What's new

U.S.-India nuclear deal drifts dangerously

Good for you,now grant tibet autonmy!
BTW,can you answer my first post in the thread about China's promises to Pakistan?You started diverting from there on and are yet to answer!

First war we took a part of what you claim is your kashmir and liberated part for china and gave to our freinds. 1962 it was a draw so faced with a country that is much bigger country we win moral victory. 1971 was a civil war which you took sides, Bangladesh still more freindly to us and china. Kargil we got some strategic nuggets like point 5353. And you lost two or three more flying coffins and your general admits it was an indian defeat/ Oh and in between the chinese gave u a good kicking.

In 1947 instead of negotiating with the you sent in your army into Kashmir , which as of then hadn't yet decided whether to join India or pakistan..this action of yours resulted in Kashmir accession to India.Then Indian army was airlifted into Kashmir...from there on your gains were reversed and your army was pushed back from outskirts of Srinagar airport to what you call Azad kashmir.
Hence your Cavillier attitude not only costed you Kashmir ..but also led to all the misery that the future wars brought for you.

In 1965 you again sent your forces into Kashmir..which were then handed to India authorities by Kashmiri populace...this resulted in a full scale war ..though no permanent gains were made ..but you failed to achieve objectives for which you had instigated this war(ie win Kashmir) ..hence you lost.

In 1971 we payed you back for your actions in 1965 and your are not likely to forget it anytime soon.

Kargil was the most foolish of your misadventures ..you made almost no gain ..your reputation was in tatters ..your prime minister had to run to US..and claim that his army in not under his control ..according to your then prime minster you lost your entire NLI brigade...And from hundreds of peak you had captured then ..you control none but one ..which too is surrounded by Indian peaks on 3 sides is off little strategic value.

As a fallout from the war ..you lost your then sitting govt.

China is confused with its own self :L
You take DL as your enemy as you say he is a separatist or not?

Good for you,now grant tibet autonmy!
BTW,can you answer my first post in the thread about China's promises to Pakistan?You started diverting from there on and are yet to answer!

he wont reply.

once upon a time he was a great member. now .....................

his typical responses

1. " you missed your chance. in 1962 our economies were same. now our economy is 4 times bigger than yours."

i dont understand why he brings Chinese economy in every thread.

and when Indian members counter his posts and busts his claims,

his response
" Indians are racist ; they make me cry :cry: "

he wont reply.

his typical responses

i dont understand why he brings Chinese economy in every thread.

and when Indian members counter his posts and busts his claims'

his response
Well,what do i say you just screwed that loosers arse off!

China is confused with its own self :L
You take DL as your enemy as you say he is a separatist or not?

I think he is a nuisance, but not much more than that.

Imagine if the Dalai Lama openly wanted Tibetan independence? That would have been a real nightmare, and it would have happened at the most fragile point in our history.

So I actually feel a bit lucky that the one we got, turned out to be so soft. :P It gave us more than enough time to consolidate our strength. So even IF his successor takes a hard-line approach (unlikely), our time of weakness has already passed.

It was just a stroke of luck that we ended up with him, rather than a pro-Independence one.

time of weakness? So you think that DL would have thought to get his demands met using force?:lol:
CD,you were good earlier,but now you seem to have lost the logic/sense in your posts.

LOL you guys have long memories.

I just figured that there was so much hate from Indians towards Chinese, that there was no real point in trying to be nice in return. So I might as well respond in a more similar manner. :P

Back
Top Bottom