What's new

U.S. Must Force Indo And Pak to Resolve Kashmir Issue: Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not have a vote let them decide what country they want to join but NO you guys are scared.

I think this is a brilliant idea....

How about Balochistan and Sind too FATA is any way independent country. How about Karachi with all those non state actors.

This is exactly what Pakistan want internationalise the kashmir issue. They sent terrorists groups to india(as admited by former isi general hamid gul) and bleed india, and then sensationalise the indian armys efforts to curtail them and give a name "supperssion of freedom struggle". India will and should never fall into the trap. And make sure day to day life of kashmiries are not effected by the efforts to flush out the terrorists...!!!

I think this is a brilliant idea....

How about Balochistan and Sind too FATA is any way independent country. How about Karachi with all those non state actors.

lol your pretty funny considering i am a Mohajir and i love my country i've worked with and worked for MQM ! you should come and take a look @ Karachi.

I say you should stop Questioning others Opinions! If I am a Muslim, should I be Anti India and Pro Pakistan? I know some you feel Indian Muslims hate india, but I got news for people like you. NO! :)

And again, where did I say you should be Anti-India and Pro-Pakistani.
I might've said you should be "Pro-Muslim", that's about it.

I say you should stop Questioning others Opinions! If I am a Muslim, should I be Anti India and Pro Pakistan? I know some you feel Indian Muslims hate india, but I got news for people like you. NO! :)

IF I AM A MUSLIM?what you mean i didnt get it you said you were Muslims thx for chosing name Ahmed.

Jihad, Have you ever questioned Pakistan's Afghan policy that caused so much suffering there during the Taliban rule?

Yes I have, and any policy or act that hurts innocent civilians especially in Muslim versus Muslim issues is wrong, I make no exceptions on this.
However, I have stated before, my views are not related to politics, so it has no use bringing that into the subject.
I was talking about ahmedsidd's dedication, which seems to be lacking in my opinion, and I get the strong feeling that on political stage, India matters more then the belief itself, which is completely wrong.
Politics that hurt your fellow religious counterparts is wrong, so therefor, you should not be supporting them, that is my message to ahmedsidd.
I am looking at it from the religious P.O.V., hence why I keep saying that I do not mix politics and religion up.

They have voted with their feet!

and the ones that didnt wanted to vote were locked up...yeah?

and what about the video i hve shown in my previous posts?? one of ur contrymen called them brainwashed....how convenient...if they are ready to vote..they are patriotic indians...but if they protest or want freedom...than they become brainwashed.....

God y did u create this world?? :what:

Moderators

Can we please have one of a max of two Kashmir threads. It gets frustrating having the same conversation at 3 places! Its more of the same, merge this one to either of the two sticky if you think it correct.

and the ones that didnt wanted to vote were locked up...yeah?

and what about the video i hve shown in my previous posts?? one of ur contrymen called them brainwashed....how convenient...if they are ready to vote..they are patriotic indians...but if they protest or want freedom...than they become brainwashed.....

God y did u create this world?? :what:

I think the voting % is in line with what it is in the rest of India. So there.

I have not seen the video still but yes there could be some in the valley who are pro-Pakistan or just use the flag as defiance.

I think the voting % is in line with what it is in the rest of India. So there.

I have not seen the video still but yes there could be some in the valley who are pro-Pakistan or just use the flag as defiance.

They are all pro-Indians., we admit, now lets see if India has the cajones to carry out a plebiscite.

What was that?

No plebiscite you say?

Why not? Oh , you realized that voting or not, the Kashmiris do not give a hoot about India.

Ahhh ... honesty at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom