What's new

UAE Eyes France's Rafale Fighter

Well as usual , just because indian authority are too friggin lazy to decide what they want, for MRCA.
Dear Duhastmish,
Are you refering to IAF as lazy authorities?
I believe, only IAF has to decide what they want for MRCA or LCA!

The UAE has an impressive fleet right now. 80 Block 60 F-16s and 70 Mirage-2000s. When I was in UAE, I used to pass my time imagining what kind of destruction the PAF could deliver with that kind of fire-power.

If the UAEAF lacks anything, it is one very sophisticated dedicated air-dominance fighter, which could easily be the F-15 (which is app. $42 million each compared to Rafale $60+ million and Eurofighter $55 million). With their relations with the US, the F-15 would not be impossible to get. But, the Arabs are not known for budgetary discipline, they may well go for the more expensive and capable fighter, even though I can't imagine what they may possibly need it for.

They need them for Israel and to show off their wealth,imean the rafale is'nt actually the best fighter out there look at the J-10 it is just as good as theRafale but almost half the price and besides Arab pilots don't have nearly as much skill as Pakistani,Indian or Israeli pilots they won't be able to do much with these fighters.

Dear Duhastmish,
Are you refering to IAF as lazy authorities?
I believe, only IAF has to decide what they want for MRCA or LCA!

Sir here its not just in the hands of IAF but many other agency in frotn and behind the curtains , yes they are all bloody lazy. I mean the proof is right in frotn of us. MRCA. or any other deal.
We are not able to spend more than 24% of our budget for more than 8 years. and give the money back to govt. How ridicules is that ??? :rolleyes:

They need them for Israel and to show off their wealth,imean the rafale is'nt actually the best fighter out there look at the J-10 it is just as good as theRafale but almost half the price and besides Arab pilots don't have nearly as much skill as Pakistani,Indian or Israeli pilots they won't be able to do much with these fighters.

ok sir why do they need to show off israel did they engage in any conflict with them recently even when israel was pounding the westbank in recent times did any of the uae mirages or f-16 come of any help so no need to show off israel, israel does not worry about them because they know that you need to have the will to use them rather than having them.

secondly very important thing you really mean the rafale is only good as the j-10 is well then you must be kidding if not do provide me with your arguments on what basis you say so.

thirdly uae is replacing the mirages with the rafales so its not a big issue every country is willing to upgrade their fleet and uae is no other

ok sir why do they need to show off israel did they engage in any conflict with them recently even when israel was pounding the westbank in recent times did any of the uae mirages or f-16 come of any help so no need to show off israel, israel does not worry about them because they know that you need to have the will to use them rather than having them.

secondly very important thing you really mean the rafale is only good as the j-10 is well then you must be kidding if not do provide me with your arguments on what basis you say so.

thirdly uae is replacing the mirages with the rafales so its not a big issue every country is willing to upgrade their fleet and uae is no other

The J-10 is more menouverable it has a higher rate of climb it's BVR capability is just a good with the pl-12 with $42 million compared to the $82 million for the rafale and yes you need guts to use these machines the Arabs can show off all they want they don't have enough skill to match Israeli pilots.

Back
Top Bottom