UAE All Radio Stations Supporting Only India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I Opened this thread too let all the people know who dont live in UAE what is the creadibility of these stations in UAE. and im sure most of pakistani living in UAE will be with me

in UAE if any countries people live more than any one i think pakistan will be at first number.

but these soo called satations call themselves asian they are only supporting india no where they have speaked on pakistan and bring commentators from only india we pakistanis here should stop listening and calling to them in order to let them know where they are

in cricket pakistan is asian giant and they have forgotten it they have hearted the feeling of pakistanis and specially mine when i listen them that we want india to win WC 2011 yes im with them but when they are on AIr they should support asian block yes they have their right to support their team but once not all the time becoz not only indians are listening to their station pakistanis too they should support both team equally or neither of them so sick of these all stations i closed radio now on my car these days

Why does it matter so much? BTW I didn't know that Arabs were into cricket?

Thats good for you and all pakistanis but what do you thin they are doing right or wroong when they go on air they are not pakistani or indian they should respect the feeling of all asian

in radio stations wallo ko asia ka logo ko tajumani karni chaheya

Thats good for you and all pakistanis but what do you thin they are doing right or wroong when they go on air they are not pakistani or indian they should respect the feeling of all asian

in radio stations wallo ko asia ka logo ko tajumani karni chaheya

Man, I'm not sure what you're trying to say but I think you're saying that the Arabs on radio were supporting India for ICC 2011 right? Why does it matter? I'm sure the common man there knows nothing about our conflicts.

man in media we was far behind until 2000 we open media so wait and see. after all Pakistani film and media is not popular as Indian. so why you worry? if pakistanis are interested open one radio station in gulf.

I think you are talking about Indian radio channels in UAE. Is there any Pakistani radio channels in UAE?

i am completely clueless,first of all i am completely unable to understand what Falcon is trying to say.

Ok I guess he means that the radio station's in UAE is supporting India and not Pakistan,all commentators r from India,they call themselves Asian's but still only support India.

So the question is r this radio station's Indian owned or just every station in UAE is singing in Indian favour?

And the main point is why falcon is so sad about this issue,neglect it,these issue's r not at all importantand watch TV,here in India,we do have a lot of Pakistani commentators.

sir these all stations are not indian alone these stations run by government of UAE under ministry of cummunication these commentators were hired no arab is in this i think what im saying djs and other only talking about india when giving updates on WC 2011 these all radio station not property of any indian or any pakistani or of any owner of asian but what im saying these radio stations are here not alone becoz of india or pakistanis there are pakistanis few eorking in sattions but not given them to give updates on WC farukh is one of them 80 percent of them are indians but it dosent mean they only support indian when they are on air other wise if they are indian than sttop playing any pakistani songs and dissconect alll pakistani people calls for requests i meant these stations suppose to be supporting all asian nations not alone india

and onwhich website i can see live WC 2011 matches inwhich webiste is best for this i use to watch on crictime but now its not working for me and other few work 20 minutes and again refresh it and have probleums after every 5 min

LOL Arabs supporting India over Pakistan is not exactly new but what i am glad about is more and more Pakistanis eyes are opening to reality and your thread will defiantly help to open some members eye.

See the example below of pakistanies still in denial

Those radio stations are probably indian owned or have indian hosts which is why they are supporting india.

I'm sure Arabs don't care about cricket

Those radio stations are probably indian owned or have indian hosts which is why they are supporting india.

I'm sure Arabs don't care about cricket

And even if they do care about Cricket and support India... so what? Why do Pakistanis care so much?

And even if they do care about Cricket and support India... so what? Why do Pakistanis care so much?

Why don't you ask the thread starter?

And the chance of Arabs supporting india/any south Asian team or watching cricket is very low. So it doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom