What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

That was in respond to the argument that somehow what these Marines did would create 'more terrorism'. Whatever we do -- or do not -- would create more terrorists anyway.

Yea you might as well forget being human as well. Where are your morals and high ground now?? You claim to be better than Taliban. Next time we see and American soldier being captured and being abused and maybe having his throat cut don't come crying talking about inhumane Taliban

yes and these dead bodies gave them chance to make themselves hero by doing this brave act of pissing on dead bodies or taking pic with them to prove that they are hero. We know they always keep good distance with alive talibans and dont come closer to them without all latest weapons and tools. They always use Gorkha, local Afghani and Pakistani soldier as frontline fighters. Its not a surpise to see why Pakistani soldiers lost more lives than all NATO combine in this so called WOT.

Really? US soldiers don't come into close contact with Taliban fighters, or move on the front lines? Where are you getting all of this wonderful disinformation from? Pakistan has more casualties, because their military is poorly equipped, trained, and maneuvered in comparison to the US/Britain, not because Pakistan has more people on the front lines as you claim. Anyone with even a slight grasp of what is happening in the Middle east should know that.

I have no problems saying -- NO. But stop dropping the argument that somehow this would 'create' more terrorism. It would not because if this does not exist, the muslims would find something else to 'create' more terrorism. Finally, it is good that you tacitly admitted that we are a civilized military. Too bad the Taliban fighters are not.

You really do not understand do you? Yes it does cause more terrorism. Your comments are flawed but we have come to expect that. But you are racist as well?? Your military are now regarded as barbarians. Filled with gays, perverts and sick people
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...legalizes-sodomy-bestiality-u-s-military.html

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Yes, but they are not legally termed as soldiers of any particular country.

Oh and that means they are not the remains of human beings??

This guy gambit should be ashamed of himself if he is really a ex Air force man. I just want to meet those who trained him or may be they were like these hero in video who get pleasure and fun by disrespecting dead bodies like this. It seem they deserve to be in pissing **** more than military

:lol: Do you think we are there to change their minds? No. We are there to teach them a lesson on what happens if you fook with US. .

Well looks like after 10 years and making America go bankrupt you haven't done a good job cos they are still killing Americans

U.S. soldier killed as gunman in Afghan army uniform opens fire on military base | Mail Online

As of December 29, 2011, there have been 2,765 coalition deaths in Afghanistan as part of ongoing coalition operations

Coalition casualties in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and that excludes the maimed and the suicides when American soldiers go home

In the course of the shooting, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded ..... Major Nidal Malik Hasan, M.D., a 39-year-old U.S. Army psychiatrist

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

So yeah...You bet I can preach. I have been there, done some of this and that, and seen much of the good that our military can and have done.

So that mitigates American soldiers pissinx on human remains??

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

So yeah...You bet I can preach. I have been there, done some of this and that, and seen much of the good that our military can and have done.

So that mitigates American soldiers pissinx on human remains??

Really? US soldiers don't come into close contact with Taliban fighters, or move on the front lines? Where are you getting all of this wonderful disinformation from? Pakistan has more casualties, because their military is poorly equipped, trained, and maneuvered in comparison to the US/Britain, not because Pakistan has more people on the front lines as you claim. Anyone with even a slight grasp of what is happening in the Middle east should know that.

Yes i see how well marines are trained to piss on dead bodies and abusing prisoners in jails. They can only do such things to prisoners or dead bodies.Yes that's what i said : We know they always keep good distance with alive talibans and dont come closer to them without all latest weapons and tools.

yes latest equipment and weapons are their bravery :D

and why all NATO/allies were used in Afghanistan ? Why they took help of Pakistani and why Gorkha? If its war of US then why USA alone was not enough for this WOT?

Lmao this guy is an idiot.

]
Or the atrocities committed by the communists. Do you really want to go there? When run out of arguments, go after my origin. How typical of closeted racists.

Oh but we are not being racist at all. Your origins are very relevant. If you were a natural american for example like Chogy you would be relaxed and accept when Americans Fux up. But you are trying too hard to be an american and trying to justify the unjustifiable

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

This same people kidnapped and killed 15 of your FC a few days ago not to mention martyring a brigade of your soldiers. Why are you then not showing the same understanding to Taliban on your side of the border that you profess to Americans?

How does that mitigate Americans urinating on the remains of combatants. Are you so desperate to ingratiate yourself to Americans. Shame on you

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

This same people kidnapped and killed 15 of your FC a few days ago not to mention martyring a brigade of your soldiers. Why are you then not showing the same understanding to Taliban on your side of the border that you profess to Americans?

How does that mitigate Americans urinating on the remains of combatants. Are you so desperate to ingratiate yourself to Americans. Shame on you

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

The simple logic here is Muslims can kill, maim and do whatever they could against Muslims only. The same people who are enraged at this incident would not think for a moment before bombing their hideouts in Pakistan.

How does this justify what those American soldiers did??

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Most are unhappy because they pissed on them.Well lets see the records to see what the Taliban have done-beheading a living person,serious physical torture,cutting the body of humans and dumping them somehwere.Now arent these way more serious than uhh urinating on a dead body.

Yea but the Americans hold themselves to higher moral standards or so they tell us.

And you pious pakistanis conveniently forget that it was SAUDI'S yes your dear SAUDI'S who invited USA to Arabia.

whats that got to do with this thread??

Are you Indians that desperate or that scared of China that you have to defend any American actions

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

No they are not..they are worse than animals.

So what you suggesting we go down to their level and then pixx on them??

you Indians are that desperate or that scared of China that you have to defend any American actions

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

A military veteran here seems like to act as those marines pissing in the video-
and seems like he believes in "All Muslims are Talibans" stereotype-
He needs sympathy not respect-

No mate he needs to see a psychiatrist. Wannabe American

do you have any idea what you're talking about and/or do you even know about the nature of the conflict/insurgency itself?

oh and by the way, neither Afghanistan nor Pakistan are even in the Middle East.....but you knew that, of course

I do consider myself a 'normal American' and you are welcome to try to give US another '9/11' or worse. Unlike you, I actually served in a military while you are just another Internet tough guy. So work up the courage to give US another '9/11' and see what happens.

If this is your way of gaining friends and influence you need help. That military training and drugs American soldiers get fed obviously effected you in more ways than you realise. Oh btw you are inciting people here to commit terrorist acts by that post. You should be careful

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Not cool, but a small matter of indiscipline, its not like the pee killed those terrorists, nothing that the US authorities can not handle. I've seen videos of soldiers lining up taliban and then shooting them dead, while chatting casually in Punjabi, obviosly a standard operating procedure.

Whats important is that the talibunnies are dead, who cares what talib lovers think?

This doesn't explain or mitigate what those soldiers did. You are showing lack of morals by your statements

Are you Indians that desperate or that scared of China that you have to defend any American actions

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

as far as the Soviet invasion goes all the CIA did was fund and supply weapons,send agents to check progress.Training was done by the ISI,brainwashing by Saudi's.Nobody ever thought that what the Saudi Wahabbi nutcases would do would lead to problems for Pak Intel and Army.

So CIA were complicit

Lmao this guy is an idiot.

Cool story bro. :tup: I see that based on your avatar you have an affinity for little boys, seems a bit odd to me, but I guess that is acceptable in your culture...

The failiure to condone the actions of these soldiers shows the mindset and mentality his flag bearers have. Mind you having said that i suppose his response is expected from zion lovaz. I think they burn inside due to historical issues. :azn:

1) "The failure to condone the actions of these soldiers" Do you understand the meaning of the word "condone" Obviously not, because your usage of the word is hilariously incorrect. :rofl:

2) "I think they burn inside due to historical issues" I would say your inferiority complex is blinding you son, nothing is burning here, the same can't be said for the country where this took place...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom