What's new

UAE condemns Pakistan first time

Start praying to them then. Change your kalma and add "Al-Shaikh-Al-Arbi maddad habba habba"...... you are a very sad case. I pity you.... fool!
First go and learn Islam if every thing happens the way you are saying why ALLAH asks Muslims to help each other and why Zakat is there go and learn Islam than talk

Keep praying to your Arab overlords and I'm sure and Arab angel will teach me Wahabislam. No thank you. I'm fine the way I am. I'm a good Muslim, and above all, a great human being. Neither of which you or your Arab masters can claim.

First go and learn Islam if every thing happens the way you are saying why ALLAH asks Muslims to help each other and why Zakat is there go and learn Islam than talk

Last edited:
@Horus & @Hyperion No one can survive , or dependent on others... They can't provide us anything except some chunk of money and Oil in return of anarchy, sectarianism, Human resources (in terms for their Companies and even Jihadis for their Madrasas).....
No one can support any one but except Allah,,, they all are temporary Sources( Wasiley )...But First pakistan have to stand on it's own foot then only we can strong on our Own like China or USA or even Russia ....
If Saudis helping Pakistan, it's not they helping blatantly without any grudges,,, they also have various interest in or with Pakistan... they are valued , and allowed to hunt Prestigious endangered birds , and various endangered species and even they can good wives from Pak...

so now have to stop barking on each other,, on par of their Sects or Nationality .. If we all are muslims, we all have to be united...not to have dog fights among each other..Be mature , other wise no one required to ignite more fights in you.....

Pakistani Parliament has made sure they piss of entire Sunni World for GOD sake even Sudan went in. I hope and I think Pakistani Armed forces will quitely provide what GCC asks for or we are looking at economic and strategic disaster the biggest of our history

I Hope That Is True.Our Parliament Has Committed The Greatest Blunder In The Diplomatic History Of Pakistan.50 Years Of Goodwill Destroyed in 5 Days:frown::frown::frown:

THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT
WE ARE IN SAUDI ARABIA INSHA ALLAH DONT NEED ANY ONE EXEPT ALLAH TO BE WITH US
THIS WAR IS MUSLIMs WAR BECUSE THE HOUTHIs SAY THEY WILL TAKE MAKKAH AND MADINAH
WE WILL PROTECT MAKKAH AND MADINAH WITH OUR BLOOD AND OUR MONEY AND EVERY THING IT WILL TAKE AGAINST ANY ONE TRY TO DO ANY THING TO THE HOLY PLASES

I SEE ALOT OF COMMENT FORM OUR MUSLIM BROTHER IN PAKISTAN

we didn't say this things you say it now when we support your nuclear program

we tested you in this one.

Dear Brother Our Parliament Does Not Reflect The True Feelings Of The Pakistani People They Have Shamed Us In Front Of Our Arab Bretheren.For The Sake Of Harmain Kareemain We Are Ready To Give Our Lives

I think some of the attitude that Pakistan is facing is not very much bearable. Many now thinks that Pakistan should seek oil and gas from IRAN and TURKIMENISTAN. And also make as good relations with them as with other countries.

So, is that true. Though I also think the same that 3 Million Pakistanis working in ME won't be going any where but there is a very good possibility that the numbers might be reduced but not vanish at all and these might be from the Security side. And also GoP should look towards allowing people to move to Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, EU countries and help them out in getting visa and immigration easily without any hassle.

GoP should look towards allowing people to move to Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, EU countries and help them out in getting visa and immigration easily without any hassle.

That is way too much for a Pakistani government to think about, let alone to do it.

Back
Top Bottom