.

sorry I was never cheering about USA bombing pakistan however I was applauding when Terrorists were getting killed, through I'm not anti pakistani i see indians here posted it daily so I will take my chances.

Apologize accepted. It gave us wrong impression of your words. Indians are permanently banned or some temporarily, don't follow them, we can handle them easily.

Back
Top Bottom