What's new

U.S. Marines probe video of men urinating on Taliban corpses

The behavior depicted in the video does not represent or define the U.S. Armed Forces, and is not acceptable to us. ISAF and the US military strongly condemn the actions depicted in the video, which appear to have been conducted by a small group of U.S. individuals, who apparently are no longer serving in Afghanistan. This disrespectful act is inexplicable and not in keeping with the high moral standards we expect of coalition forces. Nevertheless, this behavior dishonors the sacrifices and core values of every service member representing the fifty nations of the coalition. Therefore, a United States Criminal Investigatory agency has launched an investigation. It will be thorough and any individuals with confirmed involvement will be held fully accountable.

MAJ Nevers,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

LOOK and learn. Message to those Indians that have tried to mitigate American actions. Even Centcom and Americans believe these actions are unacceptable and distasteful to say the least

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

ive always been raised and groomed to believe (and ensure) that even when my WORST enemy is dead before me -- i will show respect.

some of these young high-school educated bozos have no sense of discipline or self-control; images like these do a LOT of damage, and throughout this decade long campaign such incidents have surfaced and caused a lot of anger and emotion

you just don't do that! and you definitely dont video tape and leave evidence of it for Gods sakes

What I am shocked is some Indian forum members have tried to explain this or mitigate these actions

do you have any idea what you're talking about and/or do you even know about the nature of the conflict/insurgency itself?

oh and by the way, neither Afghanistan nor Pakistan are even in the Middle East.....but you knew that, of course

I never said Pakistan was in the Middle East, if you had even the slightest bit of reading comprehension, you would know that. :tup:

This is the real face of U.S army.There are some idiots who think when U.S attacks another country,it's because of democracy or for liberating them.But every one who thinks that U.S cares for lives of people of an attacked country,he is deeply wrong.look at Afghanistan,Iraq,even Pakistan now,U.S doesn't give a sh** about lives of people.then you expect them to respect dead bodies?

you are wrong we know that they are thieves out to get others resourses

What I am shocked is some Indian forum members have tried to explain this or mitigate these actions

if it were dead northern alliance guys being pissed on by talebs, they'd be saying different things surely.....but wait, nobody even talks about northern alliance anymore -not even the Americans.....o well.

I never said Pakistan was in the Middle East, if you had even the slightest bit of reading comprehension, you would know that. :tup:

uhh yeah, so why did you feel the need to bring up peoples' ''grasp of what is happening in the Middle east should know that'' in your post #123

no need for you to worry at all about my reading comprehension abilities; your concerns are noted and well-taken though :drag:

Taliban pissed off the Marines, now they are getting pissed on...

You could say hitler got gassed up by the Jews and then he gassed a few Jews. These types of jokes are neither funny nor in good taste.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

This guy gambit should be ashamed of himself if he is really a ex Air force man. I just want to meet those who trained him or may be they were like these hero in video who get pleasure and fun by disrespecting dead bodies like this. It seem they deserve to be in pissing **** more than military

Hes the type who sees nothing wrong in these types of actions American army is well rid of him

Unfortunate incident, these men are professional and elite US Marines. But these guys are clearly a insignificant minority and I'm sure , unlike other nations, these guys will meet swift justice.

You could say hitler got gassed up by the Jews and then he gassed a few Jews. These types of jokes are neither funny nor in good taste.

If you can't differentiate the moral difference between the killings of civilians vs terrorists, I feel bad for you. I never condoned the behavior of the soldiers, it was a simple joke, if you didn't like it, move on. No one is requiring you to laugh. :cheers:

Cool story bro. :tup: I see that based on your avatar you have an affinity for little boys, seems a bit odd to me, but I guess that is acceptable in your culture...

1) "The failure to condone the actions of these soldiers" Do you understand the meaning of the word "condone" Obviously not, because your usage of the word is hilariously incorrect. :rofl:

2) "I think they burn inside due to historical issues" I would say your inferiority complex is blinding you son, nothing is burning here, the same can't be said for the country where this took place...

But did you get gassed up by my Hitler joke?? Bad taste as all your posts

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

If you can't differentiate the moral difference between the killings of civilians vs terrorists, I feel bad for you. I never condoned the behavior of the soldiers, it was a simple joke, if you didn't like it, move on. No one is requiring you to laugh. :cheers:

remains of the dead are just that. They were not gonna terrorise anyone. Shame on you for even trying to mitigate this heinous act

didnt American FBI remove taleban's leader (Mullah Omar) off the terrorist list; arent they releasing 2 top taleban commanders from the gitmo bay

seems to signal that American no longer views the talebs as terrorist......just sayin..

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

i mean jeez; even the barbaric Serb army didnt do this to Bosnian/Albanian Muslims --even those who took up arms.

and the Serbs did a LOTTT of shyte, believe me...you better believe it

Cool story bro. I see that based on your avatar you have an affinity for little boys, seems a bit odd to me, but I guess that is acceptable in your culture...

You come here talking ****, when your army gets scared of little boys like the ones from my avatar throwing stones at them. :rofl:

Listen jew boy, you have enough problems. First deal with Iran before even looking at us. If it weren't for the US/British your entire country would have been driven into the sea by shepards and bedouins.

what else you hope from those who have no culture no values no religion no shame and recently no humanity . keep it up USA these are not acts but nail in coffin . humanity has shame that you are part of it .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom