What's new

UAE criticises Ahmadinejad visit to Iran's own Persian Gulf island!!

if you think we are going to give you nukes you are more stupid than Saud family. Anyway Mossa from what I hear if you send your Saud army against Pakistan they might just turn on you rather than fight the land of their origin. You think our boys are sitting in desserts and have forgotten their brothers sister and parents in Pakistan :rofl:

Anyway can you imagine Arab armies against Pakistani Armies. they would all drop their weapons and kiss each other :rofl:

What goes around comes......

Oh stop it you really are not as clever as you wish to think you are. It is transparent from your posts your education and lack of intellectual prowess. This is not about a few islands and you should know it

Oh stop it you really are not as clever as you wish to think you are. It is transparent from your post your education and lack of intellectual prowess. This is not about sending KSA army to Pakistan and you should know it

What goes around comes......

Oh stop it you really are not as clever as you wish to think you are. It is transparent from your post your education and lack of intellectual prowess. This is not about sending KSA army to Pakistan and you should know it

You repeating like a parrot what I say is flattery. but that is missed by someone to whom the above applies:rofl:

if you think we are going to give you nukes you are more stupid than Saud family. Anyway Mossa from what I hear if you send your Saud army against Pakistan they might just turn on you rather than fight the land of their origin. You think our boys are sitting in desserts and have forgotten their brothers sister and parents in Pakistan :rofl:

Anyway can you imagine Arab armies against Pakistani Armies. they would all drop their weapons and kiss each other :rofl:

Why do you think its an invasion style?? Why is your opinion and belief so twisted??

Pakistan will never be part of an American alliance because the vision they have is to continue the suffering of Kashmiris and put India in as a proxy and contain our ally China

Why do you think it is an American alliance?? This will be our own great nation Inshallah when we become strong enough both educationally militarly and politically.

Why do you think it is an American alliance?? This will be our own great nation Inshallah when we become strong enough both educationally militarly and politically.

Not to demean your vision, I would be pleased if we can forget our differences (Shia sunni) and form such an alliance. But until and unless Arabs mediate their differences with Iran and reaches a settlement, such an alliance seems very far fetched. It would be counterproductive for pakistan to have a hostile Iran as neighbour and be included in GCC.

At the moment, Arabs force Pakistan to release CIA killer for [blood money'. Urges pakistan to not vacate Shamsi even after 25 soldiers are killed by them. Urges US to invade Iran.

Sorry, with this kind of mentality, such an alliance is not possible.

Pakistan will never be part of an American alliance because the vision they have is to continue the suffering of Kashmiris and put India in as a proxy and contain our ally China
The West wants to see a dismembered Pakistan that is subservient to indian hegemony, that is something no patriotic Pakistani will tolerate.

I would be glad just for all countries between Turkey Arabs Iranians and Pakistan to have free movement of goods and people like EEC. Later a military defense alliance. that would be my dream. Where we all respect each other and allow no one to insult any of us

Not to demean your vision, I would be pleased if we can forget our differences (Shia sunni) and form such an alliance. But until and unless Arabs mediate their differences with Iran and reaches a settlement, such an alliance seems very far fetched. It would be counterproductive for pakistan to have a hostile Iran as neighbour and be included in GCC.

At the moment, Arabs force Pakistan to release CIA killer for [blood money'. Urges pakistan to not vacate Shamsi even after 25 soldiers are killed by them. Urges US to invade Iran.

Sorry, with this kind of mentality, such an alliance is not possible.

But if he is thinking of alliances amongst Muslims that means his heart is in the right place

I would be glad just for all countries between Turkey Arabs Iranians and Pakistan to have free movement of goods and people like EEC. Later a military defense alliance. that would be my dream. Where we all respect each other and allow no one to insult any of us

That is a dream come true. Nuclear proliferation to all GCC countries would stop more Arabs getting invaded and slaughtered. Ottoman empire 2.0?

And what is Pakistan doing to cut off it's alliance with US for what it is doing in Pakistan?

Pakistan is an ally of USA shall I say Pakistan zionist ally of US? The same way as you think.

Matter of fact is people need to see the truth. We are not ready to fight, today we build our countries today we educate and build our countries and create our industries. Why can't we learn from history??

What made the west what it is now?? Franks and English had excellent relations with Andalus the science hub of the time and used to send their students there to learn science and get educated until they became technologically and industrially strong . We should do the same tactic. And KSA is doing exactly the same tactic we sent tens of thousands of students learning all kinds of sciences from them who they are the science hub of the world.

Today we should build and become strong. Khalid bin Al-waleed said two things you should keep in mind:
1- "Know when to advance and when to retreat, advancing in a losing battle is not courage but stupidity, retreating in such will ensure you victory another day"
2- "The greatest treason is to throw your soldiers and people away in a losing battle"

And what is Pakistan doing to cut off it's alliance with US for what it is doing in Pakistan?

Pakistan is an ally of USA shall I say Pakistan zionist ally of US? The same way as you think.

go get some sleep.

Yes indeed. I didn't expect mosamania to say this.:tup:

I know it is difficult cos we are all passionate and wish the best in our own way but we should try to look at the lowest common denominator between us and move forward

Matter of fact is people need to see the truth. We are not ready to fight, today we build our countries today we educate and build our countries and create our industries. Why can't we learn from history??

What made the west what it is now?? Franks and English had excellent relations with Andalus the science hub of the time and used to send their students there to learn science and get educated until they became technologically and industrially strong . We should do the same tactic. And KSA is doing exactly the same tactic we sent tens of thousands of students learning all kinds of sciences from them who they are the science hub of the world.

Today we should build and become strong. Khalid bin Al-waleed said two things you should keep in mind:
1- "Know when to advance and when to retreat, advancing in a losing battle is not courage but stupidity, retreating in such will ensure you victory another day"
2- "The greatest treason is to throw your soldiers and people away in a losing battle"

Mossa in two posts you proved not only you have a heart but a brain :rofl: so why you fight withme so much. I swear when I come for Haj I will throw my laptop at you

That is true.:tup: What were we arguing all this time? Lets sum it up:

There are two parties: One party thinks Arabs are traitors and are in bed with israel. Another party is defending themselves.

First party's points:

1. Arabs force pakistan to act against its interests, in American way. NOTE: It is only the smaller GCC states like Qatar and UAE who are so, we cannot really blame Saudi Arabia at large.

2. Arabs played part in destruction of Libya and Syria. We must admit that 90% was played by US/NATO. 10% may have come from Qatar/UAE etc. Again, we must not blame Saudi arabia for this.

3. Arabs are supporting insurgents in Syria. There are no conclusive reports which prove so except some PressTV (which is biased). In fact, there are videos showing that these rebels are supported by weapons with Israeli Hebrew labels. I can bring these videos here. Why blame Saudi arabia for Israeli weapons? Aren't the Israelis smiling behind our backs?

4. Arabs export extremist ideology. Lets admit here: everybody is different. In my personal sittings with Arabs, I have found Arabs to be very sentimental. They are easily influenced by something. We cannot really blame them for this. Maybe Mohammad abdul wahab taught things which were misinterpreted later on? Who knows the truth? Maybe he was a pious person, who knows the truth? Who are we to judge?

Saudi princes also donate the most money to Africa, pakistan etc. We should not forget their contribution. Even if some money is used to fund religious extremism, maybe they have good intentions behind giving money? We should judge them with their intention. We should avoid too much suspicion on them as Quran tells us to.

Just now I read a news that Prince Alwaleed was accused of buying prostitutes and having sex in Spain. The case is now disproved. All accusations are proven false. What if this is the case? If we blame someone without conclusive evidence, we will be carrying the sins isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom