What's new

U.S. Military Taught Officers ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

I said west.. good that the US has made an exception... for now as there are many debates open to this and that will be upto congress if implement...........

USA is NOT Europe. Congress won't be implementing any such laws. Heck, even flag burning is protected as a form of expression.

I said west.. good that the US has made an exception... for now as there are many debates open to this and that will be upto congress if implement.
Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funnily all those laws come packaged in the grander scheme of how genocide and crimes against humanity are not to be mocked about and similar....it is not only about the Holocaust per se as you would like to make us believe.

jews rule us, right?

p.s.: how you guys skew things lol...did you actually read the wiki article you quoted? Or just saw a convenient title and thought "here i got some ammo, that'll show dem infidels"?

Suddenly all these reasonable facts have started to pop out in favour of Israel..
began after the 1970's I think...
Funny how you can speak ***** against all in the world, Islam, Christianity and all that is dear to those religions in the name of "freedom of speech" in the west
yet you say one word against the Holocaust and you are bound to go to jail and be declared the worst of humanity.
And yet, some would have us belief that things are fair and free in the land of the free.

US is NOT Europe! There is a difference between the two. US and UK follows the common law system compared to the civil law followed in rest of Europe. Civil law is more based on Roman law and dependent on comprehensive codes whereas common law is based on the doctrine of precedent. Thus, naturally, freedom is not respected as much in a common law legislative structure.

I would say, the US and UK represents democratic values, freedom and equity more than the rest of the western world. Definitely much more than any so-called "islamic" country in the world.

Funnily all those laws come packaged in the grander scheme of how genocide and crimes against humanity are not to be mocked about and similar....it is not only about the Holocaust per se as you would like to make us believe.

jews rule us, right?

p.s.: how you guys skew things lol...did you actually read the wiki article you quoted? Or just saw a convenient title and thought "here i got some ammo, that'll show dem infidels"?

Apparently you did not.. dem infidels on a denial mode per se?

He was pointing out to the law in Germany and some other countries which bans "incitement of hatred", on whose domain denial of holocaust is included.

Only dem infidels on the wrong side of the pond:

The first line in the said article reads: "Holocaust denial is illegal in a number of European countries". Why drag USA into it?

US is NOT Europe! There is a difference between the two. US and UK follows the common law system compared to the civil law followed in rest of Europe. Civil law is more based on Roman law and dependent on comprehensive codes whereas common law is based on the doctrine of precedent. Thus, naturally, freedom is not respected as much in a common law legislative structure.

I would say, the US and UK represents democratic values, freedom and equity more than the rest of the western world. Definitely much more than any so-called "islamic" country in the world.

Which are not the focus.. or is the only defence left against promoting genocide,one sided bias and accounts is to target the "barbaric" "Islamic" countries and "those" Muslims..
Muslims elsewhere are free.. they eat swine and drink wine.. that is freedom..that is moderation.. that is the Islam that we "freedom lovers" like.

Only dem infidels on the wrong side of the pond:

The first line in the said article reads: "Holocaust denial is illegal in a number of European countries". Why drag USA into it?

I dragged the whole west.. you saved the USA from my wrath.. good for you.

I dragged the whole west.. you saved the USA from my wrath.. good for you.

No, good for you, since your plans have something to do with USA, or are they on hold?

Which are not the focus.. or is the only defence left against promoting genocide,one sided bias and accounts is to target the "barbaric" "Islamic" countries and "those" Muslims..
Muslims elsewhere are free.. they eat swine and drink wine.. that is freedom..that is moderation.. that is the Islam that we "freedom lovers" like.

And how is that so?

And you have the wrong conception of freedom... Yes, by freedom, Muslims will be able to drink wine, eat swine etc. but the genuine muslims who have a good heart would be differentiated as they will chose to avoid wine, swine by their own accord. Nobody would be forced to not drink wine./swine and everybody would show their true self without hypocrisy. Everybody would live without fear of being forced to do something. A concept which is most closely reflected by US, UK and to a lesser degree - the rest of EU.

That is your self-serving reading of the text. Lots of things can be exported, drugs included, without official support.
And it precisely that support that determine the response.

Again, an invalid extrapolation from the flawed, self-serving interpretation above. Your entire 'argument' is circular where you make assumptions a priori to support your conclusions.
Nonsense. Prove to everyone that the Mexican and Colombian drug cartels speaks for those governments.

Strawman arguments don't debunk anything. They merely highlight the desperation of the debater.
The drug cartels and the pirates are YOUR strawmen arguments. Not mine. You brought on that analogy, you need to support it. Prove to everyone that the Mexican and Colombian drug cartels speaks for those governments and their people.

Is Dooley's course suspended or continuing?
I do not care. The removal was for political correctness, not because of its inherent value in encouraging strategic thinking about threats. If Al-Qaeda destroyed New York City with a nuclear weapon, have no doubt that such an attack would earn the muslim world a commensurate response. Look at it this way, the muslims should consider themselves lucky that only two buildings and only about 3000 Americans dead. Instead of looking at how Americans view Islam and muslims, may be you should look at how easy it is for muslims to become radicalized and do something about it, in your own way. Extremism begets extremism in response. It is not enough that the muslims governments do whatever they have to do to secure the security of the country, they need the assistance of ordinary muslims to weed out radical Islam at the personal level and so far Americans are not seeing that effort. Wrongly or rightly, we are not seeing it.

No, good for you, since your plans have something to do with USA, or are they on hold?

On hold ..

And how is that so?

And you have the wrong conception of freedom... Yes, by freedom, Muslims will be able to drink wine, eat swine etc. but the genuine muslims who have a good heart would be differentiated as they will chose to avoid wine, swine by their own accord. Nobody would be forced to not drink wine./swine and everybody would show their true self without hypocrisy. Everybody would live without fear of being forced to do something. A concept which is most closely reflected by US, UK and to a lesser degree - the rest of EU.

Yet this hypocrisy you speak of is reflected in the sort of Muslims revered in the west..
Albiet.. I admit there are exceptions.. and Justice prevails more in the west.
But if Government and Media choose to highlight people who openly critique the very jist of Islam yet wish to identify themselves under a Muslim banner.. then you have ground for somebody like me to have an acerbic attitude towards such institutions.

I wish you luck, and success in your future plans (as long as you don't act like a sm.......! :D )

Justice and the rule of law make for a more equitable society, no matter what religion or lack of it.

I hate boring people..
once in a while.. its good to get up and go Jack lemmon on everybody..

I hate boring people..
once in a while.. its good to get up and go Jack lemmon on everybody..

Did you just call me boring? :O

Things won't be the same without me after a hundred odd posts or so. ;)

Back to the topic: The course by Dooley is a fizzle to make any broad points about a non-existent US war with Islam.

Back
Top Bottom