What's new

U.S. Military Taught Officers ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

The removal was pending completion of the investigation.

The sentence I quoted above includes no such qualifier. It says the CJCS ordered the removal of 'similarly hateful material'. Period.

Now, it is possible that some instructors might try to play fast and loose and hide behind semantic distinctions, but the intent of the CJCS's order is quite clear. And unconditional.

The sentence I quoted above includes no such qualifier. It says the CJCS ordered the removal of 'similarly hateful material'. Period.

Now, it is possible that some instructors might try to play fast and loose and hide behind semantic distinctions, but the intent of the CJCS's order is quite clear. And unconditional.

The CJCS order looks to remove "hateful material", which of course is the right thing to say and do. The matter is going to be handled gingerly since a witch hunt in the military would expose the present administration to a counter-attack by the Republicans for harming the military in the run up to the election.

Much will be said and done with that political situation in mind, with regards to this incident, so please know which portions to take with a pinch of salt (psychedelic mushrooms extra, by choice only, of course :D ), which might not be readily apparent.

Just a hypothetical scenario - Will you willingly sacrifice your children, just one, for all the religion in the world ?

Depends on the cause..
Suicide is not an option.. but when it comes to protecting the religion.. and not that distorted version taught to these fanatics.. but the original message best understood...
yes.. Ill probably sacrifice myself before I have had the chance to have children.
Against all aggressors.. be it even from a seminary 50km from my house.

Because it is a red herring. Of course we all know why there is anti-Muslim feeling. There is anti-black feeling, anti-Jewish feeling, anti-Hindu feeling, and anti-latino feeling, among others. Despite all the education, there is always an element of bigotry which surfaces when society comes under stress. The difference is that all these other anti- feelings are quickly brought under control and people don't act them out.

In the case of Muslims, the media and certain opportunistic elements have used the terrorism issue to stoke the bigotry and to channel people's xenophobia towards one group as an acceptable outlet.

Again, no one has any issue with combating criminals; it is the wholesale generalizations and stereotyping that we are talking about here.

Well, I don't want to compare it to accidents or diseases because they are a different category. But the situation with drug dealers who specifically terrorize entire neighborhoods into submission and who wield enormous influence over weak governments in developing countries, is an apt comparison.

I noticed when you qouted me, you were careful to leave of the "anti-zionist" portion.

I noticed when you qouted me, you were careful to leave of the "anti-zionist" portion.

No, you mentioned Jews, not Zionists.

There is a world of difference between the two: there are Jews who are not Zionists, and Arabs who are. In the US, the evangelical Christian and atheist Zionists outnumber the Jewish Zionists.

Judaism is a religion, Zionism is an extremist ideology. Zionism is to Judaism, what radical Islamism is to Islam.

No, you mentioned Jews, not Zionists.

There is a world of difference between the two: there are Jews who are not Zionists, and Arabs who are. In the US, the evangelical Christian and atheist Zionists outnumber the Jewish Zionists.

Judaism is a religion, Zionism is an extremist ideology. Zionism is to Judaism, what radical Islamism is to Islam.

Zionism is a form of Jewish nationalism. One of the difference between Zionism and Islamist fanaticism is that Zionists only wanted a small, barren piece of desert in their historic homeland where a secular, tolerant society involving all races/religion would grow - whereas, Islamist fanatics want all land from north-western China to Morocco where they seek to impose their barbaric sharia law and oppression.

Zionism is a form of Jewish nationalism. One of the difference between Zionism and Islamist fanaticism is that Zionists only wanted a small, barren piece of desert in their historic homeland where a secular, tolerant society involving all races/religion would grow - whereas, Islamist fanatics want all land from north-western China to Morocco where they seek to impose their non-Islamic barbaric sharia law and oppression.

Since you clearly don't know the ideology or history of Zionism, and its implementation by Israel, it's best not to speak. At its core, Zionism elevates Jewish rights above others and legitimizes any action to achieve its goals, including terrorism.

Zionism is a form of Jewish nationalism. One of the difference between Zionism and Islamist fanaticism is that Zionists only wanted a small, barren piece of desert in their historic homeland where a secular, tolerant society involving all races/religion would grow - whereas, Islamist fanatics want all land from north-western China to Morocco where they seek to impose their barbaric sharia law and oppression.

Mate you have admitted that normally your sources are western. Most western media is under Zionist control. Though your heart is in the right place and you do research I suggest you look at several different sources before you make your mind up on Zionism and other matters that you comment on.

Since you clearly don't know the ideology or history of Zionism, and its implementation by Israel, it's best not to speak. At it's core, Zionism elevates Jewish rights above others and legitimizes any action to achieve its goals, including terrorism.

I was trying to be polite. I have a lot of time for S19 because he has shown he has an open mind

that Zionists only wanted a small, barren piece of desert in their historic homeland where a secular, tolerant society involving all races/religion would grow

so if thats all zionism wanted why exactly has israel become a Judaic supremacist, anti-goy, discriminatory and expansionist nation that it is today?

zionist interpretations differ, plenty israelis harbor expansionist and aggressive views.

they believe in their divinely mandated right to the land of the middle east, their religion teaches them of their superiority.

so if they ended up ejecting its occupants.. taking over unjustly.. its was all ok to establish this "Kingdom of heaven"(not going too well is it now??).

Mate you have admitted that normally your sources are western. Most western media is under Zionist control. Though your heart is in the right place and you do research I suggest you look at several different sources before you make your mind up on Zionism and other matters that you comment on.

Mate, I've looked at both palestine side of story and Israel's. While the palestine side takes part in desperate propaganda which are disproved easily, the Israeli side is actually based on reasonable facts. I would also suggest you to look at both sources (both israeli and palestine) and then come to a conclusion.

Mate, I've looked at both palestine side of story and Israel's. While the palestine side takes part in desperate propaganda which are disproved easily, the Israeli side is actually based on reasonable facts. I would also suggest you to look at both sources (both israeli and palestine) and then come to a conclusion.

I am in that case surprised at the conclusions that you have come to. Maybe you should take unto account the sophistication of the subtle subliminal nature propaganda from Zionist sources and maybe not so polished version from Palestinians. But i do suggest you continue your search if you feel it appropriate.

Don't become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin.

Suddenly all these reasonable facts have started to pop out in favour of Israel..
began after the 1970's I think...
Funny how you can speak ***** against all in the world, Islam, Christianity and all that is dear to those religions in the name of "freedom of speech" in the west
yet you say one word against the Holocaust and you are bound to go to jail and be declared the worst of humanity.
And yet, some would have us belief that things are fair and free in the land of the free.

Suddenly all these reasonable facts have started to pop out in favour of Israel..
began after the 1970's I think...
Funny how you can speak ***** against all in the world, Islam, Christianity and all that is dear to those religions in the name of "freedom of speech" in the west
yet you say one word against the Holocaust and you are bound to go to jail and be declared the worst of humanity.
And yet, some would have us belief that things are fair and free in the land of the free.

This has been disscussed to death. It is NOT illegal to talk about or question the Holocaust in the US, have done it many times in Uni. (such as the fact that Bergen-Belsen was NOT a death camp, the bad conditions that the Brits found there were due to a typhus outbreak, compounded by lack of food and medical supplies due to chaotic wartime conditions). Of course, running around spouting theories about Zionist plots and evil Jooos will probably not get you invited to the best parties.

This has been disscussed to death. It is NOT illegal to talk about or question the Holocaust in the US, have done it many times in Uni. (such as the fact that Bergen-Belsen was NOT a death camp, the bad conditions that the Brits found there were due to a typhus outbreak, compounded by lack of food and medical supplies due to chaotic wartime conditions). Of course, running around spouting theories about Zionist plots and evil Jooos will probably not get you invited to the best parties.

I said west.. good that the US has made an exception... for now as there are many debates open to this and that will be upto congress to implement.
Laws against Holocaust denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See a star filled sky .. find the big dipper.. yes you are being paranoid.
See only the stars that make the big dipper.. and you have little choice but to see conspiracy.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom