What's new

U.S. War with China “Inevitable,” Author Glain Says

Korean war became a stalemate because the Soviets were behind NK that time.

:lol:

How long did North Korea fight in the war?

When did Soviet aid arrive to China?

Was that aid enough to make the PVA superior to the UN forces?

When were most Chinese gains made?

How many total casualties, Communists vs. UN, were taken?

Answer those questions, and you will realize why India lost in 1962.

China-USA has to be prevented, Pakistan should try to play a role as a Peaceful player between 2 of their allies.

China-USA has to be prevented, Pakistan should try to play a role as a Peaceful player between 2 of their allies.

Why should it be prevented? Pakistan will play a key role in defeat of China.. and can play Larger role in Asia with US and India as his ally...

:lol:

How long did North Korea fight in the war?

When did Soviet aid arrive to China?

Was that aid enough to make the PVA superior to the UN forces?

When were most Chinese gains made?

How many total casualties, Communists vs. UN, were taken?

Answer those questions, and you will realize why India lost in 1962.

If Gen. Mac Arthur had his way, US would have nuked China to oblivion before you even had the chance to fire a gun. Its the Soviet nuclear threat that prevented Truman from giving the order which eventually brought the stalemate in Korean War which you are so proud of.

Why should it be prevented? Pakistan will play a key role in defeat of China.. and can play Larger role in Asia with US and India as his ally...

True, USA with its allies, can attack China from the South via Pakistan and via East from Japan.

- The USA is the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani army.

- China is the largest supplier and supporter of the Pakistani army.

You guys are getting the slow death by a thousand cuts, courtesy of America+China+Pakistan. :azn:

Which is why India was too scared to respond to the (repeated) Mumbai attacks.

I am trolling!! You are the one who brought about enslaving Indians, Greater Tibet and what not.

I am sorry you are not mentally retarded but a mentally disturbed man to speak of slavery in this age and time.

He is already slave of Communist regime... so this is how they thinks... Avoid personal attacks and enjoy Independence Day...

Both gave implicit and explicit support to the Pakistani nuclear weapons programme. :azn:

Agree there, why should India forfeit her strong and booming economy with 9% average growth over last 5 years, for a war with Pakistan?

Both gave implicit and explicit support to the Pakistani nuclear weapons programme. :azn:

Please don't need to write same thing again and again.. It will not make you intelligent fella..

You guys are getting the slow death by a thousand cuts, courtesy of America+China+Pakistan. :azn:

You said it.

In the end its the $$$ that matters.

Agree there, why should India forfeit her strong and booming economy with 9% average growth over last 5 years, for a war with Pakistan?

As China knows that the only beneficiary out of Indo-Pak war will be China themselves as it will eliminate their only competition in Asian continent.

I am trolling!! You are the one who brought about enslaving Indians, Greater Tibet and what not.

I am sorry you are not mentally retarded but a mentally disturbed man to speak of slavery in this age and time.

personal insults are indeed trolling.

my posts are part of the discussion in this thread topic about war between US and China and where the US will use India to attack China and in such an event China will invade india and turn it into greater tibet; "slavery" or free labor by the indians are to be expected after taken over by china. indians en masse labor will help build the new chinese global empire. am i crazy? am i disturbed? only the future will tell.

:china:

Please don't need to write same thing again and again.. It will not make you intelligent fella..

Sorry, your dreams are not matching reality.

In reality, your enemy Pakistan, is being funded and supported by BOTH America and China. :lol:

Sorry, your dreams are not matching reality.

In reality, your enemy Pakistan, is being funded and supported by BOTH America and China. :lol:

May be but for me Pakistan and India are brothers.. Hope in near future we can have stronger ties...
and Brothers can not be enemies for long time..

personal insults are indeed trolling.

my posts are part of the discussion in this thread topic about war between US and China and where the US will use India to attack China and in such an event China will invade india and turn it into greater tibet; "slavery" or free labor by the indians are to be expected after taken over by china. indians en masse labor will help build the new chinese global empire. am i crazy? am i disturbed? only the future will tell.

:china:

Yea Yea, we understand you.. don't be so emotional ..please carry on your...................

Back
Top Bottom