What's new

U.S. Must Force Indo And Pak to Resolve Kashmir Issue: Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
point taken, i do remember the electronic voting revolution a few years ago.

But this doesnt mean that false registrations cannot be made, as many dead people used to vote regularly.

Votes can also be cast for people who do not come themselves. It's regular practice.

The scale of irregularity now is much much less. In general, it is not sufficient for any party to effect the outcome in any significant way.

Of course it may change the outcome in some odd seats, in general it is quite fair and that is why you see all parties accepting the results without accusing the poll process.

and please comment on why these people were carrying paksitani flags.....

Because the islamist separatist leaders who are funded by the Pakistani government have brainwashed these people into believing that Pakistan is their saviour?

Because the islamist separatist leaders who are funded by the Pakistani government have brainwashed these people into believing that Pakistan is their saviour?

didnt you noticed, there were 200,000 people....and now dont tell me they have brainwashed all those people....

and btw same could be said about people not supporting them...that they have been brain washed by indians....how about that ;)

Dont bring In 71 Please, Because then It will lead to a lot of off topic Posts! Human Rights was one of the reasons for 71, the other being "refugee problem".

Pakistan should try something like 71 on Kashmir!! Wait..... They have been trying for a long time, its not worked, the Local Population want peace and they know that With India, They are safe! Trust me, Once the Indian Army moves out of Kashmir it will be back to Normal. For the Indian Army to move out, Cross Border Terrorism must cease!

I sometimes question your dedication to your faith.
Don't ask me why or how, but if you'd know true Islam and had some knowledge about it, you would most definitely know what I would mean.
Especially regarding the Kashmir issue, you should be ashamed of yourself.

didnt you noticed, there were 200,000 people....and now dont tell me they have brainwashed all those people....

and btw same could be said about people not supporting them...that they have been brain washed by indians....how about that ;)

Perhaps, but then we're all brainwashed in some way or the other, right?

The point is, that what is best for the region? Rule by Islamists backed by the Pakistani intelligence? Definitely not!

Don't ask me why or how, but if you'd know true Islam and had some knowledge about it, you would most definitely know what I would mean.
I am tired of people Questioning My faith or my Dedication to it! Many people have tried in the past and one of your compatriots Dimension too tried and failed miserably. My Knowledge of Islam is not For Debating, Because Allah Hates those who Acquire Knowledge to Debate with others.

But If you want I can ask you a few Questions to test your Knowledge on Islam and its tenets! You wont be able to answer it bro, Because If you had that much knowledge, You wouldnt be Questioning My Faith. God Speed.

PS: This is a Defence Forum- When Tanks and Aircrafts Run of Faith/Religion instead of Jet fuel etc, You can Question My Faith. :)

I am tired of people Questioning My faith or my Dedication to it! Many people have tried in the past and one of your compatriots Dimension too tried and failed miserably. My Knowledge of Islam is not For Debating, Because Allah Hates those who Acquire Knowledge to Debate with others.

But If you want I can ask you a few Questions to test your Knowledge on Islam and its tenets! You wont be able to answer it bro, Because If you had that much knowledge, You wouldnt be Questioning My Faith. God Speed.

PS: This is a Defence Forum- When Tanks and Aircrafts Run of Faith/Religion instead of Jet fuel etc, You can Question My Faith. :)

Don't even think about it, I have my doubts, and my dissapointments.
I will refrain from commenting further, as it is indeed a forum for defence matters.

Perhaps it is because you mix up political views with religious views. Thinking that people of x religion should have y political view on z matter.

Perhaps it is because you mix up political views with religious views. Thinking that people of x religion should have y political view on z matter.

That's what you would think.
Trust me, politics are nothing as compared to religion.
Hence why I do not mix these views up, I am completely looking at the perspective with a religious point of view, so that is why I questioned ahmedsidds dedication towards Islam, ignoring the existance and definition of both India and Pakistan.

My humble request, please don't try to force on other people what kind of opinions they ought to have!

Your opinions on Kashmir are related to your national position. Why do you think someone from India does not have the same right?

My humble request, please don't try to force on other people what kind of opinions they ought to have!

Your opinions on Kashmir are related to your national position. Why do you think someone from India not have the same right?

Re-read my post again, it is completely seperated from my national position.
And I am not "forcing" my opinion upon others, don't twist things around.

Re-read my post again, it is completely seperated from my national position.
And I am not "forcing" my opinion upon others, don't twist things around.
I say you should stop Questioning others Opinions! If I am a Muslim, should I be Anti India and Pro Pakistan? I know some you feel Indian Muslims hate india, but I got news for people like you. NO! :)

why not have a vote let them decide what country they want to join but NO you guys are scared.

Jihad, Have you ever questioned Pakistan's Afghan policy that caused so much suffering there during the Taliban rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom