What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

toast.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No speaches yet i think as ohio may have a re count.

I believe what it really shows is the ineptness of the Republican party of taking into account the changing demographics of this great nation. :usflag:

Changing demographics should be irrelevant.

My countries demographics change often, but race is irrelevant in elections.

He hasnt made the speech yet.

He will probably speak at 12 once Romney makes his own concession speech.
That I know. I am asking for any idea where I can see it online. Too lazy to get up and watch on TV. :D

Thanks longyi. :D

Got it.

You look at the Obama camp and you see white, black, Asian, young, and old. You look at Romney's camp and you see a whole different story....

Not only that, I feel most of the young whites are liberal where I live(PA). From my personal experience at Uni youngsters don't connect with Republican in social issues. Republicans will have to change their game to win in the future. Youngsters feel they haven't moved on with time in social issues.

What happens to Joe Biden now will he be 're elected

Changing demographics should be irrelevant.

My countries demographics change often, but race is irrelevant in elections.

no.... your country is way different either from political institution or social tradition. but i'd say this demography change is evolving underneath.... in some way. we will see.

Congrats Pres. Obama. Odd luck Governor Romney. Hopefully the Republicans cooperate with Pres. Obama and turn around the economy. :usflag:

Thinking about B.B.King's song "Thrill is gone". The excitement for the past couple of months is over.

senate will continue bugging obama as they did last time.
Senate is more powerful than president himself.

Back
Top Bottom