What's new

U.S. Must Force Indo And Pak to Resolve Kashmir Issue: Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:
What is your obsession with war. You have lost all the against India. Your country is battling severe economic crisis. Everyone believes you are about to become a failed state.

Our leaders had pain in their ***** cuz they felt that citizens of their country had been hurt. Unlike Pakistan[as evidenet from repeated US strikes] we choose to stand strong against those who attack us.

Whats this Kashmiris rushing to Pakistan thing?. Who would want to leave the 2nd fastest growing economy for a terrorist state. Isn't it evident enough that Kashmir belongs to India from the fact that there was atleast 65% voter turnout, highest ever..despite call for boycott by seperatists.
And why don't you take a look at development on our side of kashmir compared to yours.Doesnt need an einstein to figure out Kashmir belogs to INDIA.

well my friend, just check some previous newspapers of your country or find some television footings of your politicians and army cheif threatning pakistan...so who is obsessed with war??....and when they came to know ground realities...all they wanted was peace !!!!!:rofl::rofl:

yeah the citizens...a country that has some 38% of population living under poverty line....a country where some people are not considered as human beings (achoot)...they care for their citizens....should i quote more???

^^ Not true. You can't force 50% people to vote.

^^ but you can keep half of their leader ship under housearrest!

The arrest of troublemakers before an election is a normal process. It is done in other parts of India too to ensure smooth elections and to allow the public to make a choice in a free atmosphere.

You're talking about 65 percent? If the IA tries really hard, they could even get turn out approaching 200 percent.

Ballot stuffing is not an uncommon phenomenon in Bharat. Bhaoo Bali agya hay...langra tyagi agya hay...

The arrest of troublemakers before an election is a normal process. It is done in other parts of India too to ensure smooth elections and to allow the public to make a choice in a free atmosphere.

They might be trouble makers for india..but they are leaders for kashimiries....and secondly all they were asking to boycott elections...isnt it their right??? they were not forcing people to boycott elections....arent they?

They might be trouble makers for india..but they are leaders for kashimiries....and secondly all they were asking to boycott elections...isnt it their right??? they were not forcing people to boycott elections....arent they?

Yes. they were asking people to boycott the elections which in India is an unalienable democratic right of all Indians.

GOI surely suspected that letting them free during the time will hinder the process and they may possibly try to forcibly induce the electorate not to vote.

I can assure you anyone trying to subvert the electoral process in any part of India will face the same treatment. Disrupting elections is not a fundamental right.

You're talking about 65 percent? If the IA tries really hard, they could even get turn out approaching 200 percent.

Ballot stuffing is not an uncommon phenomenon in Bharat. Bhaoo Bali agya hay...langra tyagi agya hay...

Actually, the elections have become much more fair and transparent in India after the activism of T N Sheshan as CEO and the introduction of the electronic voting machines (so no more ballot stuffing!). You may know that India was a leader in that, before even the USA.

I guess you still have old news (by more than a decade or two)!

Yes. they were asking people to boycott the elections which in India is an unalienable democratic right of all Indians.GOI surely suspected that letting them free during the time will hinder the process and they may possibly try to forcibly induce the electorate not to vote.

I can assure you anyone trying to subvert the electoral process in any part of India will face the same treatment. Disrupting elections is not a fundamental right.

Yess but keeping them away from their basic right of freedom is justified.
Hypocracy at its best!

they could have deployed army for that reason.(if they had tried forcing the electorate)

Just for my information...If a person does not wants to vote..would they'll force him/her to vote???

No Election In India was Decided by the Supreme Court (unlike the US). We are infact a better democracy than them in this matter :)

Come On, Be realistic! There were Observers for the Kashmir elections and Its been acknowledged as Free and Fair! The Army arrested people who tried to force the people not to VOTE! You should have read the papers in that period of time!

Why arent Kashmiris on a mass exodus to Pakistan or Pakistani Held Kashmir???

Hypocracy at its best!

they could have deployed army for that reason.(if they had tried forcing the electorate)

Just for my information...If a person does not wants to vote..would they'll force him/her to vote???
No one Forced anyone to Vote In Kashmir!

Hypocracy at its best!

In elections time, there are some proactive measures taken all over India to ensure smooth elections. These include checking the bonafides of the state machinery, ensuring that the troublemakers are not allowed to indulge in any malpractices, some preventive arrests etc.

You need to understand the scale of Indian elections which is much beyond anything in the world. I think it is only fair that all measures are taken to ensure smooth elections and to let people exercise their choice.

Waiting for someone to spread trouble before acting against him will make it a process difficult to manage. The potential troublemakers need to be prevented from doing their stuff.

Last edited:
for all those indians who believe that kashmiris do not want freedom...watch this...and beware this is by bbc not isi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
and please comment on why these people were carrying paksitani flags.....

Actually, the elections have become much more fair and transparent in India after the activism of T N Sheshan as CEO and the introduction of the electronic voting machines (so no more ballot stuffing!). You may know that India was a leader in that, before even the USA.

I guess you still have old news (by more than a decade or two)!

point taken, i do remember the electronic voting revolution a few years ago.

But this doesnt mean that false registrations cannot be made, as many dead people used to vote regularly.

Votes can also be cast for people who do not come themselves. It's regular practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom