What's new

U.S. shouldn’t hesitate to use its leverage in dealing with Vietnam

Like I said and again, depend on the article. If it is BS, then I will call it and yes, I am well aware why you said it. I am, however, interested to see if you can come up with an argument to back it up. So far it is a bit disappointing.

what argument??

You still don't get what I said lol.

IT WAS THE CHINESE WHO DENIED THE WHOLE SOURCE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE ARTICLE OWN MERIT.

I was playing a joke on the Chinese member here who said "This is from WantChinaTime, hence this does not represent the situation in China." or "This is from Fox, that hardly believable."

Again, if you don't know the heads and tails of what I am saying, then nevermind

you are effected by chemical warfare of Unit 731 made in China from WW II by Japanese, do you know about that ?, so Nihonjin 1065 has negative rating for you, you do understand nothing here politically.

Who is the 6 year old kid when Mao said that "USA is paper tiger" in196os but in 1970s China invited Nixon to Peking with imposant welcoming like USA is your father.

we dont worry about VCP, using enemy to counter enemy is VCP tactic. Vietnam never be province of China like Canton. You are Cantonese, ruled by Han Chinese until now. You don't have right as human being to say something related to Independence of Vietnam now.

Using enemy to counter enemy?that‘s nice thinking,except the enemies dont’ fight each other directly,instead they use Vietnam as battlefield and Vietnamese as pawns,just like China and USSR beat the US in Vietnam but it‘s your people who got slaughtered. If you call that tactic,then your a real genius!!:D

And what’s with that cantonese nonsense? which by the way I am not. You have a big mouth indeed,repeat itself again and again :lol:

Using enemy to counter enemy?that‘s nice thinking,except the enemies dont’ fight each other directly,instead they use Vietnam as battlefield and Vietnamese as pawns,just like China and USSR beat the US in Vietnam but it‘s your people who got slaughtered. If you call that tactic,then your a real genius!!:D

What kind of fantasia do you have about yourself ? We have beaten USA army from Vietnam 1973 and China PLA 1979 with help of SU russia. Don't forget it. This is tactic of "using enemy of enemy to beating the enemy".:yahoo:

And what’s with that cantonese nonsense? which by the way I am not. You have a big mouth indeed,repeat itself again and again :lol:

Canton is territory of Nan Yue Kwuo. Do you know that ? You are living in Canton, you speak Cantonese Taishan language. You do deny your true identity, very sad.:-)

And we did not beat the US alone, we beat the puppet consisted of half the power of VN. The US did not fight alone, they fight together with VNese who were armed with US weapons, using US tatics. I know communist govts have the habit of downplaying civil wars, but it doesn't mean history didn't happen. So we beat US with half of our strenght. Now think about it as we are whole. It's not 1+1=2, but something more.

This is matter of Vietnam - American relation. Why chinese members jumped in ?:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom