What's new

UAE and US fighter jets fly over the Gulf and refuel in air

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The US Air Force has released a video showing the flight of Emirati Mirage 2000, F-16 and F-35A fighter jets over the Gulf and refueling as part of military training.
According to US forces, the flight took place on Wednesday.

The United Arab Emirates and the United States announced on Wednesday the entry into force of the Defense Cooperation Agreement signed earlier this year.

The defense cooperation agreement between the United Arab Emirates and the United States will enhance military coordination between the two countries and "at this critical time will give further progress to the strong military, political and economic partnership that already binds them." According to the UAE News Agency (WAM).

Training of final stages to attack iran.
Nope, cuz its too few planes.

This reminds me of something an analyst said during the Iraq 2003 war about Iraq - US controls the sky, Iran controls the ground. I feel this is sort of the same.

GCC + USAF can only partially degrade Iran's capabilities...but once Iran sees them doing so Iran will get into higher/fuller deployment, but US+GCC wont have the manpower to handle that, hence they'll lose the war by being unable to win it on their terms.

Nope, cuz its too few planes.

This reminds me of something an analyst said during the Iraq 2003 war about Iraq - US controls the sky, Iran controls the ground. I feel this is sort of the same.

GCC + USAF can only partially degrade Iran's capabilities...but once Iran sees them doing so Iran will get into higher/fuller deployment, but US+GCC wont have the manpower to handle that, hence they'll lose the war by being unable to win it on their terms.
By Iranian air force this plans are enough more than enough Iranian s300s are Scattered and not enough for all important sites

specially f-15, it's RCS is 15 sqm, that means f-14 can detect it clearly from 370 km.
another fact is you should compare AMRAAM-B/C range to phoenix/fakour range, another factor is missile speed...
F-15 avionics and radars, and EW systems outdo your F-14s a whole lot.
@The SC
@gambit
You guys can answer this better than I.

F-15 avionics and radars, and EW systems outdo your F-14s a whole lot.
@The SC
@gambit
You guys can answer this better than I.
the radar of saudi f-15C maded 4 years after f-14's AWG-9 so if our avionics are old then yours too. sadly i lost the image that compared f-14A and f-15C cockpit, f-15 cockpits is quite analog compared to f-14.

best time to down any fighterjet is during refueling as it cannot undergo maneuvers during this stage

Iran releasing video of secret missile facility in dessert and now this. Things not looking good.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom