What's new

UAE and US fighter jets fly over the Gulf and refuel in air

Look it up on Wikipedia bruh.
That is what I meant Typhoon is a much superior plane than F14 so I do not under stand. F 15 is also an Air superiority plane. Agree F 14 is versatile with a lot of capabilities but why it was taken out of service in US Navy?

That is what I meant Typhoon is a much superior plane than F14 so I do not under stand. F 15 is also an Air superiority plane. Agree F 14 is versatile with a lot of capabilities but why it was taken out of service in US Navy?
Typhoon is light years ahead in terms of avionics, radars, and weapons. AIM-54 was made for large targets and the Typhoon has a similar RCS to the Su-57 0.1-1m2.

the radar of saudi f-15C maded 4 years after f-14's AWG-9 so if our avionics are old then yours too. sadly i lost the image that compared f-14A and f-15C cockpit, f-15 cockpits is quite analog compared to f-14.
Saudi F-15s have AESA radars now.. that is enough to understand the difference..

This is the picture you lost?
00e0171fa9997ec04481cedcb0631b28.png

f-14 is superior to typhoon+AMRAAM, with meteor yes typhoon is better.
US navy retired tomcat because it's an expensive plane to operate. the other reason was fall of soviet union.
Typhoon is light years ahead in terms of avionics, radars, and weapons. AIM-54 was made for large targets and the Typhoon has a similar RCS to the Su-57 0.1-1m2.
yeah tell that to the iraqi mig-21s.

how many u operate??
At least 50 now going to almost 150..but that is not the point.. you just can not compare the F-14 with the US most sophisticated modern 4++ generation fighters..

Last edited:
At least 50 now going to almost 150..but that is not point.. you just can not compare the F-14 with the US most sophisticated modern 4++ generation fighters..
i didn't say f-14 is better than f-22, but i regularly see people who compare f-14 with mirage or f-16, so i just said f-14a is better than f-15C which is truth.

none of saudi planes have air superiority over f-14.

so our 3rd khordad and talash systems are pashm??
Your f14s are very old and have old avionics and old weapons be realistic I was lived in Iran I know you love your country like anyone in world but this plans are so old
About 3rd khordad or any indigenous weapons in world if you haven't great base of technology it can make problems like Taiwan indigenous fighter even by huge supporting of USA Taiwanese want f16 that is a long process to have complete technology of all parts
No they are not pashm but Iran is big and have many many sensitive sites

i didn't say f-14 is better than f-22, but i regularly see people who compare f-14 with mirage or f-16, so i just said f-14a is better than f-15C which is truth.
F-16 Block 60 is better than the F-14 in air-to-air combat.

Based on the F-16C/D Block 50/52, it features improved radar, avionics and conformal fuel tanks; it has only been sold to the United Arab Emirates. At one time, this version was incorrectly thought to have been designated "F-16U". A major difference from previous blocks is the Northrop Grumman AN/APG-80 Active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar, which gives the airplane the capability to simultaneously track and destroy ground and air threats. The Block 60's General Electric F110-GE-132 engine is a development of the −129 model and is rated at 32,500 lbf (144 kN). The Electronic Warfare system is supposed to be quite advanced and includes the Northrop Grumman Falcon Edge Integrated Electronic Warfare Suite RWR together with the AN/ALQ-165 Self-Protection Jammer. Falcon Edge, which was developed by Northrop Grumman specifically for the Block 60, is capable of showing not only the bearing of any threat but also the range. The Block 60 allows the carriage of all Block 50/52-compatible weaponry as well as AIM-132 Advanced Short Range Air-to-Air Missile (ASRAAM) and the AGM-84E Standoff Land Attack Missile (SLAM). The CFTs provide an additional 450 US gallon (2,045 L) of fuel, allowing increased range or time on station. This has the added benefit of freeing up hardpoints for weapons that otherwise would have been occupied by underwing fuel tanks. The MIL-STD-1553 data bus is replaced by MIL-STD-1773 fiber-optic data bus which offers a 1,000 times increase in data-handling capability. UAE funded the entire $3 billion Block 60 development costs, and in exchange will receive royalties if any of the Block 60 aircraft are sold to other nations. According to press reports quoted by Flight International, this is "the first time the US has sold a better aircraft [F-16] overseas than its own forces fly".[14]

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom