What's new

U.S. offers help to South East Asia, most to Vietnam, to patrol seas

The flaw in your argument is that you presume the cause of instability came from the institutions/principles of democracy, such as independence of the judiciary, freedom of association, freedom to travel, separation of powers, etc.

When the communists overthrew the current governments, wherever the country back during the Cold War, what are they going to replace the government with? Marxist principles and communist institutions, correct? Conflicts arises when there is resistance to change, whether that change came from without or within, but you cannot call democracy inappropriate for the country/people while the conflicts are on-going.

I can see that you are going to be a suck-up to the Chinese, and that is your freedom to do so, a freedom not allowed under the Chinese system anyway, but try to do it with some critical thinking, please.
People Aren't Smart Enough for Democracy to Flourish, Scientists Say | Why the Best Candidate Never Wins | Psychology | LiveScience :agree:
the Annam race here is just simple example

Yet the most striking feature of this system is that, despite its limited nature, there is almost no popular clamour for change. No riots on the streets here – no one occupying Ba Dinh square demanding change. As another friend said to me, “I just don’t care”. The reason for this political apathy seems clear – Vietnam grew at almost 7 per cent last year. Its economy has been storming along at a pace only outstripped by China. Ordinary Vietnamese are doing better and better – why change a system that is manifestly delivering the goods? Perhaps the more interesting question is why the Vietnamese system is effective. Why does it not appear to be hampered by the problems that have beset the Middle East and elsewhere, where growing corruption and cronyism have contributed to economic stagnation and unemployment?
pro democracy VK animals just causing the trouble as usual :agree:

Last edited:
Yeah...The US and Europe are in chaos thanks to democracy.
my Annam friend what does this say?
As another friend said to me, “I just don’t care”
the true Viet actually live in their country don't even care, why you care for?

Europe and US do not have true democracy, it is representative democracy why? because every leader in the world know the majority of population are too numbskull to even understand simple politic so absolute power should not be with the people
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

If literally all the Viets do not care, then explains the democracy movements in Viet Nam and China.

Europe and US do not have true democracy, it is representative democracy why? because every leader in the world know the majority of population are too numbskull to even understand simple politic so absolute power should not be with the people
There goes the intellectually empty 'no true democracy' again...

A representative democracy is a functional democracy.

To be clear US style democracy is Archaic compared to most democratic country. Unlike, lets say Europe. US have the first across the post model which doesn't really let its citizens to fully express its political aspirations.

Nope, It is very true if Western Europe and Northern America region is one of the best representative of democracy regime in the world. But what i don't like about them (especially their government) is their hypocrisy, one of their hands full of blood of peoples around the world from dictatorial regime their backed as long as those regimes giving their support toward the West. And in other hand, they always trying to show the world if only them in the world has such a highly moral ethic and talking about liberation, equality, press freedom, freedom of expression and voice their mind, human rights issue and so on. But i can't blame them, because that's what their people want.

If literally all the Viets do not care, then explains the democracy movements in Viet Nam and China.

There goes the intellectually empty 'no true democracy' again...

A representative democracy is a functional democracy.
there is almost no popular clamour for change. No riots on the streets here – no one occupying Ba Dinh square demanding change.
look there my Annam friend, your democracy is predicated on the will of the people but the majority don't care but to please your Western a$$ sniffing mentality it should be so, yes! true democracy, VN also got 'functional' representative democracy LOL
To be clear US style democracy is Archaic compared to most democratic country. Unlike, lets say Europe. US have the first across the post model which doesn't really let its citizens to fully express its political aspirations.
democracy is not for Asia my friend
Chiang Kai Shek
Lee Kuan Yew
Thai junta
Suharto
Park Chung Hee
CCP
VCP
true representative of Asia :cheers:

Nope, It is very true if Western Europe and Northern America region is one of the best representative of democracy regime in the world. But what i don't like about them (especially their government) is their hypocrisy, one of their hands full of blood of peoples around the world from dictatorial regime their backed as long as those regimes giving their support toward the West. And in other hand, they always trying to show the world if only them in the world has such a highly moral ethic and talking about liberation, equality, press freedom, freedom of expression and voice their mind, human rights issue and so on. But i can't blame them, because that's what their people want.
Try to look at it this way...If we have to support dictators around the world, that is because that is all those peoples are capable of producing, and that it is a two-way street. We supported odious but petty dictators if their interests and ours aligned. Do not tell me that your country would not do the same.

there is almost no popular clamour for change. No riots on the streets here – no one occupying Ba Dinh square demanding change.
look there my Annam friend, your democracy is predicated on the will of the people but the majority don't care but to please your Western a$$ sniffing mentality it should be so, yes! true democracy, VN also got 'functional' representative democracy LOL
The fact that both Chinese and Vietnamese communist parties have secret police and politically oppresses any political opposition means what...:lol:

The clamoring is there but you are just too brainwashed to hear it.

How? I doubt that you can formulate a credible critique of FPTP. The Canadians does it...

Elections Canada Online |
The Electoral System of Canada

Canada's electoral system is referred to as a "single-member plurality" system (also commonly called a "first-past-the-post" system). In every electoral district, the candidate with the highest number of votes wins a seat in the House of Commons and represents that electoral district as its member of Parliament. An absolute majority (more than 50 percent of the votes in the electoral district) is not required for a candidate to be elected.
Do note the highlighted.

The Brits does it...

Voting systems in the UK - UK Parliament
First-past-the-post is used to elect MPs to the House of Commons and for local elections in England and Wales.

How about...

First Past the Post (FPTP) — ACE Electoral Knowledge Network
...by ten Asian states (including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia);...

So explain to US stupid Americans on why the people in those other countries have far more opportunities in expressing their political aspirations, especially the democratically 'vibrant' and 'wealthy' Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia. :lol:

JEW USA will use Vietnam against China, like they use zionist Al Qaeda against everybody in the ME

I've told you Vietnam, with the JEWS expect nothing but wars

They have already divided Korea, China, Vietnam and caused millions of death with their communism (Marx, Lenine, Trotsky are JEWS) that has brought nothing new

Try to look at it this way...If we have to support dictators around the world, that is because that is all those peoples are capable of producing, and that it is a two-way street. We supported odious but petty dictators if their interests and ours aligned. Do not tell me that your country would not do the same.

The fact that both Chinese and Vietnamese communist parties have secret police and politically oppresses any political opposition means what...:lol:
The clamoring is there but you are just too brainwashed to hear it.
I think it's other way round my Annam friend, you got massively brainwashed worship the imperialist pigs become their lap dog, pro democracy animals could be considered as social nuisance at best but more dangerously they are enemies of the state so good job for VCP protect the social harmony and stability in VN :yahoo:

let me just say that my superior mentality knows that the level of freedom afforded to the people is proportional to level of degeneracy exhibited by said population, democracy and freedom is realm of the bourgeois apes, it is just sick
"I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not," Chan said. "I'm really confused now. If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic."

Chan added: "I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."
yes, I must agree :cray:
:sniper::usflag:

this you?
Ly-Tong.jpg

How? I doubt that you can formulate a credible critique of FPTP. The Canadians does it...

Elections Canada Online |
The Electoral System of Canada

Do note the highlighted.

The Brits does it...

Voting systems in the UK - UK Parliament

How about...

First Past the Post (FPTP) — ACE Electoral Knowledge Network

So explain to US stupid Americans on why the people in those other countries have far more opportunities in expressing their political aspirations, especially the democratically 'vibrant' and 'wealthy' Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Malaysia. :lol:

Did you know there's only 9 Country that still uses the ARCHAIC FPTP. What does that tells you?

Because most of people in PDF is politically Blind. I'll simplify this for them. The other name for the FPTP is "Winner Takes All system." if you win by 1 vote the "Loser" lost everything. The problem with this thing is that keeps the majority in power while disenfranchising the minority.

There's even a book by John Stuart Mill on that:
Considerations on Representative Government (Great Books in Philosophy): John Stuart Mill: 9780879756703: Amazon.com: Books

There's something much better called PR which what the REAL Democracy uses. If not the IRV is a much better compromise.

LOL. I don't spend my years in Politic 101 by updating my facebook status. :lol:

American do operate FFG, both OHP class and the Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) both are FFG/Corvett class ship the USN Currently operating.
Well, the OHP class FFG i forget it. That's a good chance for Vietname, although 70s American warship. Whether free donate ?

Well, the OHP class FFG i forget it. That's a good chance for Vietname, although 70s American warship. Whether free donate ?

The current FFG hand out program consist of Free Hull (Striped) and about 600-700 millions upgrade package, including Mk13 Missile Launcher with SM-2MR standard missile, Mk 41 VLS with either SM3 or QUad RIM-162 and Radar package (TBD) and Anti-sub Platform (TBD)

Currently Australia, Taiwan, Pakistan, Turkey, Spanish, Brahain, Egypt and Polish Navy currently, and of course, US Navy

Did you know there's only 9 Country that still uses the ARCHAIC FPTP. What does that tells you?

Because most of people in PDF is politically Blind. I'll simplify this for them. The other name for the FPTP is "Winner Takes All system." if you win by 1 vote the "Loser" lost everything. The problem with this thing is that keeps the majority in power while disenfranchising the minority.

There's even a book by John Stuart Mill on that:
Considerations on Representative Government (Great Books in Philosophy): John Stuart Mill: 9780879756703: Amazon.com: Books

There's something much better called PR which what the REAL Democracy uses. If not the IRV is a much better compromise.

LOL. I don't spend my years in Politic 101 by updating my facebook status. :lol:
Proportional Representation have its own problems. The most obvious is the threshold percentage that must be set that will allow a political party representation in government. Too high a threshold and you shut out much if not most of the population. Too low a threshold and you will end up with a government prone to paralysis due to the diversity of political biases in government with each demanding its own way.

You still have not present a credible argument as to why FPTP somehow prevents Americans from fully expressing our 'political aspirations'.

I think it's other way round my Annam friend, you got massively brainwashed worship the imperialist pigs become their lap dog, pro democracy animals could be considered as social nuisance at best but more dangerously they are enemies of the state so good job for VCP protect the social harmony and stability in VN :yahoo:

let me just say that my superior mentality knows that the level of freedom afforded to the people is proportional to level of degeneracy exhibited by said population, democracy and freedom is realm of the bourgeois apes, it is just sick
Superior mentality...??? :lol:

You effectively said that Asians are not capable of thinking democratic thoughts and living under the same.

Your arguments reminds of an excellent book...

Can Asians Think? Understanding the Divide Between East and West: Kishore Mahbubani: 9781586420338: Amazon.com: Books

Mahbubani described people like you to a T in his book. Those Asians who are terrified of individualism, easily cowed by popular opinions, eager to please the masses and more eager still to please those in political power.

Congratulations on your 'superior mentality', sheeple...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom