What's new

UAE and PAK Army's joint efforts to rebuild Swat and Malakand Division

I encourage development but i don't encourage institutions that is not their job. The Government is elected by the people and it is their duty to fulfill their promises. The Army cannot scare all the time. When its done with its duty, they need to invite civilians.

The Army should have been mature and not have engaged in 'point scoring'. Instead of bringing in their own workforce and a foreign country like UAE, which is a sponser of Terrorism, they should have invited provinces and local private companies, who are sitting hungry for contracts.
What do they say....wo andhay, goongay or behray hain....right?

Say whatever, and it shall fall on deaf ears.

But then fortunately, as my signature says; i am giving zero fcuks these days. So, happy yapping! :)

What do they say....wo andhay, goongay or behray hain....right?

Say whatever, and it shall fall on deaf ears.

But then fortunately, as my signature says; i am giving zero fcuks these days. So, happy yapping! :)

The Army has done a fine job making you 'disciplined'. I wonder whether there are more out there like you. :)

The current events in Pakistan shows Pakistani politicians are sold out to fat sheikhs.

Do you have any evidence to use against them? or Is it some sort of inferiority complex.

If you wish to be a slave then be it as it may, but don't bring Pakistan into your empty, baseless, colorless, disrespectful, and provocative claims.

Do you have any evidence to use against them? or Is it some sort of inferiority complex.

If you wish to be a slave then be it as it may, but don't bring Pakistan into your empty, baseless, colorless, disrespectful, and provocative claims.

Since when did you start loving Pakistan so much? As soon as Liberal Fascists come into power we're gonna invade KSA.

Since when did you start loving Pakistan so much? As soon as Liberal Fascists come into power we're gonna invade KSA.

Since when did I start interacting with someone who badmouths a great nation like Pakistan.

Let the Liberals come, we welcome anyone elected by the Pakistani people. :pakistan:

Since when did I start interacting with someone who badmouths a great nation like Pakistan.

Let the Liberals come, we welcome anyone elected by the Pakistani people. :pakistan:

So i have to prove my patriotism to an outsider. Thus proving my point of Pakistan being taken over by foreigners.

So i have to prove my patriotism to an outsider. Thus proving my point of Pakistan being taken over by foreigners.

I'm indifferent to what you say, as long as you don't badmouth Pakistan.

The bottom-line is the bottom-line. Want to be a salve? Go ahead. May the force be with you but don't drag a nation into this.

Your outsider theory is pathetically laughable as well. For a moment you sounded like politician aiming for the truth. :lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

I'm indifferent to what you say, as long as you don't badmouth Pakistan.

The bottom-line is the bottom-line. Want to be a salve? Go ahead. May the force be with you but don't drag a nation into this.

Your outsider theory is pathetically laughable as well. For a moment you sounded like a true politician :lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

I love Pakistan but obviously i don't have to prove anything to you.

I don't expect you to do so. But the fact that you called an entire nation slaves shows the amount of love you carry to your country.

And i stand by my statement. Only sane and educated Pakistanis know exactly what i am talking about.

And i stand by my statement. Only sane and educated Pakistanis know exactly what i am talking about.

Many decent liberal, free-thinking, honest, honorable, patriotic, hard-working, and caring Pakistanis would condemn the fact that their own nation had been labled as slaves. And by whom? By someone who allegedly happens to be a Pakistani.

If you do have a problem with the current political figures, then fine, call them slaves. But the people of Pakistan have nothing to do with them.

You aren't good enough to run your mouth against Pakistan, and its people by far, and that's something you just earned.

Now I must admit that I shouldn't have blamed the Pakistani people of accusing your community of not being loyal to Pakistan.

You may continue to bash Pakistan in the UK, just as much as the rest of your community does there.

Back
Top Bottom