What's new

U.S. seeks to defuse spat with India

india exposed yet once again!
where are your aliies?
what goes around does not come around for india afterall the heavy cheerleading toils for the warmongers!
On the bright side you people should be thankful she was not jailed with sex offenders.

What a circus!

All indian cheerleaders for US gone into hiding, oh wait, made 180 and bad mouthing US. There is a saying, Karma is a b i t c h.

Typical indian deception - indian hiding behind "South Asia" label when committing crime. We have seen it in Singapore when indians committed crime they used "south asian" label. And now when indian diplomat committed crime indians trying to use "south asian" again. Indias do not have any slef respect?
Coz when Anyone from this region is discriminated in West, they are done so on basis of south asian identity. Why do Pakistanis act to be an Indian in America when goras are behind your Asses and when did any Indian abroad try to negate this publicly but support you guyz for obvious reasons. Sitting in Pakistan breeds all gairat in you. What happen when in a western counrty.

Its the south Asian identity that you take along with you and its the same identity which helps you Pakistanis sustain in a Western world with the help of already settled Indians.

Personal Example : All the household labour work, catering services for functions, etc type of nonskilled jobs are given to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis by Indians. This is for south asian identity.

My Aunty's furniture of new house was completely contracted to a Pakistani who had all the workers from Pakistan. (I felt humbled and pity for their attitude and their life situation back home. Hell, they are not like PDF armchair jingoists. Very hardworking and obidient). For my Sister's wedding reception, catering and hall booking was contracted to a Pakistani who had Pakistan and Bangladeshi cooks.(Non Veg was good. :toast_sign:)

I wud suggest you to go to West countries. How Indians think bout their relations and Regional affinity and how Pakistanis, Bangladeshis get their initial kickstart and business running to get settled there).

I remember, after being robbed in Rome Hotel room, How a Azad Kashmir Kashmiri Italian offered me a free beer and consoled me. How a Bangladeshi Italian friend of his came abusing in Italian for not turning up to last day's party.

I remember, after being cashless, How I wandered on the roads of Italy to find a compatible ATM for my Bank and eventually turned in to a Currency Service providing shop. (Mostly all were owned by Pakistanis and Bangladeshis with Pak in majority). After, requesting for Euros out of my Bank due to lack of ATM compatability in tha country, the Pakistani owner offered me 10 euros for emergency. I declined in start and he says, 'Kabhi mauka pade to lauta dena. Rite now its important for you to take it'.

Its another thing to sit here and abuse, hate each other just for Pakistan's schizophrenia about Indian invasion and Kashmir Ego but when its bout living a life, SOUTH ASIAN UNITY in alien land is the biggest factor for existence.

As I say to Pakistanis, Come out of Well to know the world. Its high time you guyz come out of your taught stories and see the real world.

where are your aliies?
what goes around does not come around for india afterall the heavy cheerleading toils for the warmongers!
On the bright side you people should be thankful she was not jailed with sex offenders.

What a circus!
What? You Alrite Bro? Too desperate to earn 50 cents and hence writing crap?

VIP culture, Pakistanis and Emarati's do it too apparently. Furthermore why would you need a maid in the US? or Europe, the houses are small like servant quarters, they have the latest cleaning gizmo's like vacuum cleaners, dryers, dish washers, washing machines etc...

Also did I read correctly that minimum wage was also an issue?

I think when you have two very young Children and both Parents have a job and if you can justify to bring a nanny, I is understandable.

I think the US went a bit bonkers in this case. This case could have been resolved quietly , had the Indian govt. done their job. The US did tell the Indian govt. in September that there was a problem since the maid filed the complaint that she was being paid below minimum wage. The Indan Govt. sat on that Information and did nothing.

Still the US went overboard with the arrest, handcuffs and the Strip/Cavity search.

where are your aliies?

What a circus!

Thanks dude.. .appreciate your heartfelt concern :china:

Coz when Anyone from this region is discriminated in West, they are done so on basis of south asian identity. Why do Pakistanis act to be an Indian in America when goras are behind your Asses and when did any Indian abroad try to negate this publicly but support you guyz for obvious reasons. Sitting in Pakistan breeds all gairat in you. What happen when in a western counrty.

Its the south Asian identity that you take along with you and its the same identity which helps you Pakistanis sustain in a Western world with the help of already settled Indians.

Personal Example : All the household labour work, catering services for functions, etc type of nonskilled jobs are given to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis by Indians. This is for south asian identity.

My Aunty's furniture of new house was completely contracted to a Pakistani who had all the workers from Pakistan. (I felt humbled and pity for their attitude and their life situation back home. Hell, they are not like PDF armchair jingoists. Very hardworking and obidient). For my Sister's wedding reception, catering and hall booking was contracted to a Pakistani who had Pakistan and Bangladeshi cooks.(Non Veg was good. :toast_sign:)

I wud suggest you to go to West countries. How Indians think bout their relations and Regional affinity and how Pakistanis, Bangladeshis get their initial kickstart and business running to get settled there).

I remember, after being robbed in Rome Hotel room, How a Azad Kashmir Kashmiri Italian offered me a free beer and consoled me. How a Bangladeshi Italian friend of his came abusing in Italian for not turning up to last day's party.

I remember, after being cashless, How I wandered on the roads of Italy to find a compatible ATM for my Bank and eventually turned in to a Currency Service providing shop. (Mostly all were owned by Pakistanis and Bangladeshis with Pak in majority). After, requesting for Euros out of my Bank due to lack of ATM compatability in tha country, the Pakistani owner offered me 10 euros for emergency. I declined in start and he says, 'Kabhi mauka pade to lauta dena. Rite now its important for you to take it'.

Its another thing to sit here and abuse, hate each other just for Pakistan's schizophrenia about Indian invasion and Kashmir Ego but when its bout living a life, SOUTH ASIAN UNITY in alien land is the biggest factor for existence.

As I say to Pakistanis, Come out of Well to know the world. Its high time you guyz come out of your taught stories and see the real world.

What? You Alrite Bro? Too desperate to earn 50 cents and hence writing crap?
Bhai... Us jamati chichore budhdhe koh thoda bakar karne do. Usne kitni mehnat ki hai mere is post ko dhundhne ke liye. Uski angrezi are budhdhi Mey kaafi saari khamiya hai jiske bawajud woh bahut koshish karta hai. Is prayatna Ko chota mat banao.:partay:Akele pad jaane ke bhiti sey usne apne langotiye chini bhaiyo ko bhi aamantrit kia hai:china:

Last edited:
That is 110% incorrect. You honestly believe she was paid by India less than $7 per hour? Are you kidding me right now?
Nope.
Cash payment by GoI is very less, in most cases below US minimum wage. $9/hr I believe?

GoI compensates by giving a house to stay in, car, driver till the time the official works for GoI.

So, while people in US may find it weird, please understand that paying even US minimum wage to the maid would either take up the depp. consul's entire salary or a major chunk of her salary.

Its the same story for the maid, she would get to stay in the same house, would get a phone, etc, her cash in hand would be way less than US min. wages.

I am quite sure that this incident will be patched up given the overall picture between the two countries.

That's obvious.

India is just making sure that she doesn't portray herself as a pu$$y in front of US. I am glad.

Many a tear have been shed for the guilty.

Not a word of sympathy has been expressed of the maid who was under paid and exploited by the female diplomat.

If this is the elitist India that has been for centuries, India has no hope.

looks like the low IQ bots and the cheerleaders are having a field day.
But just think If your citizen was treated like this would your country have the balls to do anything?

How is "india exposed" chinaman? :lol: am i missing some of your chinese low IQ logic here?

by the way. india has no allies. only countries with common interests

Reported!

Nope.
Cash payment by GoI is very less, in most cases below US minimum wage. $9/hr I believe?

GoI compensates by giving a house to stay in, car, driver till the time the official works for GoI.

So, while people in US may find it weird, please understand that paying even US minimum wage to the maid would either take up the depp. consul's entire salary or a major chunk of her salary.

Its the same story for the maid, she would get to stay in the same house, would get a phone, etc, her cash in hand would be way less than US min. wages.

The US federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. I don't know why a lot of articles are claiming $9 but that is incorrect.

The US federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. I don't know why a lot of articles are claiming $9 but that is incorrect.
My point still stands.
GoI compensates in kind more than cash.

Similarly the maid was given boarding and food in addition to what she made.

My point still stands.
GoI compensates in kind more than cash.

Similarly the maid was given boarding and food in addition to what she made.

Bro Media report says that it was reported that both agreed pay 9+$ per hour to maid. In reality she was paid more.

Consider $575 cash+free accommodation+free food+full insurance coverage + return ticket to India every year + visa processing fee -- total come out to be way above USA minimum pay norms.

Also... I do not find any one paying $4500 / month to any maid in USA, In some states professional struggle to get that much let alone baby sitter.

It's just a case of greedy maid brainwashed by few opportunist to earn few browny points at cost of a Indian diplomat.

Bro Media report says that it was reported that both agreed pay 9+$ per hour to maid. In reality she was paid more.

Consider $575 cash+free accommodation+free food+full insurance coverage + return ticket to India every year + visa processing fee -- total come out to be way above USA minimum pay norms.

Also... I do not find any one paying $4500 / month to any maid in USA, In some states professional struggle to get that much let alone baby sitter.

It's just a case of greed maid brainwashed by few opportunist to earn few browny points at cost of a Indian diplomat.

True maids do not make even half that probably per month let alone be provided board + food etc. Also if she had been given minimum wage here and no board plus other expenses she would not be able to afford NYC, no one can survive in this city on minimum wage.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom