What's new

U.S. to intensify drone strikes in Pakistan

TTP has not been decimated and especially not by the US drones.

I wonder if the haqqanis have moved, why is SW still being mentioned in every US official's speech. I just wonder when you guys come and blame us, why don't you ask questions from the US/NATO/ANA/ANP etc etc, that how come Taliban travel hundreds of miles inland, transfer / smuggle in weapons and attack high value targets inside the Capital. Why i don't see Americans question their own forces of how such deep strikes happen inside Afghanistan. why something is not being done to dismantle the infrastructure available to these terrorists inside in Afghanistan ?? Why US/NATO troops have not taken back Nooristan and Kunar provinces, especially the areas they left empty for the taliban from pak side to live happily ever-after as of this moment.

Well I am not a spokesman for NATO.

Centcom would be better suited to answer that question.

For all you know, I could be an Indian troll disguised as a Pakistani in some foreign country.

Don't worry, if you are one, you won't last long. Since now you are up in my radar. :)

Now enjoy the forum and help it with a positive attitude.

Well I am not a spokesman for NATO.

Centcom would be better suited to answer that question.

Well that is one of the real question which you guys need to ask. We do share the blame on our part and you guys coming here and telling us that is OK as its about the interests of your country, but then again you need to ask your own country armed forces also that how are taliban thriving inside Afghanistan and launching such daring attacks right in the heart of the capital. you guys start doing that, then you are most welcome to come and criticize us and our armed forces also, till then no need of showing hypocrisy and blaming us for all the bad deeds.

I suggest you read the very long thread and you will learn the answers to the questions you have posed
I have gone through that thread. It revolves around SCO and Putin's dreams. Unfortunately, world does not revolves around Putin's dreams.

You need to focus on the articles which I have cited. One of them is about SCO. Actions speak louder then words! Not Putin's dreams. FACT is that USA has made it clear that it will not stop supporting its Afghan allies. And Russia and China are cooperating with ISAF. Now do the math.

Guys, calm down.

The thing is that Drone strikes are all part of the game. They are approved by Pakistan. It would be far more expensive to fly our JF-17s and F-16s to bomb these terrorists. So let USA spend it's cash to clean up. I am actually in favor of letting US troops come in and fighting in North Waziristan. Let them get their men killed.

USA wants Pakistan Army to conduct operation in NW as they know it will be a mountain of a task and cost lots of money and lives........resources that we no longer have to spare. So i say, let USA do it. After 10 years of intense fighting in Waziristan region, you don't expect many normal people to be living there. Let them out and clean this up.

My neighbors in Karachi originally hail from Waziristan. They showed me their pictures from their lives through 70s and 80s. Beautiful area it was, but as they say, most families have moved out, albeit some still remain. Pakistan should get them out, and let USA do whatever it wants. Let US troops die. Let Guerrillas teach US a lesson that they still haven't learnt.

Don't worry, if you are one, you won't last long. Since now you are up in my radar. :)

Now enjoy the forum and help it with a positive attitude.

Take it easy man!
:enjoy:

Guys, calm down.

The thing is that Drone strikes are all part of the game. They are approved by Pakistan. It would be far more expensive to fly our JF-17s and F-16s to bomb these terrorists. So let USA spend it's cash to clean up. I am actually in favor of letting US troops come in and fighting in North Waziristan. Let them get their men killed.

USA wants Pakistan Army to conduct operation in NW as they know it will be a mountain of a task and cost lots of money and lives........resources that we no longer have to spare. So i say, let USA do it. After 10 years of intense fighting in Waziristan region, you don't expect many normal people to be living there. Let them out and clean this up.

My neighbors in Karachi originally hail from Waziristan. They showed me their pictures from their lives through 70s and 80s. Beautiful area it was, but as they say, most families have moved out, albeit some still remain. Pakistan should get them out, and let USA do whatever it wants. Let US troops die. Let Guerrillas teach US a lesson that they still haven't learnt.
I doubt that Pakistani leardership has approved drone strikes after Salalah incident. We are witnessing unilateral US actions. Some members are just speculating without concrete evidence in this matter. Intelligence related cooperation does not happens between two nations locked down against each other. This is unrealistic assumption.

And sorry! We do not need foreign boots on the ground to do our job for us. What is the purpose of our military then? If terrorists lurk in North Waziristan, then Pakistan should deal with this menace.

In addition, kayani should come clean over the game of North Waziristan.

The americans know it themsleves that they cannot end terrorism through drone strikes , the drone strikes are not aimed at ending terrorism rather these are aimed at creating unrest in Pakistan

The americans know it themsleves that they cannot end terrorism through drone strikes , the drone strikes are not aimed at ending terrorism rather these are aimed at creating unrest in Pakistan

I think those Saudi funded institutions are doing the job quite well.

I...........We do not need foreign boots on the ground to do our job for us. What is the purpose of our military then? If terrorists lurk in North Waziristan, then Pakistan should deal with this menace..................

The military regards the "good Taleban" as a strategic resource, and hence does not want to go after them. That is the crux of the matter. Will the military continue to do what it think is right for itself, or do what is needed to protect the country?

The military regards the "good Taleban" as a strategic resource, and hence does not want to go after them. That is the crux of the matter. Will the military continue to do what it think is right for itself, or do what is needed to protect the country?

Pakistan and its army are one mate.

Nonsense... TTP is raised in Afghanistan, while you and alike,, can't term every one Talibans and your blames holds no logic.

You have been explained many times that Pakistan never had any control over any group in Afghanistan.

It was current ruling Norther Alliance which has adopted the name of Taliban after its occupation.

That is the tragedy.

The Army should be only one part of a country, in its rightful subservient place!

Tragedy is all your promises of transit route, being open by hook or crook has gone down the drain.... and you have turned to 'Axis of evil' in sheer desperation.

I have gone through that thread. It revolves around SCO and Putin's dreams. Unfortunately, world does not revolves around Putin's dreams.

You need to focus on the articles which I have cited. One of them is about SCO. Actions speak louder then words! Not Putin's dreams. FACT is that USA has made it clear that it will not stop supporting its Afghan allies. And Russia and China are cooperating with ISAF. Now do the math.

There is an American vision and as you rightly put it a Putin vision for our neighbourhood. The problem with American idea is that only India is mildly supportive. The Putin vision is supported by Iran Russia China and Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom