UAE and PAK Army's joint efforts to rebuild Swat and Malakand Division

Habib Construction Services

1-2315-426-275-80-c.jpg

11a%201.jpg

1__19_-2045-800-600-80.JPG

1__7_-983-800-600-80.JPG
Lolz...

i thought you are better.

Sire (genius), there are a 100 more contractors who are better then your Habibi...but the question is how many developmental projects did the civilian govt undertake in these areas since they were struck by terror? In simpler words, which civilian contrator had the balls to go there and construct.

Balochistan mai tu aik road complete nahi hoti despite the fact that the turmoil over then isnt even 1/20th of what it was there in FATA?

But then i am not saying that the civilian contactors are not capable, but the thing your tiny brain fail to under stand is that while fighting an insurgency, it is the job and compulsion of the Army to proceed with the softer prong of development and social uplift altogether by itself.

Dont believe me, ask a Sri Lankan who fought the LTTE or the US who still is building Afg while it fights the militancy there, but then whom am i complaining to? A dude who have no iota of how COIN is executed?!

And you're a think tank :hitwall:
Me being a think tank doesn't absolve you from being an idiot and me pointing it out for others to see.

You dont even understand that Army is operating in FATA under the clause of 'In Aid of Civil Power' and cannot do the same at its own in Karachi unless called in by the civilian govt legally, and you complain that i call you an idiot?!

A nincompoop like you who lacks the very basic understanding of the Constitution, legalities and domain/authority of the military/civilians dont deserve to be here.

i am sorry, my fault, i should have never replied to the stupid question asked by you.

BTW, akkakl dard nikal aye hai apki? :unsure:

Building Roads and Schools is not difficult.

Which begs the question , why is the country in such a pathetic state after so many years of democracy ?

Building Roads and Schools is not difficult.

Where's the Govt then ? Busy negotiating with terrorists , trying to malign PA and taking revenge from Musharraf ?

If you can really do it , by all means , take it from the army . But if you cant , do not go criticizing them just for the sake of it and because of your compulsive needs to do so . The residents of the palaces at Raiwind can do a lot better , if they aren't busy looting/plundering the country further .

Was there a bidding process ? umm... i don't think so. The Army does not allow media in those areas, let alone others.

A bidding process in a extremism and war ravaged area ? Is the media really not allowed - prove me anything credible for that ? @Icarus Now you are wasting your time .

Which begs the question , why is the country in such a pathetic state after so many years of democracy ?
Yaar, this debate isnt about whether the civilians can do it or not in the rest of the country, or let's say if they cant, then everything should be done by the Army instead. Rather, the simple point is that whether the civilians deliver in the rest of the country or not, the Army has to do its job as part of its strategy which is followed universally whenever any Army fights and insurgency. And it is has done a wonderful job.

Fighting and development are interconnected whenever an insurgency as to be fought out. Both has to go hand in hand, or else the fighting alone would not yield any results. However, some thick heads here are unable to grasp this simple point.

Lolz...

i thought you are better.

Sire (genius), there are a 100 more contractors who are better then your Habibi...but the question is how many developmental projects did the civilian govt undertake in these areas since they were struck by terror? In simpler words, which civilian contrator had the balls to go there and construct.

Balochistan mai tu aik road complete nahi hoti despite the fact that the turmoil over then isnt even 1/20th of what it was there in FATA?

But then i am not saying that the civilian contactors are not capable, but the thing your tiny brain fail to under stand is that while fighting an insurgency, it is the job and compulsion of the Army to proceed with the softer prong of development and social uplift altogether by itself.

Dont believe me, ask a Sri Lankan who fought the LTTE or the US who still is building Afg while it fights the militancy there, but then whom am i complaining to? A dude who have no iota of how COIN is executed?!

Habib Construction

Islamabad Airport

10151383_10202796915336328_6088159401818452845_n.jpg

Sialkot Airport

main_pic.jpg

Chashma Hydel Project

1__3_-1256-800-600-80.JPG

UAE, our brotherly Islamic country took special interest to rebuild infrastructure in Swat and Malakand division after terror-stricken heaven were wiped off from militant elements under national counter terrorism strategy of “Dialogue, Deter and Develop”. The biggest hill task was revival of livelihood in the area and to create socio-economic opportunities for the youth and population of the area. The 45 Engineers Division of Pakistan Army rose to this challenge with assistance of UAE and undertook the construction of 53 educational institutions,07 hospitals and 64 water supply schemes in FATA and Malakand Division.

The US$ 50 Million UAE Pakistan Assistance Program (UPAP) has made huge impact on the development of FATA and Malakand division and at present, more than 30,000 children are studying in UPAP schools, hospitals having 330 beds capacity with state of art facilities like dialysis, CT scans, modern labs have been provided in UPAP hospitals and over one million people are drinking safe water from the UPAP water supply schemes.

The joint efforts of UAE and Pakistan Army have not only won the hearts and minds of the Pakistani nation, the whole hearted support from Government of UAE has also added a new chapter of brotherly relations between the two countries.

View attachment 24105 View attachment 24106 View attachment 24107 View attachment 24108 View attachment 24109 View attachment 24110 View attachment 24111 View attachment 24112 View attachment 24113 View attachment 24114

Pictures aren't real they are just computer generated images. :crazy_pilot:

Where's the Govt then ? Busy negotiating with terrorists , trying to malign PA and taking revenge from Musharraf ?

If you can really do it , by all means , take it from the army . But if you cant , do not go criticizing them just for the sake of it and because of your compulsive needs to do so . The residents of the palaces at Raiwind can do a lot better , if they aren't busy looting/plundering the country further .

A bidding process in a extremism and war ravaged area ? Is the media really not allowed - prove me anything credible for that ? @Icarus Now you are wasting your time .

Years ? Since when have Civilian Governments completed their terms ? i beg your pardon, the Army has ruled Pakistan more than half of its existence. And everything they have done is through Aid. Even the Wars we are fighting is a source of that Aid

Yes Raiwind is a Palace, but its nothing as compared to Contonments, Defence Housings, Askari, etc throughout the country

@cb4 @cheekybird

Just so that you two dont feel left out, i would like to re-post a post of mine which i made while i was shunting a guru of yours on an equally stupid point as raised by both of you.

So, please go through the following post and may be, just may be your brains can absorb the stark realities of the real world:
"Originally posted here Application of Pak Army's Soft Prong in FATA / Malakand and its Impact

This was the pic which fingered him:

13472564413_e4a4494053.jpg

And here's the reply:

13472366543_7c4f43c2b9.jpg

As you can see, approx 3-4 billion dollars have been spent by the govt in FATA since Independence, but you can see where it stands today. FCR is still there and the development too has stalled.

But that is not the concern here, i added this slide deliberately so that readers can understand that COIN doesn't necessarily means killing the terrorists but it also includes de-radicalization and rebuilding the infrastructure.

If you had paid some attention you would have known that David Galula was not a Pakistani. Moreover, as i have tried explaining you in the past also that during active operations civilians or other govt agencies cannot built or carryout their routine operations, and thus militarys are required to do the job other than/in addition to fighting.

That's a compulsion for today's armies, especially those engaged in COIN ops - it is not a choice.

And hence the quote from Mr David Galula (David Galula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) a French expert of 'revolutionary war' or in simpler words COIN ops. Writer of two books: Pacification in Algeria, published by the RAND Corporation in 1963, and Counterinsurgency Warfare: Theory and Practice in 1964. The books analyse his experiences in Indochina, Greece and Algeria.

If you had any idea of military doctrines of today, you would have known that terms like 'Stability Operations' and 'Peace Keeping Operations' are the 'new' war which demands a soldier to be a fighter and at the same time to be a humanitarian.

That's not what i say, but that's what your beloved western/US masters have said and practiced, especially in Afghanistan and Iraq. We have just taken the lead from them.

Ever heard of MOOTW..??

Slide number 2 was also added with a reason so that people with brains can understand the complete strategy. The "Clear, Hold, Build and Transfer" strategy in FATA and Swat is not something conceived by a Pakistani general but taken from the field manuals written by your beloved Americans after the Vietnam war.

So, the 'building' stage is also to be undertaken by the military itself, anywhere whenever ANY army has to carryout COIN ops. That's the part and parcel of the approach: the Hard Prong (military action) and the Soft Prong (Development, Radicalization etc). But then i forgot, you have sucked on too much beef lately."

Last edited:
Years ? Since when have Civilian Governments completed their terms ? i beg your pardon, the Army has ruled Pakistan more than half of its existence. And everything they have done is through Aid. Even the Wars we are fighting is a source of that Aid

Yes Raiwind is a Palace, but its nothing as compared to Contonments, Defence Housings, Askari, etc throughout the country

Yes , years . Near two terms have been completed since 2008 . Learn your own history . Since when have the civilian Govts proven themselves worthy for " completing terms " getting the country to the point of near point-of-no-returns ? There's no claiming of infallibility or denial of blunders by military rulers too , but the problem is that they have far better than anything you have been able to put forward . Popular for a reason , they are ? Have you ever seen a Cantonment from inside ?

Habib Construction

Islamabad Airport

10151383_10202796915336328_6088159401818452845_n.jpg

Sialkot Airport

main_pic.jpg

Chashma Hydel Project

1__3_-1256-800-600-80.JPG
Ok, but who gives a fcuk if they cant go to Swat/FATA and do it there?

See, the debate isnt about who all can do it or not, but who should do it and who has the capacity to do it when area is unsafe.

Moreover, as i have mentioned for an umpteenth times that development in an insurgency hit area is to be undertaken by the military force operating there. And this is not a choice, it is a compulsion, as this is how it is done the world over. Pakistan Army is not the only or the first one who have done it. But had you known better, i shant have been repeating myself over and over again.

Pictures aren't real they are just computer generated images. :crazy_pilot:
You guys are not only dumb, but also blind. Computer generated pics have it mentioned below them, the rest everything is there on the ground and real.

If you don't believe it, grow some balls and visit the area!

Last edited:
You guys are not only dumb, but also blind. Computer generated pics have it mentioned below them, the rest everything is there on the ground and real.

If you don't believe it, grow some balls and visit the area!

Can't grow them my man got married 25 years ago lost them ever since.:cray:

So what does your highness suggest? Faujis should start living in tents instead of cantonments? BTW, i dont see you questioning govt offices and residences of civilian govt employees?

i mean, i am sorry, i dont understand, what exactly were you trying to say when you asked about the cantonments? Where else does military reside during peace time? i didnt know that the Indian or the US army have some other arrangements! And if you are so impressed by the fauji accommodation, i pray that you and your kids should reside in those houses for ever.

And as for the DHAs and Askari, i am sorry to say that you are ignorant then i have thought initially. These houses are bought and every penny paid as done by any civilian while purchasing any property. The following is an article that gives every detail of DHA and Askari housing scheme, you must go through it before you further tell us how stupid you really are:

Xeric's Primer: We Don’t Seek Benevolence, But Don’t Malign us Either – Part I

Can't grow them my man got married 25 years ago lost them ever since.:cray:
And then kiddos like cheeky and cb4 complain that why did the FWO construct these projects :D :joke:

Last edited:
Ok, but who gives a fcuk if they cant go to Swat/FATA and do it there?

See, the debate isnt about who all can do it or not, but who should do it and who has the capacity to do it when area is unsafe.

Moreover, as i have mentioned for an umpteenth times that development in an insurgency hit area is to be undertaken by the military force operating there. And this is not a choice, it is a compulsion, as this is how it is done the world over. Pakistan Army is not the only or the first one who have done it. But had you known better, i shant have been repeating myself over and over again.

I encourage development but i don't encourage institutions that is not their job. The Government is elected by the people and it is their duty to fulfill their promises. The Army cannot scare all the time. When its done with its duty, they need to invite civilians.

The Army should have been mature and not have engaged in 'point scoring'. Instead of bringing in their own workforce and a foreign country like UAE, which is a sponser of Terrorism, they should have invited provinces and local private companies, who are sitting hungry for contracts.

Back
Top Bottom